New member, any advice is appreciated

There are only 2 download files when you buy Ascension: the Masked file and the Ultrasonic. Both are in Qv2 format.

The masked audio is easy to use. Just use headphones and choose a comfortable volume to listen to.

To use the ultrasonic file, follow these instructions:

3 Likes

Thanks @Lion . As for efficiency, is it the same if I use the masked one or the ultrasonic one?

1 Like

Yes both are same. They are just used differently depending on your preference

2 Likes

Hi @florian!

You have got some good input by people who have been listening to subliminals for long enough to have well thought through ideas.

Given what you posted, I would encourage you to start with Ascension for 30 days. Then re-evaluate what other title you might want to add next.

When you bought Ascension, it would be Qv2 and would have come with a PDF of instruction. Please read it, then re-read it.

If you still need to buy a subliminal, just go to the main shop and please read about Ascension to start with.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for your feedback! I started with Ascension and after a few weeks I will add a 2nd sub, as you suggested. :slightly_smiling_face:
I wanted to journal in my private journal, but I decided to start a public journal here about my journey, even if I feel a little uncomfortable.
But I think I can progress more if I continue to receive your feedback and, in the same time, maybe it helps other people too to see what will be my journey.
Once again, thanks for your advices. :pray:

3 Likes

All the best, @florian!

1 Like

I haven’t read the comments here yet, so forgive me if this has already been said… but I think after having a life-defining break up, Heartsong would be an amazing program for you to run to work on this. It heals all our beliefs around what a relationship can/should be. It removes limiting beliefs. It’s said to be able to help you manifest the perfect partner, but what I’ve found is it really helps me and other people heal the relationship pain they’ve already been feeling and accumulating throughout their lifetime.

And it’s an extremely powerful program. I listen to most programs 3 times a week, but with Heartsong, I like to listen to it once every 10-20 days, otherwise it does a number on me. I’m also in a relationship that’s very serious and a LOT of healing needs to be done on both sides… so going through healing-reconciliation while in a partnership is something I want to avoid.

Both of these are an issue of alphaness and confidence, and the best thing to do would be to start off with one sub that would get you 80% of the results that you’re looking for FAST.

It’s better not to stack because then all the results take longer, and it takes longer for the snowball effect to start kicking in.

I’d recommend that you start with either emperor or ascension. Ascension works way faster, but emperor is literally everything you’re looking for, and you wouldn’t have to switch or upgrade it for a long time.

After that, you could look into primal or heartsong to take a more proactive approach to your dating life after your alpha foundations are cemented with emperor/ascension.

I’d highly recommend starting with only one time and committing to it for 2-3 months first. Some people say 1 month, but that’s not nearly long enough IMO.

1 Like

Remember that none of us know who you actually are. You are a screen name and otherwise anonymous. I find that that really frees me up to be more open and honest with my journal.

1 Like

bearing in mind we don’t know your current abilities and we only have your intro to go on what you need is AM, by itself, for a year.

It’s goals are to help with:-

Which is exactly what you say you need.

Of course, you may be mistaken about what you need or will change your mind some time in the future but from what you put in your introduction AM ticks all the boxes.

However, when you go on to say that you have practised personal development for years i have to wonder what went wrong and I feel I need to also point out that because of this I really do feel you are simply not ready for Emp and whilst @Lion and @Malkuth are correct that their suggested stack is well thought out AM will likely work quicker and more comprehensively and also comes with the added bonus that you will hopefully perceive better and quicker results.

5 Likes

yes.

If you use Ascended Mogul then you only need to play one program. Pinpointed stacks are lighter and easier for the brain to process.

1 Like