Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

It works.

Thanks for answering about the Solace Mask. Follow up. Can you say how long it will be until we can build novel ZP customs?

I only have one custom built since Jan, and it has over two cores. I prefer to follow recommendations in this aspect.

Confused – what’s the question?

Okay.

When I go to the “Build Title” option, there are the respective build options. Q, Qv2, etc. What is your estimate of when ‘ZP’ or ‘Zero Point’ will be available in the drop down list as a build option?

Edit: In case this makes it more clear.

1 Like

From last night.

5 Likes

…oh.

That’s on me for not reading down that far yet. Whoops.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign

One question:

Make a hardcore fitness custom, or wait for HERO?

4 Likes

melissa-joan-hart-and-that-changes-everything

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic - I wouldn’t be surprised if we get some information about Chosen From Within main store title and CFW Core in the Q Store too soon.

2 Likes

Would love to know this too.

1 Like

Well, Senate. I think an easier question to answer would be, what DOESN’T work well with Chosen.

I mean…

Alpha titles + Chosen= Profit

Seduction titles + Chosen= Profit

Healing Titles + Chosen= Profit

Aegis Survival?

Profit.

Hell. Gaming Mastery X?!?!

Proooofit.

More profit.

Wait until you learn that Ascension Chamber Core is going up too. :wink:

8 Likes

HERO goes beyond just fitness and may not even be its main use. If you want to go hard in the gym, get a custom.

6 Likes

I suppose ZPT2 of Ascension Chamber core run every single day is a bad idea? :wink:

2 Likes

@Lion @Davisnwc @Ingress @GoldenTiger

Boys you know the deal, Reality Breaker got it’s second core :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Do you mean a title dedicated to guiding one in the creation of their custom? If so, holy Q-store Batman, that’s an idea.

1 Like

The thing is, I kept this on a down low, but I was gonna create a “superhero” custom, that revolves around the physique and status of a positive hero, you see where I’m going with this?

Chosen + EF st4 in a custom was what I was going for, but since EF st4 was a bit overwhelming and I have ramadan coming soon, I decided to wait till may-June to really see what HERO can do (assuming it would be released by that time), and if it can satisfy my “wants”.

On a side note, what do you think of this?

The “purpose” part is going to change, as I’ll just switch one of the results enhancers with AsC core :stuck_out_tongue:

I just saw that where you said it before. I’m at ‘I can’t even’ in hype right now. Woooo boy imma…imma somethin’.

Edit:

@Malkuth, idk if you already saw that the Ascension Chamber core will be a thing but, whether or not you have, this hype can’t just be mine.

4 Likes

It’s been like two years we’ve heard about hero I’m so curious what it will be xD Ultimate sub for sure.

1 Like

Physical healing + Physical shifting?

Will HERO cover the use case I outlined for my ZP custom:

1 Like