ZP listening patterns and days count

I use an Excel file to make it easier. Mine looks like this:

5 Likes

This is great.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Honestly I thought I might have been the only one who did this. Excel tracking I mean

3 Likes

I track with my journal :v: and date. For this round, my first loop was listened december 26 so, 3 weeks later will be January 16!

Then, depending of where I am on January 16, if it’s a listening day, then it’s my last loops. If not, then my last loop were done Jan 15!

3 Likes

Based on the instructions found here it seems the method below is correct.

1 Like

So how come 2 ZP titles are 8 runs a week (4 each) but 3 titles are 6 runs (2 each). So running an 3 titles reduce exposure vs 2 titles.

Just want to understand the logic. Wouldn’t it make more sense to run
Day 1. title 1 & 2
Day 3. title 3 & 1
Day 5. title 2 & 3
Day 7. title 1 & 2
or something like that?

I suspect the reason behind the proposed schedule is that with three titles you’d be more prone to experience reconciliation than with two; thus the recommendation to lessen exposure.

1 Like

I tryed 8 run a week and it was a little bit too much for me.

Also, three titles requires your mind to process 3 differents sets of instruction, for which you need to divide your attention. It’s easier for your mind to process 2 different sets than 3 different because of the amount of script to process is repeated rather than being new one :wink:

1 Like

This.

I don’t even run three titles. Can’t handle it, and I’ve been running subs for quite some time now.

3 Likes

for me 1 title every 3 days is maximum and I felt really bad about it thinking whats wrong with me. now hearing this that even you can only handle 2 titles and not 3, makes me feel better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I learned recently that I can’t run 3 titles after experiencing some recon recently smh back to two

My fave listening schedule is even simpler. Maximum 2 tracks. Listen to 2 loops per day. Every Mon/Wed/Fri… weekends off… every first week of the month off.

So instead of 10 loops in 21 days you end up with 8 or 9 loops, and instead of 5 days rest, you get 7 days rest… and once a week you have a two day break.

It’s just slightly below the recommended pattern, which is good because integration is king… and it’s way easier to track. No spreadsheets needed

2 Likes

Does the order of how you play ZP matter? Let’s say I want to run Libertine + Wanted, would it matter if I listen to it libertine first and wanted second or the other way around?

It does matter a lot for some people. Alternate the order on some days and see how you feel.

@Invictus said for him that the first sub of the day he runs metaphorically becomes the t-shirt of the day

1 Like

First sub is like a T-shirt, second sub is like a perfume on top :wink:

For anyone running both a “drive” sub and a “healing” sub, how well does that work?

For example, right now I’m running EmperorZP + RegenZP, in that order. I’m considering swapping out Regen and buying the new Chosen for my next rotation… I’m thinking I ought to keep Emperor first in the playlist to set that as the core focus… right?

1 Like

Well you see, I never run any healing subs, mainly because I feel like the ZP script is enough to heal any issues regarding the expression of the said title, unless you need extra deep healing.

However, in the case of a healing sub, you would run it before the main sub, to create more room for the sub to express itself, I think @Simon can expand on this more.

Also, the perfume and T-shirt theory is mainly for archetype-based subs, and the ones that were used as ultimas before (not the healing ones), like RICH and Libertine.

1 Like

Wealth is my main drive right now, hence using Emperor and a Qv2 wealth custom. I’ve definitely still got some fear-based issues in general, so the intrinsic healing in ZP isn’t enough for me. Regen is good, but Chosen sounds pretty cool.

Do you mean in a rotation before focusing on the “main” sub, or playlist order on any particular day?

2 Likes

If you’re doing one Qv2 day and one ZP day, then on your ZP days you’d be listening to healing first and then EmZP.

1 Like

For me whatever I listen last in the stack tends to stick most for the day.
Currently I am listening to Regen + Spartan.
And there is a ton of difference in feeling if I listen spartan first or last.

Anyhow I created a simple, reusable and interactive sheet to track my own listenings and keep it on schedule.
Maybe someone else will find it usable, so here’s a link to it
Subliminal Tracking Sheet

2 Likes