Over Simplification of Khan vs Emperor

Since we have 3 titles we can run in a stack it’s really good to know the big differences and sometimes it seems to get muddled in the threads. I have read both sales pages for Emperor and Khan, and been reading the forums of both and I’m still a little confused.

I’m planning to run Emperor, HoM, and Mogul but so many people showed their love for Khan, almost as much of Dragon Reborn. Where there is smoke there is fire :fire:.

My current oversimplification thinking of Khan vs Emperor:

Emperor:

• More wealth and business focused
  • Highly surgical and focused

Khan:

• More sexually focused
  • More social
  • Broad Sledgehammer

Both based on what I know of from research:

• Blast through barriers
  • Confidence and dominance
  • Master of your reality
  • Master in the bedroom

My biggest thing I am trying to do is blast through whatever barriers that hold me back from creating/buying a business that generates profits.

I am an accountant that has really good strategic thinking and always works to make things easier (streamline processes), but I also have interest in the markets and making money from assets. I struggle with executing my strategies for my personal life. I also have a monogamous fantastic marriage with my wife and don’t want that to change.

Is the best path forward to continue Emperor, Emperor: House of Medici, and Mogul

Or Khan journey & Mogul? I feel like HoM could work with Khan but it would be kind of off. I really like my results on Emperor but there is a lot of love for Khan, I know this is FOMO, but I want to make sure I am on the right road. Maybe this will help someone also having trouble deciding stacks.

5 Likes

I think Emperor.

What’s the difference between Khan and StrakQ ?
Am running StrakQ, but now I feel Khan is better…

1 Like

Why not leave Mogul behind since Emperor has Wealth scripting in it

And then try Emperor Khan and HoM

You may want to look at Emperor VS. Khan; Khan vs Emperor; Emperor Vs Khan Vs stark Vs Ascension; KhanQ vs Emperor Q Major Difference; Khan vs emperor about productivity; Khan vs Stark vs Emperor vs HoM vs PCC.

5 Likes

My current plan is to run Mogul for an entire year to get the sturdiest foundation as possible and then next year run Ecstasy of Gold. After that run RICH. it’s part of a 3 year plan. Which means I only have two slots to play with and am still trying to keep it focused because Saint has preached that will lead to faster better results.

I typically view Khan to be an extension and more comprehensive version of daredevil. Infact running Khan solo currently i feel well equipped for it after having run daredevil for the past few months, i’m about 3 weeks into Stage 1 and it’s been smooth sailing so far

1 Like