PLEASE READ - Qv2 Recon Tips and Info

Part of this post was a response I wrote to an individual who is having issues with Qv2. We’ve received quite a few support tickets regarding this and while we acknowledge that Qv2 isn’t as “smooth” as Qv1 (because it didn’t work as well), the individual we had to part ways with spread a lot of misinformation that’s still causing havoc.

That individual kept claiming that the recon was actually “resistance” in response to the questioning nature of our scripting method, and that “resistance” would occur if you didn’t provide the script with an answer by taking action. Thus, if you ran something like Primal Seduction, but you weren’t around women, you’d feel “resistance” unless you were around women and taking women, which provided the script with an “answer.”

It’s an interesting theory, but that’s not what’s happening. Take a look at my response to the ticket:

In Qv1 (and earlier builds), the standard script that went into every sub included a very broad, generic healing script that ended up taking precedence over the core scripting — the scripting that actually pertained to the title. That core scripting ALSO contains healing, but instead of “broad healing,” it was very focused and targeted to help you overcome any issues preventing you from executing the core scripting.

So, depending on how long you’ve been a customer, you’ve been getting hit with that same “broad” scripting for quite some time and considering the fact that it took precedence over the core scripting, it acted as a “buffer” against the core scripting — too well in most cases, as people weren’t getting the results they wanted. They observed great change, but not necessarily in the direction they wanted, as directed by their stack.

When we removed that healing script, now you’re getting the full-force brunt of the core scripting, which throws people for a loop because these are powerful programs that can initiate incredible change. This is why you’re experiencing recon — you’re now being exposed to the core scripting without anything “buffering” it.

Qv2 is NOT broken, and even though it seems like you can’t get this recon under control, you most definitely can. I’m running an Ultima build (which, make no mistake, is based on Qv2) with 20 modules that all target my weaknesses and I’m getting amazing results. Here’s some tips that can turn things around:

1. Most people have a “recon” cycle and they aren’t aware of it. What I mean by this is, your reconciliation follows a distinct pattern, and if you can figure this pattern out, you can minimize how much you have to actually experience by sleeping through it. Not to mention, sleeping helps your mind process whatever’s causing the recon. So, if you normally run your loops during the day, and you realize the recon starts a few hours after, time listening to the loops later in the afternoon so you’re asleep when the recon starts.

2. Try a “breakthrough” loop. What I mean by this is, if you listen to a loop on Monday, and the recon starts up on Tuesday, try listening to half a loop to gently apply pressure to the subconscious to help you get through the reconciliation. It sounds a bit backward, but it does work. Ask on the forum — some people going through washouts will report bad recon (since the mind is now in “execute” mode) that will resolve when they listen to a single breakthrough loop. This actually happened to me yesterday with Until the End of Time, my custom. I was doing a washout for a few days because I had to meet up with family and didn’t want to be in recon and ended up triggering just that. I listened to a single loop and instantly felt relief.

3. Do a washout. Washouts can really suck, because your mind is in pure execution mode and you can end up in reconciliation, but as we keep telling people — rest days are important with Qv2. For me, washout recon lasts 2-3 weeks and after that, I feel amazing.

4. Try stacking with Sanguine, Love Bomb, or another title that makes you feel really good to help offset feelings of recon.

5. And of course, make sure you’re getting really good sleep (talk to a medical professional about valerian root or melatonin) and that you’re eating well.

6. Offline journal. Write in it every time you feel bad. Consider your offline journal sacred. What I mean is, NEVER let anyone read it. PERIOD. That way, you can just write in a stream of consciousness and let off emotional steam.

40 Likes

Note: This is my number one most employed strategy. Recon takes about 16 hours to start for me and I turn into an absolutely terrible person to be around if I don’t get good sleep. So, I actually listen to my loops right before bed, knowing that I’ll go through deep recon throughout the following day. That being said, I get the majority of my work done at night, so I actually prefer to go through recon during the day and I’ll just workout, relax, etc. Then, it’s resolved by the following night and I can get work done.

7 Likes

You can also engage in something very creative or expressive. I like to create music, or write a short story, or something else that allows me to express the inner turmoil I feel during recon. Remember, recon is pent up, anxious, negative energy. Like all energy, it can be dispelled and discharged. You just have to create an avenue it, hence why exercise tends to help resolve recon.

12 Likes

I gotta say, this is the best and most persuasive explanation of how QV2 is different and better/different than QV1 that I’ve heard in months. It really has cleared up a lot of questions that I’ve had about QV2.
I appreciate this post!

