Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

I wonder if iron throne does the same thing with the gaze ? the sales page says something about unlocking all of your sexuality. I haven’t read much reviews on it other than amash and some others since I been here though

I would think so :thinking: but it won’t be the same gaze as primal seduction has a different feel to it based on the journals I’ve read

1 Like

i would love to hear more about this subject if emperor is basically overloading people with challenges and how does the threshhold work for balancing between challenges and regular life

but i assume its not a tool to make your life harder, since they dont force some kind of scripting on you

idk tbh, i wanna hear from @SaintSovereign and @Fire

i really like emperor, it seems like a good core for everything and improving anyone’s life aspects, but i hope my concerns arent true about it, and that it “if youre not ready dont run it” thing

where just like @Beowulf mentions, youd have to be a masochist to want to experience suffering and lots of challenges on a regular basis just to grow, which is something thats gonna burn you out on the road

2 Likes

Support ticket time :wink:

1 Like

Would you please summarize what you want to know in 100 words or less and post it as a reply to this?

Here’s what I found on challenges.

14 Likes

this very helpful, i was gonna submit a ticket but this is very helpful

thanks friend

You’re welcome.

1 Like

learned a lot from my tutor, thought i would share some

this is a new perspective and how im seeing action effecting our reality is worth sharing

im amazed by my tutor the knowledge is incredible, im just astonished

simple math:

your old habits (no action towards the better version of yourself) = is in itself an affirmation to the limiting belifes that you already hold

action towards your new reality (moving to the better version of yourself) = is an affirmation by itself to the new self that youre already supporting using subliminals

wow im seeing this whole new perspective on action now i think im ready for the ride hahah

2 Likes

@Meng123

Would you please archive this:

Meng123 already archived it

3 Likes

I had another emperor or ascension challenge today. I was at the gym doing hip thrust on the leg extension machine with my iPad as a timer, and my phone to write my workouts in. This old white guy comes up to me and says how I’m not using the machine and I’m on my phone, long story short I told him I’m doing hip thrusts and I got 4 or 5 sets left.
90 seconds later he comes up to me after literally seeing me use the machine again says I’m not using the machine and I tell him to get the fuck outta my face, he said what did you say to me and I just shook my head and put my headphones back on, because people were watching me and I hate attention.
As I left the gym I was waiting to see if we were going to leave at the same time, so I could confront the guy outside and fight him.
Being challenged by men was the reason in the past I stopped emperor, it’s pretty exhausting having to step out and stand up for yourself when someone is trying to bully or disrespect you

3 Likes

I’m sorry that happened. I didn’t experience any men trying to fight me on Emperor that I can really think of. People were actually more respectful and deferential to me.

If this an Emperor generated challenge, do you have an idea of what it might be possibly attempting to help you grow from? I think I’ve read on Khan causing men to get aggressive with the user, but this one is a bit novel to me.

What other confrontations have occurred in the past when you’ve used the Emperor? If it’s easier or more convenient for you and you’ve journaled about it, you can always just link me to your journal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic @Grimm1390
You guys both had different experiences with empower just for the whole challenging point even tho I know it might be painful if it happens to me am still going to run it next year but in a special custom am preparing

2 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic I’ve had issues with being challenged,dealing with tension, conflicts with other men. As a guy who has issues with nice guy syndrome, I think these masculine subs like ascension or emperor are trying to push me to grow and learn to deal with conflict, particularly conflict with other men. It’s teaching me how to say no, and how to have a backbone.
That and I think other men may see me as a threat subconsciously do to the subs so they try to challenge me.
I really think though these subs are pushing me to learn how to handle and overcome my fear when dealing with conflict with men.
I may have noted it in some posts in the past regarding men challenging me, I don’t think I mentioned it in my old journals.
Like for ascension I had a guy on the train sit right next me drunk bumping into me non stop,
I had a guy walk by on the street and elbow me from behind for no reason,
I had dudes walk by and spit right next to me while looking at me.
Those are just some situations off the top of my head.
@NinjaFox yea definitely run it. I don’t want others to not want to run emperor because of my experiences. idk why for me emperor manifests situations where men disrespect me But for others on here emperor Manifested way different challenges so each person is different

4 Likes

This is interesting because when I went with Emperor I did not have any of this and on Ascension I am rather very assertive and trying to avoid conflict and I am in fact quite a nice guy. So this is definitely interesting.

2 Likes

Another way to go would be to run Dragon Reborn in full to build a solid foundation for alpha subs. These challenges you very having seems to be very confrontive.

3 Likes

On ascension I was assertive but I still had situations where I was challenged but I had the inner power from ascension to speak up and say something

I do have total breakdown khan ST1 along with rebirth and limit destroyer I may give those a run in the future or throw sanguine in there

2 Likes

Yeah I will, so the whole thing with men being disrespectful I feel in my case if those type of challenges happen I will have to step up an become a new person

2 Likes