Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I almost wish to change my stack to get those vivid dreams back (I won’t ofc Imma stick to it fooorevverrrr and eveeeerrrrr !)
It’s exactly as you said, it’s just that I don’t get them now, maybe I’ve integrated the necessary within to let the power of the sub flow through it ?

Also I have an easier time to rest, and it’s easier to do some visualisation work almost like I could see through my eyelid weirdly, even tho it really isn’t the purpose of the subs I’m using and more of the precedent one probably

2 Likes

@friday Thank You

I have been having weird intense dreams myself and such as last night I had a dream about getting kicked out of where I was living. In the dream not where I’m actually living currently. I have had similar dreams plus ones where I am stranded somewhere with no resources to get home

One of my biggest fears has always been homelessness. That fear ties heavily into my desire for wealth as I want more than enough money to never have to worry about where I am going to live.
The other dream about being stranded I feel is more about having my own reliable source of transportation as I hate having to rely on the whims and moods of others.

5 Likes

Well they probably have to or the moderators , for obvious reasons lol

If you post it on any of the public threads, yeah I do. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Next week I’ll be hitting the 21days mark

I’ll be curious if I should just pursue the normal schedule and do a 5 day pause or if in my case as I’m not experiencing any recon if I should just stay on the 1on 1off until the 45 days and then 1 week rest or 5 days I forgot

1 Like

What’s the instructions say? ;p
The 5 day washout isn’t for the recon, it’s for the bloom to kick in and let the results settle. It’s required.

21 Likes

THIS

(10 char)

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Basically: RTFM

Instead of sending you dm’s, I am now going to communicate with you over deleted messages hahah

10 Likes

Ahhhh I see okok will do it then obviously :grin:

I’ll do THIS

I’m already way more than 10 charizard

At least now I’m fixed I’ll note it in my listening agenda

2 loops before bloom it is

3 Likes

I had an unpleasant day the other day. I was running rich zp and have been having some success with it. My notes after a rough afternoon were that maybe rich had gotten up against whatever the issue, energetic block (whatever metaphor you like). Neurotic mess isn’t fun but I’d rather have a few bad days now then spend a few years not dealing with it.

Sorry that you’re having that experience. Hopefully it’s a good sign.

5 Likes

For what I just read that would mean that dreams will become a force to be wrecked with lol.

Always was my friend
Always was

2 Likes

So even though I have smoked tobacco products for years, I’m noticing this morning that upon rubbing my face, my skin is really smooth to the touch. Which I’m giving up to Wanted ZP.

3 Likes

Interesting discussion on the different ZP dreams. I have been having dreams (solo WZP) where I am being challenged by someone who I believe is more powerful or alpha than myself but in the dreams I am able to stand up and hold my ground.

4 Likes

These intense dreams I have them also… they are full of monsters, demons, zombies etc. I just look at them without judgement and then they disappeared replaced by other even more gore ! Landscapes looks like deserts but if I think of growing trees some will grow. It is like a video game that I command mentally

4 Likes

About my recon on Zero Point.

What I’ve observed recently is that there’s a cycle of reconciliation running back and forth when listening to Paragon and Mogul. It gets most intense a couple of hours after getting exposed and then gradually subsides within around 24 hours.

On Mogul it’s related to getting a bit irascible when someone or something is disturbing my work flow and getting upset when considering my current financial situation that is not so bad but still very far from what it could be. On Paragon it’s related to me being sensitive to physiological changes within my body and getting restless when they get rapid like a sudden increase of blood pressure for example. Recon on Paragon feels like that to me, as if my blood pressure suddenly increased, leaving me restless.

5 Likes

Posting this here, hopefully Saint sees this

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign I just took a 4 days washout to start from new with ZP (as you suggested) due to my strong recon I had and now I got a pretty strong euphoric feeling during listening and just feel happy. (I even have this euphoric feeling after the loop has finished)
Is it possible that if you don’t get this euphoric feeling during listening that you are still in recon and should wait with the next loop?

1 Like