5 Likes

Thanks for posting this Saint. I’ve noticed the recon cycle too.

Typically I don’t like to run my programs in the morning before work, as it can throw me off my game and affect performance. But running them later in the day after work seems to work great - I get a good night’s sleep and the next day I’m good to go no problems.

5 Likes

Does following a habitual pattern with listening help with recon?

I’ve been following this pattern for the last month:

• Stark custom upon waking

• Writing custom at noon

• APX/Dreams/ME custom while going to bed(for the last two weeks)

I’ve been in a almost constant bloom state for the last two weeks. I’m also staying strict to the one loop every other day method.

5 Likes

Yes, following a habitual pattern will ease reconciliation AND improve results. Good addition to the list.

6 Likes

You mean another half loop on Tuesday when recon sets in? Like talking a pill for a headache?

1 Like

I figured out that if I play with reconciliation in 2 hours I get through.

Example

Reconciliation feels for me like I am very lonely and my soul is crying and screaming

So I do exactly that

In 2 hours I have maybe 3-8 Full Force outbursts of screaming and I give my best to realy put some power in it.

Also I ask myself :what do I need to do?
And then I act accordingly to the answer I get

After I actually “play along” very quickly reconciliation subsides

Not funny not pleasurable but it works

2 Likes

Been wondering. As a question of general process.

If I play a program (let’s say, Sex Mastery) for 3-4 months straight. I then take a break from Sex Mastery and switch to a fundamentally different program, let’s say Mogul (not too heavy or system-intensive).

Under those conditions, does Sex Mastery then go into washout/bloom/pure execution mode (as I’m in the Mogul listening phase)? Or maybe a lesser, attenuated version of it? Partial execution mode?

(is this too far off topic?)

8 Likes

Sex Mastery goes into bloom, Mogul goes into execution. There may be a period of reconciliation since these two programs have drastically different outcomes. If you were to run Emperor or Primal Seduction (something where SMX is very prevalent), your bloom might integrate into the new program’s results.

15 Likes

So for clarification, reconciliation isn’t a result of not taking action according to the script’s goals? Like say, running Daredevil but staying at home during a lockdown. I’ve always assumed not taking action would cause reconciliation due to the user you mentioned stating that it would.

2 Likes

Nope. Taking action provides pathways to manifestation and enhances the power of the subliminal and your subconscious. Reconciliation is generally defined as the profound sense of mental anguish due to the mind attempting to reconcile the subliminal’s scripting with your current belief system. At least, that’s what reconciliation is on Qv2.

What we’ve discovered with Zero Point, however, is that reconciliation is both more complex and simplistic than that (I know it sounds weird), and even though ZP is infinitely more complex than Qv2, the reconciliation that’s occurring on it is much more simple to resolve.

26 Likes

I noticed that when I ran my subs the other night ultrasonic, I woke up feeling refreshed and alert. I think I journaled about it and I was wondering if maybe it was because i fell asleep soon into the loops, which cut out me feeling my usual cocktail of ‘head traffic’ and not being able to access my full mental processing ability.

Interesting stuff, thanks for posting.

This definition is perfect and helps a lot to understand what I’ve recently been going through.

2 Likes

Once again thank you!! The narrative that’s been going around is that if you don’t take action on a sub, then you would get severe recon. Thanks for dispelling this misconception. That’s one the reasons I’ve been staying in stage 1 Khan… because I thought since I can’t act on stage 2 due to the pandemic, I would have really bad recon…
As soon as I’m done with this washout, I’m going to stage 2!!!

9 Likes

Honestly very good information Saint. We’ve had Qv2 for a bit of time, yet we are still learning with it. So crazy how simple recon is and how it can be worked thru with a plan.

Appreciate your post and explanation, really your words are golden :blush:

Now I have a good reason to get Love bomb and try out sanguine :grin:

1 Like

What’s the difference between bloom and execution?

I.e. effects?

5 Likes

I meant “input,” lol. One of those long nights where I lose my ability to write coherent sentences.

2 Likes

We run a title…then we experience reconciliation. The mind works through the concepts. There after once we complete reconciling we take action to create more pathways to manifestation.

Two questions

1. Does anger body heat and irritability mean that’s pent up bad energy that needs to be released via workouts etc? As time goes on the more we release that negative energy, will it reduce that anger body heat etc?

2. After we reconcile…do we need to reconcile the same aspects again? Or do we keep a shifted state and new reality due to the reconciliation process that we had undergone.