Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

@SaintSovereign how long does a zp custom take to be made, since they are 15 minutes must be alot quicker than Q’s

Is there any way can try a t and t2 in zp before ordering in a custom ?

1 Like

Not necessarily. Depends how many “layers” or whatever goes into making them.

3 Likes

That’s a good point.

Before there were Q-store Terminus-build programs in June 2020, there were Stark (Q) Terminus and Mind’s Eye (Q) Terminus2 in May 2020. That allowed us to get a (very) initial idea of how those build strengths might work for us.

(At the same time, the fact one program works well for you in Terminus does not automatically mean that every other program will be appropriate in Terminus. Seems more related to the inherent ‘challenge’ level, for you, of a particular program, among other things. )

2 Likes

are you planning to release ZPT and ZPT2 versions of normal products?

2 Likes

Same here, I’m making my order as soon as I can since my custom will be used as a booster for Khan and Stark!

I’m still hesitating to know if Sex Mastery is different than Sex and Seduction. Ideally I would like to use my custom also to make sure I can have sex whenever I want and blow the girl’s mind so she gets addicted.

1 Like

Hi @MadaraUchiha.

I think I’ve seen you ask this question before. Your persistence is noteworthy.

I have a new protocol for you regarding your questions.

First, post the question here on the forum once and only once.

Second, wait 72 hours.

Third, if after 72 hours your question has not been answered or you think it hasn’t been answered, send a support ticket.

Fourth, wait for customer service to answer your support ticket.

Fifth, if someone on the forum doesn’t answer your questions or doesn’t answer your questions in the way you would like it to be answered, refrain from pointing out that you didn’t get your questions answered. Instead, just ignore the reply.

22 Likes

Khan
GLM

Those might help.

2 Likes

It could also be that his question was overlooked bc maybe they aren’t ready to answer it…… especially with everything going on

Also it could have been answered long ago for terminus and T2 without ZP

2 Likes

Those are good points. Thank you for posting this.

1 Like

So, I have a question.

Will the Solace mask be included as standard for ZP customs, or will there be an additional cost like it is at present?

If anybody asked this already, lmk.

1 Like

I think that is a topic they will potentially address when they get back into talking about name embedded main store titles and different masked tracks…. If they plan to do that still

That would make the most sense since they would have to build that into the title

@MadaraUchiha

You could also request something like that on the roadmap and if it moves to planned or under consideration there is your answer

3 Likes

The question was answered the very first day he asked it. On forum. Publicly. By me, several others AND Saint. Like within minutes of it being asked.

6 Likes

And, may I add… if you simply don’t like what the answer is, asking the same question again won’t change it… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Good question.

I think to do Solace, Subliminal Club has to pay a fee for some service to do Solace. It would seem to me that if it was standard, a fee might still be included in the build.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire tagged here if they want to add further comment.

2 Likes

God bless you secret testers.

3 Likes

God will bless them no doubt

The sole fact that we got this tech is so incredible and a blessing in itself
Ascension chamber makes me wanna cry it so good

My life feel like I’m back on track

If ZP was a spaceship travelling at lightspeed zpt custom once a week are like creating a personalized wormhole I’m sure of that

Can’t wait till it’s officially fully out and throw the money I have in their pocket while both crying and feeling this orgasmic feeling of pure life

Sorry I just can’t stop but write and rant over and over this stuff it has become personnal ahahaha

5 Likes

Additional charge. It costs us extra to create Solace titles.

3 Likes

The link to purchase discounted ZP rebuilds is live: https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/discounted-zp-rebuilds/

Remember, we are rebuilding the exact same custom as before, just in the new ZP format. Modules cannot be added or deleted. You can change the strength and the mask, however. The original post has also been updated.

7 Likes

Link is broken for me

2 Likes

Should be fixed now. Forgot to take it off “Private.”

2 Likes