Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

I’m sorry that happened. I didn’t experience any men trying to fight me on Emperor that I can really think of. People were actually more respectful and deferential to me.

If this an Emperor generated challenge, do you have an idea of what it might be possibly attempting to help you grow from? I think I’ve read on Khan causing men to get aggressive with the user, but this one is a bit novel to me.

What other confrontations have occurred in the past when you’ve used the Emperor? If it’s easier or more convenient for you and you’ve journaled about it, you can always just link me to your journal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic @Grimm1390
You guys both had different experiences with empower just for the whole challenging point even tho I know it might be painful if it happens to me am still going to run it next year but in a special custom am preparing

2 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic I’ve had issues with being challenged,dealing with tension, conflicts with other men. As a guy who has issues with nice guy syndrome, I think these masculine subs like ascension or emperor are trying to push me to grow and learn to deal with conflict, particularly conflict with other men. It’s teaching me how to say no, and how to have a backbone.
That and I think other men may see me as a threat subconsciously do to the subs so they try to challenge me.
I really think though these subs are pushing me to learn how to handle and overcome my fear when dealing with conflict with men.
I may have noted it in some posts in the past regarding men challenging me, I don’t think I mentioned it in my old journals.
Like for ascension I had a guy on the train sit right next me drunk bumping into me non stop,
I had a guy walk by on the street and elbow me from behind for no reason,
I had dudes walk by and spit right next to me while looking at me.
Those are just some situations off the top of my head.
@NinjaFox yea definitely run it. I don’t want others to not want to run emperor because of my experiences. idk why for me emperor manifests situations where men disrespect me But for others on here emperor Manifested way different challenges so each person is different

4 Likes

This is interesting because when I went with Emperor I did not have any of this and on Ascension I am rather very assertive and trying to avoid conflict and I am in fact quite a nice guy. So this is definitely interesting.

2 Likes

Another way to go would be to run Dragon Reborn in full to build a solid foundation for alpha subs. These challenges you very having seems to be very confrontive.

3 Likes

On ascension I was assertive but I still had situations where I was challenged but I had the inner power from ascension to speak up and say something

I do have total breakdown khan ST1 along with rebirth and limit destroyer I may give those a run in the future or throw sanguine in there

2 Likes

Yeah I will, so the whole thing with men being disrespectful I feel in my case if those type of challenges happen I will have to step up an become a new person

2 Likes

You know what’s the best thing about Qv2?

I just realized it right now.

Before, I thought it’s the crazy results which are far superior to any other built method,
but no…

It’s that Qv2 subs only influence you on the area they deal with. For example, when I was running Quantum Limitless Qv1 I became pretty logical and „in my head“ also in my social interactions. Now with Qv2, QL just does what it is supposed to do and during social interactions I act like the natural me. This is soooo significant. #Qv2rocks!

Anybody else having the same result?

6 Likes

I had a similar thought just a moment ago. I only add manifestation of the core from my intact appearance.

I have always liked Qv2. The only problem was the first couple of months where I played too many loops and had to retrain myself for the new technology.

Results are great on Qv2 and I’m starting to dig the whole thing about listening first and then applying just as much processing as listening.

10 Likes

I also didn’t think anyone would fight me while practicing the emperor. People were afraid of me just by looking at me and people respected me.

Emperor QV2 is good but i still enjoyed V2 even better it was so raw and animal like. The eye seduction on v2 was like a lethal sniper.

4 Likes

Anybody running Qv2 custom with 2 or more cores every other day ?

I am planning to create 2 customs, in each custom 2 cores with enhancers up to 10 modules(same for each custom). I think this approach is better than cramming everything into 1 and missing one core. Also it might be that I will get better exposure like this. What do you guys think?

:+1:

2 Likes

Yes. I am running a Qv2 Custom (3 cores, 14 modules) with the one day on and one day off schedule with 2 rest days per week. Recon for me is minimal.

3 Likes

Is this considered a rest day or not :thinking:
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

For example

Sunday : 1 loop of regneration at 12 am and Will finish 1 am
Monday : 1 loop of regneration at 1am and will finish at 2 am

The difference between listening time is 24 hours a complete day…

Because in the support article it says (I understand that there is an advanced schedule )

Sunday : 1 loop

Monday : rest

Thursday : 1 loop

When you look at this schedule the different hours are 24+ depends on the listening times.

Thanks for help :pray:

I would say technically yes but no. You should send a support ticket

3 Likes

I am not actively chasing women now .
But Player habits don’t die :grinning:

Yesterday night received a clean IOI from a gal in metro .
So out of politeness , I approached her after getting down .
Usually I will be very rude while making initial approach to show dominance . But she was isolating herself to make it easy .

I am neither running any Seduction subs now nor actively approaching.

• My Game was not rusty .
  • My Instincts & Body language reading did not become rusty .
  • I approached her within 1 min out of getting down the metro . So no AA . I was myself surprised with this one.

All these shows Qv2 changes are permanent .

It was a typical BF blowout . She was more like polite ‘accepting seduction’ since she gave IOI and I was just doing my part of seduction .

1 week ago , a similar situation happened with another girl . So , I followed her after getting down.
She was making difficult for me to approach by getting inside the crowd :sweat_smile:.
I didn’t open her, lol .

1 Like