New Support Article: Zero Point Listening Instructions

My thoughts as well. That’s what inspired me to post the question, I’m already looking forward to EOG ZP and trying to best strategize the listening pattern but I get the feeling the answer is gonna be to switch to a new stage every 3 weeks.

1 Like

Definitely. If the time for one stage is shorter than 1-3 months, I would be considering buying my first multi-stage subliminal.

A lot of testing would need to take place I would think.

2 Likes

None of this fits into the 3 titles max.

Edit:

If you wanted to run the multistager in ZP format it would have to be:

LISTENING DAY A: Stage 1 & 2
LISTENING DAY B: Stage 3

1 Like

I really forgot about the 3 titles max rule for ZP just that quick😒. Sometimes it can be easy to forget that each stage is a subliminal in and of itself. I gotta stop getting so excited when I get ideas lol.

2 Likes

I understand, I wish it was like you said haha!

1 Like

Posting for reference. :+1:t2:

11 Likes

This is a classic, @Simon :ok_hand:

1 Like

We have updated the listening instructions article with two experimental listening patterns: one for those experiencing relentless reconciliation (this means it’s non-stop, to the point where you’re about to give up) and true, legitimate hard gainers: Zero Point Listening Instructions - Subliminal Club Support Hub

For the latter, please make sure you read the definition of a hard gainer. For everyone’s convenience, I’ll post that here:

First, when we say a hard gainer experiences nothing, we mean absolutely nothing. If you experience fatigue after listening to a ZP title, you’re not a hard gainer, that’s a result indicating that your subconscious is indeed processing the script.

If you experience mild euphoria or productivity, slight attraction from others, or some other very mild result, but in your eyes those results “could’ve happened without the subliminal,” you’re not a hard gainer.

This is beyond the scope of this article, but those who do get small results but identify as a hard gainer are essentially rewiring their minds to disregard all results as coincidence, which will eventually evolve into them becoming a hard gainer.

17 Likes

This is great.

I do get fatigue on ZP. I’ve been upgraded from a hard gainer :smiley:

8 Likes

Hallo Community

I had my last loop Dezember 19th.

Does the 20th count as a rest day?

I experience extreme fatigue in the day a few days after running my last ZP, but can be sleepless at night.

If you haven’t listened to loops then it’s rest

So you can assume that yes, it does count as a rest day

1 Like

Thank you @Melior

1 Like

Sharing this here:

As long as you didn’t listen to anything it’s a rest day.

1 Like

Thank you @Seeker

I mean I get the 45 days, but why not do 2 blocks of 21 days with the same stack.

I think 45 days is more of a guideline.

Since when are we running multistage stages exchanging on a daily basis?

You switch them after months.

Excuse me? Did you even read my journal or previous posts? Whose swapping stages on a “daily basis”…and even if I was that’s my business. I won’t even bother repeating how I’m actually go about switching stages, you can go read my method for yourself if you’re really that concerned about what I’m doing.

It satisfies a desire to keep things neatly aligned with calendar months, as two rotations will equal 90 days or 3 months :slight_smile:

2 Likes