Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

But what if I’m in a situation where one would be better and but the other side is out :thinking:

Like I can consciously control it, but there are times when things are hectic and I end up not realizing what’s up till later.
For example, since last night I kept my WANTED side out, having that cool chill and nonchalant attitude, then I got woken up by a call from my girl and I didn’t bother picking up, later on she texted me saying she almost crashed and wanted to calm down by talking to me, but instead I told her “I needed my sleep, but I’m here now”, but then went to smoke instead.

Now don’t you think if it was Chosen’s side that was “out” instead, then the whole interaction would have gone differently and I wouldn’t have been an ass to her :thinking:?

And that’s why I wanted to know if there was a way to make my subconscious adapt to the situation or something, or like auto-configuration :thinking:
@SaintSovereign any comments on this?

3 Likes

If he is playing a sub that its goals are far away from where he is . He will feel all the bad feeling you can imagine
Apathy ,anger ,sadness etc .
He will feel helpless if he have no clear steps to achieve the sub objective .
Personally I consider bad feeling as a result . he is on the way .
Don’t forget reconciliation .

Tell him if possible to be in the forum. He will benefit a lot .

5 Likes

Not necessarily.

You wrote:

Anger may be exactly what he needs right now.

The energy of dissatisfaction, of determination, of pushing back and pushing against.

Anger is not bad. It’s excessive anger that’s harmful. But in that case, the same could be said of joy. Or any other emotion.

It’s less a matter of ranking the emotion and more a matter of finding a good way to process it and harness it.

And even if it is a negative response, there’s a function in that too. (Consider the excretory functions of the body.)

12 Likes

What do you think is better regards balanced brain chemistry between Spartan ZP and Limitless ZP?

From their description.

Spartan “Your mental faculties will improve as your brain chemistry becomes perfectly balanced.”

Limitless “physical brain and brain chemistry improvement”

1 Like

I assume you are only running Wanted because there is no other physical shifting ZP file available. If that’s the case, be clear that your default social side is Chosen.

OTOH, if that’s not why you play Wanted, then get to a clear picture of your stack’s combined social archetype.

Just like some of us can’t imagine a Primal+Wanted man, until you can envisage a Chosen+Wanted man, one of those audios needs to walk away from your ears.

Because right now, you can’t even generalize it as:
Wanted is for women I have a sexual interest in; while Chosen is for everyone else.

Maybe if you were single, it’d have been easier.

:man_shrugging:t2: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing to feel bad about it @King. You missed it because that part was added later.

:hugs:

1 Like

Which one specifically? It may be topical.

You guys test with multiple titles?

If it’s not Chosen, how does he respond to the Qv2 version?

:thinking:

Then, forget about limiting yourself to Zero Point for now.

Let him use a fitting Qv2/Ultima sub – Ascension / Sanguine / Rebirth / Limit Destroyer / Dragon Reborn …

and …

Get him to connect with a good therapist, pastor, teacher, uncle, or coach – someone who can lead him to a healthy perspective.

Him … alone … with a sub … may not be enough. :cry:

Take care.

:v:t2:

4 Likes

Hmmm that’s true, but at the same time, I realize that the issue here is actually the fact that I’m always trying to be both sides at the same times, it’s like I wanna be narcissistic in a humble way :rofl::sweat_smile:.

Do you know about any fictional or non fictional who would fit the combination of those 2 archetypes together :thinking:?

Would help me visualize the combo better :thinking:

3 Likes

Nijel the Destroyer from Terry Pratchett, Sourcery. :smiley:

That’s only half-kidding. That is one guy who very seriously tries to be several things at the same time. This being Terry Pratchett, in a rather hilarious way.

1 Like

he also experienced it with Qv2 in the past. This time it happened with Wanted. When he ran Wanted today, however, he got an euphoric feeling. so really strange why this is happening for him. I never get angry when during listening to a sub.

Why don’t you think Regeneration ZP can help? big bonus is that it is already ZP.

1 Like

Have you tried journalling about your ideal self as the manifestation of the perfect synergy between the two subs? Basically just like free flow writing to see what you yourself believe such a person would look like and how they would behave. I think that would work really well to bring some clarity from those subconscious depths.

4 Likes

not extensively, because some of the traits seem a bit contradicting, which is why I was wondering if anyone knew about a character that fit both, Don Draper is what I thought would be the type to fit the mixed archetype, but the more time i spend with Chosen, the more I realize that he’s more befitting of Emperor or something.

some traits also seem like they would go against each other (in my opinion), such as;

Chosen’s humility vs. Wanted’s cockiness
Chosen’s affection/deep connections vs. Wanted’s coldness
Chosen’s inspirational side vs. Wanted’s mysterious side

which is why after my washout is done, I’m going to either try controlling WZP consciously and forcing it to only improve my physical attributes, while keeping Chosen for the archetype,
or,
I will use them alternatively instead of the same day :thinking:

unless Saint decides to drop a pure physical shifting sub, cough HERO cough, then that’s the one I’d pair with Chosen.

Edit: so, it seems like I found an anime character that fits the complex archetype of being humbly cocky, Gojo Satoru from JuJutsu Kaisen :partying_face:

5 Likes

That’s basically the Philosopher-King archetype.

Paul Atreides, ‘Muad’dib’, is one of my favorites, and current now (with the recent Dune remake).

I haven’t read the book in many years, but I remember that there was a quote in it that addressed this directly. I’ll see if I can find it.

On the shadow/negative side, you’ve also got the cult leader or the manipulative and predatory but publicly contrite and philanthropic politician type. please don’t be those guys.

5 Likes

Here it is. Each chapter starts out with an invented quote from a fictional history book, memoir, or scholarly text. (Frank Herbert was pretty incredible.). This is the quote I was thinking of:

Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.
-from “Collected Sayings of Muad’Dib” by the Princess Irulan

in short: don’t believe your own BS. (but don’t reject it either.)

8 Likes

How awesome would it be if SubClub made an Infomercial about their products like this Subliminal Infomercial from the 1980s? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

As cool an idea as that is, wrong thread :wink:

1 Like

I hope rich crypto ZP gets released

2 Likes

My main point was to NOT limit him to the ZP options, and also to not push him on to new tech. RegZP may be having issues that still need fixing. It is a prelaunch beta. Why take unnecessary chances?

That said, in previous versions, I found RG’s effects to have more emotional ups & downs, than Rb or DR. While LD and Sg have been used by many specifically to eradicate anger. So, I tend to prefer those over RG.

3 Likes

There is no point in making conclusions out of individual listenings.
First 1-2 weeks, a user may simply be adjusting to the subliminal tech.

Let’s talk after he has consistently played a title for at least 3 weeks.

4 Likes

thanks, you are right. I wouldn’t want him to get in an emotional bad state that might occur with RG. I will recommend him the titles you suggested.

2 Likes