Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Nah, we all process things at different speeds, hence why some get euphoria while listening and others don’t.

9 Likes

Just asked one of my longest running female friends that I’m still in contact with about what changes if any they’d seen in me since the release date.

They said they had noticed “a stronger Obewan-ness in my Obewan”, so to speak (ie more like myself). And qualified it by saying my personal energy was up and that my energy had moved from an anxious energy to “more solid and grounded”.

The person is pretty good with reading energy so I trust their judgement.

5 Likes

Subliminal Coaches. You CHOOSE.

Conscious Guidance.

:wink:

3 Likes

I love that pattern actually I used this way in the past before Q . With the same purpose on mind in an attempt to get a reaction

For those who have already reached that level: You will run one loop per day of a single title, every day. If your stack consists of three titles, you alternate each day. For example, if I’m running Limitless ZP, Chosen ZP and Wanted ZP, the pattern goes as follows:

Day 1: Limitless ZP x1
Day 2: Chosen ZP x1
Day 3: Wanted ZP x1
Day 4: Limitless ZP x1
Day 5: Chosen ZP x 1
… and so forth. Since hard gainers have developed mental faculties to reject any and all subliminal programming (at least using the delivery method we use), listening to the same title over and over can result in the subconscious ignoring it even more.

By rotating the titles, you expose the subconscious to different scripting in an attempt to get a reaction. The moment you get a reaction, whether it’s a good result — regardless of whether it’s grandiose or small, fatigue, headache, sleepiness, etc., IMMEDIATELY recognize it as a result and switch back to the appropriate non-experimental listening pattern. D

1 Like

About dreams: I remember in the beginning I had intuitions and important messages in dreams.
Now I don’t remember them, but I have the feeling that I am learning a lot.

1 Like

It is a very interesting listening pattern… Just wondering if this is recommended.

1 Like

It is the Official Hard Gainer Listening Pattern.

Please read the article before applying.

:+1:t2:

4 Likes

Ok my bad!

1 Like

a friend of mine is also listening to ZP and sometimes he gets a feeling of anger while listening to the solace mask even though he likes the sound of it. I myself often get a feeling of happiness during the listening phase. @SaintSovereign explained it that this is because the subconscious mind likes the messages it hears.
so what does it mean if someone gets the opposite of happiness during the listening phase? is the subconscious mind in such a bad state that it does not like the positive messages? (I have to add that this guy is mentally in a bad state as he got no work and perspective in life)

3 Likes

But what if I’m in a situation where one would be better and but the other side is out :thinking:

Like I can consciously control it, but there are times when things are hectic and I end up not realizing what’s up till later.
For example, since last night I kept my WANTED side out, having that cool chill and nonchalant attitude, then I got woken up by a call from my girl and I didn’t bother picking up, later on she texted me saying she almost crashed and wanted to calm down by talking to me, but instead I told her “I needed my sleep, but I’m here now”, but then went to smoke instead.

Now don’t you think if it was Chosen’s side that was “out” instead, then the whole interaction would have gone differently and I wouldn’t have been an ass to her :thinking:?

And that’s why I wanted to know if there was a way to make my subconscious adapt to the situation or something, or like auto-configuration :thinking:
@SaintSovereign any comments on this?

3 Likes

If he is playing a sub that its goals are far away from where he is . He will feel all the bad feeling you can imagine
Apathy ,anger ,sadness etc .
He will feel helpless if he have no clear steps to achieve the sub objective .
Personally I consider bad feeling as a result . he is on the way .
Don’t forget reconciliation .

Tell him if possible to be in the forum. He will benefit a lot .

5 Likes

Not necessarily.

You wrote:

Anger may be exactly what he needs right now.

The energy of dissatisfaction, of determination, of pushing back and pushing against.

Anger is not bad. It’s excessive anger that’s harmful. But in that case, the same could be said of joy. Or any other emotion.

It’s less a matter of ranking the emotion and more a matter of finding a good way to process it and harness it.

And even if it is a negative response, there’s a function in that too. (Consider the excretory functions of the body.)

12 Likes

What do you think is better regards balanced brain chemistry between Spartan ZP and Limitless ZP?

From their description.

Spartan “Your mental faculties will improve as your brain chemistry becomes perfectly balanced.”

Limitless “physical brain and brain chemistry improvement”

1 Like

I assume you are only running Wanted because there is no other physical shifting ZP file available. If that’s the case, be clear that your default social side is Chosen.

OTOH, if that’s not why you play Wanted, then get to a clear picture of your stack’s combined social archetype.

Just like some of us can’t imagine a Primal+Wanted man, until you can envisage a Chosen+Wanted man, one of those audios needs to walk away from your ears.

Because right now, you can’t even generalize it as:
Wanted is for women I have a sexual interest in; while Chosen is for everyone else.

Maybe if you were single, it’d have been easier.

:man_shrugging:t2: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing to feel bad about it @King. You missed it because that part was added later.

:hugs:

1 Like

Which one specifically? It may be topical.

You guys test with multiple titles?

If it’s not Chosen, how does he respond to the Qv2 version?

:thinking:

Then, forget about limiting yourself to Zero Point for now.

Let him use a fitting Qv2/Ultima sub – Ascension / Sanguine / Rebirth / Limit Destroyer / Dragon Reborn …

and …

Get him to connect with a good therapist, pastor, teacher, uncle, or coach – someone who can lead him to a healthy perspective.

Him … alone … with a sub … may not be enough. :cry:

Take care.

:v:t2:

4 Likes

Hmmm that’s true, but at the same time, I realize that the issue here is actually the fact that I’m always trying to be both sides at the same times, it’s like I wanna be narcissistic in a humble way :rofl::sweat_smile:.

Do you know about any fictional or non fictional who would fit the combination of those 2 archetypes together :thinking:?

Would help me visualize the combo better :thinking:

3 Likes

Nijel the Destroyer from Terry Pratchett, Sourcery. :smiley:

That’s only half-kidding. That is one guy who very seriously tries to be several things at the same time. This being Terry Pratchett, in a rather hilarious way.

1 Like

he also experienced it with Qv2 in the past. This time it happened with Wanted. When he ran Wanted today, however, he got an euphoric feeling. so really strange why this is happening for him. I never get angry when during listening to a sub.

Why don’t you think Regeneration ZP can help? big bonus is that it is already ZP.

1 Like

Have you tried journalling about your ideal self as the manifestation of the perfect synergy between the two subs? Basically just like free flow writing to see what you yourself believe such a person would look like and how they would behave. I think that would work really well to bring some clarity from those subconscious depths.

4 Likes