Raphael's Khan Journal

Day 9 (part 2)

Also, posting here is a better “social media” experience than Facebook where even though I used to have a good time creating original witty posts, there was no growth per se.

Also a lot of time was wasted in debate (whether on political or social issues) instead of focusing on the most important topic which is within our direct control: self development.

Here though, we help each other to truly level up thanks to the great subs at SubClub.

I occasionally take FB “vacations” and the current break started after I started using my stack too. No urge for “Like” validation anymore.

2 Likes

Was that time wasted, or was that a time you developed a wisdom of what doesn’t serve you, so you can comfortably stop it @Lion?

2 Likes

@AMASH - There is indeed wisdom in sorting through external issues (and helping others) but I desired a more personal and internal self improvement. Like leveling up my wealth, status and mental strength.

So in my opinion, social media is fine as long as we got our lives (at least in some minimum way) in order.

Also, I was one of those guys who gave great advice but who needed to practice what he preached lol.

So I decided to take some personal responsibility of that else there is no strength of conviction in my words, and more importantly, no sense of integrity in my actions.

2 Likes

Awesome! This is something we all aspire to live every day, and I commend you for having it as a goal.

Do you have any things you do every day to live this principle in your life? And are there other small things you might not have thought about that can make this principle stronger in your life?

1 Like

Thank you, @AMASH

Currently, I have just pulled out of social media. The dopamine addiction to FB and Instagram are lessening.

In terms of actions, I have yet to start doing something concrete towards attaining wealth, etc. But at the rate at which Khan ST1 (Total Breakdown) is helping me to let go of unhelpful habits, am sure it isn’t far off until I am achieving something.

In the meantime, other than listening to the subs, am practicing:
Meditation
One Meal a Day
NoFap
Eye Exercises
Reading

Will be soon adding:
Wim Hoff method
Writing rituals
5 Tibetan Rites

2 Likes

Awesome! I am doing OMAD as well!

Are you doing it to stay in shape, or for any other health benefits?

1 Like

Mostly for weight loss, @AMASH . And also for the other benefits of autophagy such as longevity, removing toxins from the body and also to get some more energy cause I find that breakfast and lunch just makes me sluggish.

Are you doing OMAD for the same reasons?

1 Like

Yes, and it is working for weightloss. But not so much for energy, compared to being Keto with 2 meals a day.

Keto meals are not practical for me to prepare at the moment, so I am going OMAD :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AMASH - LOL I totally get you on the OMAD vs Keto. I was doing Paleo myself before I switched to OMAD. And for the exact same reason! Preparing Paleo and being mindful of what is allowed and what isn’t allowed is such a chore. At least with OMAD, there can be some leeway. Also, dropped sugar with tea and coffee. I just have it black and sugarless. But I do have sweets/cake once in a while when there is a special occasion and that too only along with my One Meal.

1 Like

Me too man, and even that, I try to keep it to really special occasions. It just spikes my insulin for some reason way way more since OMAD.

I even dropped tea and coffee. I do only water, all day. It keeps my aware of my natural level of energy, so I can adapt to it. I feel tea and coffee and other stimulants may give me a fake sense of how energetic I am, so if I am tired too long, I don’t become aware of it early, so I know if I need more sleep, or more salad, or more protein etc

1 Like

@AMASH - that’s a very good point at dropping tea and coffee altogether. I feel that I will eventually do the same. Right now they are my breakfast, lunch and tea-time substitutes. Eventually, water will be more than enough.

1 Like

You are a wise man @Lion, so of course what is working for you right now is what you need :slight_smile:

I am just trying to drink only water because I believe it is healthier, and it helps me keep more hydrated.

1 Like

Thank you, @AMASH. Do you currently journal over here? I tried looking for it but couldn’t find it. Do link it below if you do.

1 Like

Not currently. I am now writing in a physical journal. But I had a few journals here:

2 Likes

@AMASH - cool. Will check the ones you had written here.

1 Like

This forum is my tribe and SubClub’s subliminals are my initiation.

3 Likes

Khan truly is the Khan of all subs. However ST1 feels more like taking medicine. It tastes horrible, but it’s good for you, and you might end up liking it.

2 Likes

I agree @Michel. Although, right now I feel that ST2 is an even more bitter pill than ST1.

4 Likes

@Michel - yes. It isn’t too bad for me but I feel like I am in between places. So am focusing on my routines (like meditation, exercise, reading etc) so that I don’t end of just lazying around doing nothing (although there are days when I end up just wasting it). But I think am getting better even if it is just a little everyday. And the hope of getting a surge of energy, motivation and manifestation in ST4 is helping me continue listening to Khan.

2 Likes

@d1gz - even @AMASH had warned me to be prepared for ST2. So am bracing myself to go through hell when am done with ST1. It will all be worth it though. Because going through the pain of healing and recovery now is better than ending up with the pain of regret later.

4 Likes