Raphael's Khan Journal

@AMASH - LOL I totally get you on the OMAD vs Keto. I was doing Paleo myself before I switched to OMAD. And for the exact same reason! Preparing Paleo and being mindful of what is allowed and what isn’t allowed is such a chore. At least with OMAD, there can be some leeway. Also, dropped sugar with tea and coffee. I just have it black and sugarless. But I do have sweets/cake once in a while when there is a special occasion and that too only along with my One Meal.

1 Like

Me too man, and even that, I try to keep it to really special occasions. It just spikes my insulin for some reason way way more since OMAD.

I even dropped tea and coffee. I do only water, all day. It keeps my aware of my natural level of energy, so I can adapt to it. I feel tea and coffee and other stimulants may give me a fake sense of how energetic I am, so if I am tired too long, I don’t become aware of it early, so I know if I need more sleep, or more salad, or more protein etc

1 Like

@AMASH - that’s a very good point at dropping tea and coffee altogether. I feel that I will eventually do the same. Right now they are my breakfast, lunch and tea-time substitutes. Eventually, water will be more than enough.

1 Like

You are a wise man @Lion, so of course what is working for you right now is what you need :slight_smile:

I am just trying to drink only water because I believe it is healthier, and it helps me keep more hydrated.

1 Like

Thank you, @AMASH. Do you currently journal over here? I tried looking for it but couldn’t find it. Do link it below if you do.

1 Like

Not currently. I am now writing in a physical journal. But I had a few journals here:

2 Likes

@AMASH - cool. Will check the ones you had written here.

1 Like

This forum is my tribe and SubClub’s subliminals are my initiation.

3 Likes

Khan truly is the Khan of all subs. However ST1 feels more like taking medicine. It tastes horrible, but it’s good for you, and you might end up liking it.

2 Likes

I agree @Michel. Although, right now I feel that ST2 is an even more bitter pill than ST1.

4 Likes

@Michel - yes. It isn’t too bad for me but I feel like I am in between places. So am focusing on my routines (like meditation, exercise, reading etc) so that I don’t end of just lazying around doing nothing (although there are days when I end up just wasting it). But I think am getting better even if it is just a little everyday. And the hope of getting a surge of energy, motivation and manifestation in ST4 is helping me continue listening to Khan.

2 Likes

@d1gz - even @AMASH had warned me to be prepared for ST2. So am bracing myself to go through hell when am done with ST1. It will all be worth it though. Because going through the pain of healing and recovery now is better than ending up with the pain of regret later.

4 Likes

Same here @Lion. The hope of what is to come is what makes me continue with this journey. Although pain and sadness are currently in my way, I know a better future lies ahead.

3 Likes

@d1gz - exactly!

2 Likes

@d1gz why do you think its worse that ST1?

@Lion you’ve come to the fork in the road syndrome. Holding two incompatible beliefs at the same time. Here is where I damn near had a panic attack! Have you had random bouts of anger?

2 Likes

@Michel - yes. I have snapped at some people, my folks included. Although it is lessening. Possibly reduced thanks to my meditation practice. But yes, there is noticeable rage, at myself and the world in general. Am sure this will pass.

2 Likes

Day 10

@Michel, @AMASH, @d1gz - there is a movie called “Mongol - the rise of Genghis Khan”. You can find the full movie on youtube with subtitles. Watched it many years back but felt inspired to watch it again while listening to the Khan sub. It is a worthy movie that tells the tale of the ascension of boy to man, and then from man to Khan. Something we all aspire to be. It is fictionalized of course but all stories provide lessons to learn from.

2 Likes

The thing is @Michel, I really don’t know. My theory is that although ST1 is called Total Breakdown, and that it’s purpose is to break you down and remove the clutter and garbage, one cannot be fully broken down. You will only be fully broken down once everything in your psyche is removed, thus turning you back into a babbling baby.
Whereas ST2 is called Total Reprogramming, with the purpose of “reprogramming” you into a different person. However, going back to the fact that there will always be some remaining programming instilled in you after ST1, this may contradict whatever your subconscious perceives as the new programming.
In ST1, you find out about your mistakes and faults. But that does not mean there are no more other thoughts, perceptions or habits that may go against ST2 programming. This clashing of ideas, makes it difficult. Especially if the old has been deeply ingrained into you.
I don’t know if this makes sense, as looking back, this seems a bit counter intuitive. However, this is the only explanation I can think of. Maybe @AMASH has other ideas as he has more experience with this.

4 Likes

Total Psychotic Breakdown for $99 doesn’t sound like a best seller, although the black market might be interested j/k

Maybe as ST2 is wide ranging, and possibly personality-changing, reconciliation would be more severe?

@Lion Ascension of the boy to man, man to Emperor, Emperor to Khan, Khan to Alchemist :yum:

5 Likes

@Michel haha. Now that’s a nice hierarchy. Jordan Peterson would be so proud :wink:

2 Likes