Main Disc. Thread - CHOSEN [Now Available!]

I’m running Chosen with my Emperor custom. So far results are extremely encouraging. I’m more natural socially, people, including my family listen to me more, and I’ve only just started.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Weird question but would running Chosen and Sanguine Ultima make someone too optimistic or positive?

1 Like

Like some kind of hippie singularity?

5 Likes

That would be a great name for a band

Hippie Singularity

7 Likes

Your reality might end up so happy and positive + the inner peace you’re going to feel, would end up making you so optimistic and positive that you might stop thinking realistically :thinking:

Just a thought :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Maybe.
I don’t know if how I have felt in the past could be considered realistic.
I have always expected the worst and it’s played havoc on my mental and emotional health

1 Like

What is realistic? Common sense?

The wildly succesful people like Elon Musk defy common sense.

4 Likes

I don’t know if there is a realistic way of thinking. “I’m always happy regardless of circumstances” is that more realistic than “Life is hard, I’m always struggling”? I believe both of those are lies. We’re always lying to ourselves. The good thing is that when you start believing your own lies and taking relevant action, the lie becomes the truth.
When you believe your own lies but don’t do anything to make them come true, that’s where delusion starts.
10 or 20 years ago, people believed that it takes a long time to become a millionaire. Today we all know that some people have become millionaires online in a few months. People used to believe that getting girls is hard. Is that still the case with all those apps and the current hookup culture?

Reality = belief + consistent action
Delusion = belief - consistent action

6 Likes

Guys I meant more in the sense that you might not do risk assessment and stuff, and take it a bit too far like I (and many others) would do when I’m really high and feeling all extra happy and positive.

For example; driving at 140 km/h in a neighborhood because “it will all be alright”, without taking into consideration that it might be a bit too risky because there might be kids playing outside :sweat_smile:

I know it’s a stupid example, but an extreme example like that felt like it could explain it better.

The “realistic” thinking I was referring to meant common sense, in a way.

4 Likes

I think if you’re in touch and in tune with your true self. Life is a lot more simple and dare I say magical then most of us can even fathom. Because we’re not in that harmony, that flow, we do what the human mind is best at, making a mess so it can clean it up. We’ve all experienced those synchronicities and chance encounters that defy the odds. You meet the right person who tells you the right thing, exactly what you need at exactly the right time…For me the key seems to be once I get out of the crab bucket, just stay out and maybe even put a lid on it so I don’t get pulled back in to the chaos, and the drama of this world of problems.

4 Likes

What do you do to the crabs that try to prevent you from escaping the pot by pulling you back down? :eyes:

Strategic murder

3 Likes

I"d dare say so Shhhh lol

2 Likes

@James people have reported the colour of their eyes changing. Their eyes developing a dreamy state. I think our good friend @irw reported her eyes became more attractive and i believe this lady was firing "lazer beams"out of her eyes and making people look at her.

3 Likes

I have something to share with you all. I have been using chosen on and off my main stack with emperor custom with wanted.

Earlier this afternoon i had a nap and thought why not run a loop of chosen. As i ran it i fell asleep and had a dream. In the dream i saw my sister when she was 7 years old. In reality we do not get along.

In the dream i saw her went upto to her and embraced her in my arms and all i wanted to do was smother her with love. She cried but i continued to embrace her then she began to laugh and giggle. I said to her can we be friends now she replied with a smile yes :slight_smile: .

What a beautiful dream !!

12 Likes

With Chosen ? Wow !!!
I didn’t know someone could shoot laser beams out of their eyes without melting their retina or cornia

5 Likes

Nah, I think it’d just make you extremely laid back, relaxed and positive. I’m definitely trying this combo when we finish Sanguine.

11 Likes

Sanguine ZP will be so much fun

all this talk about positivity got me interested in Chosen. does Chosen also has this productivity boost like Emperor? I hope the description will be soon updated so we can see the objectives for it.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist I had a similar dream with Chosen 2 days ago. It was not my sister but an uncle.
There is probably a module on forgiving

4 Likes