New Support Article: Zero Point Listening Instructions

Excuse me? Did you even read my journal or previous posts? Whose swapping stages on a “daily basis”…and even if I was that’s my business. I won’t even bother repeating how I’m actually go about switching stages, you can go read my method for yourself if you’re really that concerned about what I’m doing.

It satisfies a desire to keep things neatly aligned with calendar months, as two rotations will equal 90 days or 3 months :slight_smile:

2 Likes

that’s one way to know if someone’s a lifter :joy:

1 Like

It’s literally what you asked here:

Probably too early to say but when multi stage ZP’s become available would it be possible to run stages in the following way:
Day 1: stage 1 and 2 ZP
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Stage 3 and 4 ZP

I didn’t say you’re doing it, but this question I don’t understand because we never ran multistagers like this.

Also, of course it’s your business haha but I just wanted to protect you from overexposing yourself on all the stages at once.

Considering how emotionally you reacted, you probably are already overexposed :wink:
No hard feelings, brother. You do you.

Wish you a great day!

2 Likes

Obviously we haven’t so it was just a question concerning a new format. I don’t need your “protection”, I can read and follow instructions just like everyone else on the forum. Nothing to get emotional about, I’m stating facts. I’ll be dropping the back-and-forth here.

In fact, people have used different approaches to multi stage programs. It’s not always sequential.

For example, if you do a search on some of Simon’s previous posts, you’ll see some pretty eloquent descriptions of alternate possibilities for running multi-stagers.

It seems to all come back to how you feel the different stages are practically impacting you.

Some of the multi stagers are closer to sequential in nature, it seems. Others, (looking at you, Emperor Fitness), may be more variable.

But, this is definitely in the “experimental”territory. More of an advanced, uncharted question.

@Davisnwc, I’d reckon that when deciding how to stack the different stages, the first consideration would be conceptualizing the specific effects of the different stages.

If you are stacking them, then it stands to reason that you’re kind of treating them as independent or semi-independent elements. So, your task is to clarify or theorize (read: guess) the specific results that each element (i.e., each stage) contributes.

Once you’re clear on that, you can apply the same logic to stacking that you would apply with stacking any two programs (or three programs).

And then, if you’re willing, please share what you experience and learn from the experiment.

1 Like

I’m still what I consider as a Stage I subliminal user.

That means that I haven’t yet achieved my baseline, minimum lifestyle goals. This is what I consider as the working stage. Almost everything I do is geared towards meeting those core objectives.

So I naturally use a more conservative, less experimental or playful approach (most of the time).

I think for people who are already feeling pretty good and doing pretty well, by their own standards, there’s more room to play around and to try interesting experiments.

That’s more what I would consider a Stage II subliminal user. Foundation’s solid. The approach more playful.

Beyond that Stage? I don’t know, but Saint and Fire are out there in the stratosphere somewhere. Developing, writing, manifesting new subliminals. Communing with Dragons :dragon:. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Unnecessary.

We have new people here who are watching what the more established members are doing, and @AlexanderGraves didn’t say anything aggressive toward you, just asked a question. We are not going to get into the habit of snapping at people who are just clarifying something. That’s literally what this forum is for.

8 Likes

@malkuth Noted. @SaintSovereign there was no clarification given with the response. As I stated previously it was a question based on how ZP multi stagers could possibly be run, only ZP stages in particular. I have great clarity already on how any multi stage subliminals in prior generations before ZP could are typically used. I’m chalking this one up to miscommunication.

2 Likes

I must admit, re-reading my initial post, it could come over as snappy.

Not as snappy as this one:
aWlgnLgo_700wa_0

But nevertheless. My apologies if it came across wrongly :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Looking back at your original post. It’s pretty confusing.

It seems that you were treating EOG Stages 1, 2,3, and 4 as one title and then adding 2 more ZP programs on top of that.

But if you were going to play all four stages, it would be more similar to playing 4 different programs. (Which would already go over the 3-title limit for ZP stacks.)

Anyway, the whole thing is moot. We don’t even have ZP multi-stage programs yet; not to mention listening instructions.

Just have to stay tuned.

2 Likes

@AlexanderGraves no hard feelings lol. My apologies as well. Never my intention to bring negativity to this community. Seems I misread your post and thought you took a tone that you hadn’t.

@Malkuth once again as I stated there seems to have been miscommunication that seems to have confused others from my question. Not sure if it’s the way I typed and formatted the post itself. For a moment while typing the post. I had forgotten somehow that each stage in the program truly is it’s own subliminal but all stages are pointed towards one overarching goal. My mind raced a bit and I began theorizing about how ZP stages could possibly be used is all.

You’re correct it is a moot point right now. Like I said I’ll just chalk it up to miscommunication and take more time to understand what’s being stated in response to me going forward. You all enjoy the rest of your holiday season.

8 Likes

This is a good question.

2 Likes

At risk of sounding redundant and very bad at maths and logic… 1 day rest is 48 hours between listenings?
Because if its 24h then you don’t have a rest day, right?

Thanks and don’t bash me, except if it’s jokingly and genuinely funny.

2 Likes

yes, that’s correct

Actually I asked the same question and the support team answered with an uneducated answer they told me don’t play lawyers game people on the support team don’t realize that we are here to have results and I don’t want to hinder my progress.

This was my ticket
Is this considered a rest day or not :thinking:
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

For example

Sunday : 1 loop of regneration at 12 am and Will finish 1 am
Monday : 1 loop of regneration at 1am and will finish at 2 am

The difference between listening time is 24 hours a complete day…

Because in the support article it says (I understand that there is an advanced schedule )

Sunday : 1 loop

Monday : rest

Thursday : 1 loop

When you look at this schedule the different hours are 24+ depends on the listening times.

Answer .

Please don’t play “lawyer games” with the recommendations. Try to listen at the same time each day and take rest days.

So to answer you @Creator yes it’s 48hours rest not 24 hours .

Ok, that’s what I’ve been doing… Sometimes I take 2 rest days. You can feel when it’s necessary. Thanks Sid and Zen.

1 Like

I have always interpreted it as meaning at least 2 nights of sleep in between listening days.

• Listening day + sleep to process
  • Day of no input + sleep to further process
  • Listening day

If I have to think about at least 48 hours in between, I would have to write down the exact time of listening each time, and I’m not that rigid with the listening pattern.

Please someone correct me if I’m wrong

5 Likes

:point_down::point_down::point_down:According to the support answer Yes you have to listen at the same time each day .

1 Like

Well damn… haha. I usually listen some time between 10:00 and 14:00, should be alright, but I’ll try to keep the listening times more consistent :sweat_smile:

1 Like