New Support Article: Zero Point Listening Instructions

This is great.

I do get fatigue on ZP. I’ve been upgraded from a hard gainer :smiley:

8 Likes

Hallo Community

I had my last loop Dezember 19th.

Does the 20th count as a rest day?

I experience extreme fatigue in the day a few days after running my last ZP, but can be sleepless at night.

If you haven’t listened to loops then it’s rest

So you can assume that yes, it does count as a rest day

1 Like

Thank you @Melior

1 Like

Sharing this here:

As long as you didn’t listen to anything it’s a rest day.

1 Like

Thank you @Seeker

I mean I get the 45 days, but why not do 2 blocks of 21 days with the same stack.

I think 45 days is more of a guideline.

Since when are we running multistage stages exchanging on a daily basis?

You switch them after months.

Excuse me? Did you even read my journal or previous posts? Whose swapping stages on a “daily basis”…and even if I was that’s my business. I won’t even bother repeating how I’m actually go about switching stages, you can go read my method for yourself if you’re really that concerned about what I’m doing.

It satisfies a desire to keep things neatly aligned with calendar months, as two rotations will equal 90 days or 3 months :slight_smile:

2 Likes

that’s one way to know if someone’s a lifter :joy:

1 Like

It’s literally what you asked here:

Probably too early to say but when multi stage ZP’s become available would it be possible to run stages in the following way:
Day 1: stage 1 and 2 ZP
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: Stage 3 and 4 ZP

I didn’t say you’re doing it, but this question I don’t understand because we never ran multistagers like this.

Also, of course it’s your business haha but I just wanted to protect you from overexposing yourself on all the stages at once.

Considering how emotionally you reacted, you probably are already overexposed :wink:
No hard feelings, brother. You do you.

Wish you a great day!

2 Likes

Obviously we haven’t so it was just a question concerning a new format. I don’t need your “protection”, I can read and follow instructions just like everyone else on the forum. Nothing to get emotional about, I’m stating facts. I’ll be dropping the back-and-forth here.

In fact, people have used different approaches to multi stage programs. It’s not always sequential.

For example, if you do a search on some of Simon’s previous posts, you’ll see some pretty eloquent descriptions of alternate possibilities for running multi-stagers.

It seems to all come back to how you feel the different stages are practically impacting you.

Some of the multi stagers are closer to sequential in nature, it seems. Others, (looking at you, Emperor Fitness), may be more variable.

But, this is definitely in the “experimental”territory. More of an advanced, uncharted question.

@Davisnwc, I’d reckon that when deciding how to stack the different stages, the first consideration would be conceptualizing the specific effects of the different stages.

If you are stacking them, then it stands to reason that you’re kind of treating them as independent or semi-independent elements. So, your task is to clarify or theorize (read: guess) the specific results that each element (i.e., each stage) contributes.

Once you’re clear on that, you can apply the same logic to stacking that you would apply with stacking any two programs (or three programs).

And then, if you’re willing, please share what you experience and learn from the experiment.

1 Like

I’m still what I consider as a Stage I subliminal user.

That means that I haven’t yet achieved my baseline, minimum lifestyle goals. This is what I consider as the working stage. Almost everything I do is geared towards meeting those core objectives.

So I naturally use a more conservative, less experimental or playful approach (most of the time).

I think for people who are already feeling pretty good and doing pretty well, by their own standards, there’s more room to play around and to try interesting experiments.

That’s more what I would consider a Stage II subliminal user. Foundation’s solid. The approach more playful.

Beyond that Stage? I don’t know, but Saint and Fire are out there in the stratosphere somewhere. Developing, writing, manifesting new subliminals. Communing with Dragons :dragon:. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Unnecessary.

We have new people here who are watching what the more established members are doing, and @AlexanderGraves didn’t say anything aggressive toward you, just asked a question. We are not going to get into the habit of snapping at people who are just clarifying something. That’s literally what this forum is for.

8 Likes

@malkuth Noted. @SaintSovereign there was no clarification given with the response. As I stated previously it was a question based on how ZP multi stagers could possibly be run, only ZP stages in particular. I have great clarity already on how any multi stage subliminals in prior generations before ZP could are typically used. I’m chalking this one up to miscommunication.

2 Likes

I must admit, re-reading my initial post, it could come over as snappy.

Not as snappy as this one:
aWlgnLgo_700wa_0

But nevertheless. My apologies if it came across wrongly :slight_smile:

9 Likes