New member, any advice is appreciated

Thank you @StateOfBeing! :slightly_smiling_face:

I would start with Emperor first for a month or 2 and see how you feel. Then add primal or Primal Seduction

2 Likes

You should also check out Ascension and Mogul. That would also be a good combo

3 Likes

Welcome and congrats on taking action with dance classes, self-improvement, meditation and even the divorce. Shows that you are truly committed to improving yourself.

My recommendation is:

• Ascension (for Alpha mindset)

• R.I.C.H. Ultima (for money)

• Primal Seduction (for healing sexual trauma and seduction)

(Do read up on these titles at www dot SubliminalClub dot com)

You can do something like this:

Month 1: Ascension
Month 2: Ascension + RICH
Month 3: Ascension + RICH + Primal Seduction

You only have to play 1 loop of each every alternate days. For more info on this, you can read up here:

6 Likes

I would recommend that you make a journal here or an offline journal. It will make it easier to spot changes in yourself when you look back at it.

Read through this thread. There’s some good tips in there

3 Likes
1 Like

I would strongly add my vote to @Lion’s recommendation. It’s just a great idea.

After those 3 months, you should be in good shape and in a good position to decide where you want to take things to next.

This is smart and strong.

5 Likes

I would say to start with Ascension alone (with listening recommendations) for 2-3 months. After this period, you can think about adding another sub to the stack.

3 Likes

Welcome!

I’d recommend Ascension + Mogul or R.I.C.H + Primal

Reason I recommended Primal and not Primal Seduction is because it seems to me like you already know what to do when you have a woman in your grasp it’s just a matter of grasping them and I feel like the light script in primal will alleviate that .

3 Likes

Thank you @Lion !

1 Like

Thanks @Malkuth !

Thanks @hyperbeam ! :slightly_smiling_face:

My vote goes for Wanted (seduction, alpha, healing, self-discovery, liberty, physical shifts) + Mogul (destroying negative beliefs on money, instilling the right mindset and building your wealth) + BLU to support learning on the way to the riches and an abundance of women.

2 Likes

What is BLU?

beyond limitless ultima

2 Likes

I saw there is Ascension and Ascension Q. What is the difference and what do you recommend?

1 Like

It’s the same thing. Q just refers to build method. The latest build is Qv2

Basically I can use any of them? I can use Qv2 since it is the last?

There are only 2 download files when you buy Ascension: the Masked file and the Ultrasonic. Both are in Qv2 format.

The masked audio is easy to use. Just use headphones and choose a comfortable volume to listen to.

To use the ultrasonic file, follow these instructions:

3 Likes

Thanks @Lion . As for efficiency, is it the same if I use the masked one or the ultrasonic one?

1 Like