Main Disc. Thread - CHOSEN [Now Available!]

I only used WANTED ZP once plus I already have a custom with WANTED/Heartsong and Khan St 4 in it which I’d like to use since it has modules in it that have helped in the past. Regardless of what ZP I choose, which will most likely be Mogul and Chosen, the ZP will help enhance my custom. Hopefully that makes sense?

3 Likes

Makes perfect sense bruv

I can see how Entranced would be in Chosen. There is something eye catching, I don’t know what these people are seeing, but it almost seems like there is a spotlight on me. They notice me from the crowd, and they appear to stare very comfortably. I don’t feel any awkwardness about it. For most people, the stare seems to produce feelings in them of calmness, attraction, happiness, admiration, inspiration. Then there is my voice, some people turn around to look at me when they hear me talking, and it seems to affect them on a deeper level, like the description of Entranced. It all feels so normal and natural, but it’s a really beautiful program when I think about it.

11 Likes

This chosen might even enhance my seductive eye gaze module that i have in my emperor custom and my Entranced.

2 Likes

@James tomorrow that is day 5 things are about to happen just be prepared young James the clouds will part and the angels will come down from heaven !!.

2 Likes

I think it’s possible to do exactly 45 days. 21 + 5 + (15 + 4) = 45.

• 21 listening days + 5 days rest
  • 15 listening days + 4 days rest

How I determined the rest for the second period is by taking the rest ratio of 5 days/21 days and extrapolating it to a shorter period, considering only integer solutions.

2 Likes

Dang! What’re you on Limitless or something?

2 Likes

Some might say I’ve been Limitless! :wink:

2 Likes

Naayyy SubliminalUser has always been a smart bugger :wink:

2 Likes

I wonder how a CHOSEN ZP + EMPEROR ZP combo would play out…

9 Likes

I’m curious about the same thing

1 Like

@James reading over the objectives of both CHOSEN and EMPEROR (a title that’s inconsistently capitalized) I see a big synergy possible. Good chance I run this starting January 1.

1 Like

I’ll probably run Chosen with Emperor starting Jan 4th. Should be a good combo. I’ll report how it goes on my journal.

1 Like

Been running CHOSEN ZP with Emperor Qv2 with incredible synergy. Emperor ZP I imagine would only strengthen the synergy. Both subs are staples in my stack for 2022.

4 Likes

Very interesting. I haven’t tried this because I’m going ZP-only. As for staples in the stack, only CHOSEN is a staple. Emperor will be a part of stack 1.

1 Like

Now that Emperor is ZP I’m going pure ZP stack as well. I think you’ll really enjoy the Chosen Emperor combo.

I really hope they update emperor sales page and add objectives :pray:t3:

3 Likes

I am seriously thinking of running chosen with my QV2 emperor custom. My concern is i am also running wanted and adding on chosen might slow down my results. Might even drop wanted at the end of this week and use chosen.

@Ice can you please share the synergistic benefits you have gained from running chosen with emperor qv2.

1 Like

For sure. Chosen helped me to make decisions more easily and effortlessly while Emperor helped me to immediately act on these decisions with no delay. Also, Emperor gives you that get shit done productivity, while Chosen made it more enjoyable - like I was rooting myself on filled with lots of positivity while being immensely productive.

My journal has more info on this but those are some of the main benefits that stuck out.

10 Likes

That sounds like the perfect combination. Still deciding between Mogul and Emperor to replace Regeneration in my stack, alongside Chosen and Limitless.

I would go with Mogul for a few months then swap it with Emperor.
I’m super curious to see what type of results will get people who stack Chosen and Emperor.

1 Like