PLEASE READ - Qv2 Recon Tips and Info

@SaintSovereign , does Qv2 has anything to do with delayed results? Or that results take much more time cause of the integration process?

Ive been running emperor for almost 2 months now, and the results are almost not going up on the curve, its almost like it’s stopped, and i almost dont notice anything new

Does that have to do with anything related to Qv2? And how integration effects it? And to mention im using the 1:1 pattern to help with integration and cuz its also recommended

( ive been running QLST1 With emperor for almost 2 months now, and LDU for like 4 months, maybe the healing stage has something to do with it? I would appreciate some thoughts or yours)

2 Likes

Offline journaling has been my key to understanding and dealing with recon. Sometimes i’ll be sat there for up to an hour just writing, posing questions to myself, trying to understand exactly what it is i’m feeling and why.

As soon as I can crack in my head exactly what’s causing the recon it will normally subside fairly quickly, for example, my most recent trigger was that I would sometimes have a bad habit of overanalysing social situations, especially in regards to replying to women. I’d get caught up on the whole power dynamic crap not wanting to message too quickly and things, which seemed to conflict with the free and easy nature that Daredevil was trying to instil. I mean, would somebody that is essentially a social alpha be sat there thinking to himself, does it come across poorly if I reply to this in a certain way? No, he’d just flow with the situation and be natural.

Whilst i was feeling the recon it was horrible, it was as if I was suddenly directionless in life but within 30 minutes of mentally resolving it, getting up and exercising, I’d chilled right out and I know in the future what would potentially trigger it and what not to do.

4 Likes

Yes, exactly.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for this post, I’m starting to realize that less is more, one listen every two days, less headache but hard recon and inside action (hero-wise). I wanted to know about qv2 Terminus, you say 16 hours for qv2, Terminus would be around how much time?
Well aware that everyone reacts in other ways, but it’s always good to have an approximation.

Reconciliation makes you think it’s not working no more, stick a bit longer and you’ll see results

That’s my experience, if it reaches futile mode then do what you have to do

Most people quit a program for another due to the same recon you’re dealing with then see a huge bloom of results once they switched already.
Had that with stark, once I removed it from my custom I realized just how hard it was working from start to finish

4 Likes

16 hours. Interesting. Is this just one loop? I hit recon in about 3-4.

1 Like

Remember the line from The Matrix: “there is no spoon?” I think people don’t realize just how profound that statement is. Here’s the entire line:

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That’s impossible. Instead… only try to realize the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Spoon boy: Then you’ll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

A Qv2 subliminal, or any subliminal, is just an audio file containing scripting designed to influence your subconscious. That audio file is static. It does not change. Ever. The same scripting that’s in the file now will always be in the file.

YOU are the dynamic system. YOU are the one that changes. If a subliminal was working at first, and then it stops, it’s not the sub. Something within you changed and now you’re not responding the same way. Now, try to drop any notions of “blame,” because we are not “blaming” you for anything. What we’re trying to get you (and everyone else) to understand is that something within you is causing your conscious mind to stop responding to the subliminal.

Take a look at the post I just made about Qv2 recon and try some of those strategies. For example, offline journaling, using stream of consciousness. That can help too.

17 Likes

@SaintSovereign

I’m considering building a Terminus Squared build.

Do I remember correctly that you guys figured out how it works? In the beginning there were some issues, but I do have some vague memory about you mentioning you figured it out.

1 Like

Yes. Choose modules that are very tightly focused. Avoid too many modules that are energy intensive — auras and physical shifting mainly. Two cores maximum, then enhance individual elements of that cores with the modules.

For example, if you’re building an alpha cognitive enhancement custom, do Limitless and Emperor. Then, focus on modules that focuses on shaping the results of those two cores. Take a look at my Until the End of Time custom. It’s clearly geared toward becoming a wise, but firm alpha individual with strong mystical undertones.

11 Likes

What is the magic behind offline journaling and stream of consciousness writing? Is it coming back later to read or is it just the action of typing it out ? I’m curious cuz I don’t journal but I’d be down to journal if there was no crowd

3 Likes

With stream of consciousness writing, you mean simply writing down the first thing that comes into your head and keep writing whatever comes up without thinking to much about it?

2 Likes

yeah i figured in my case it tells me and make me question if im stonewalling or having recon its a tactic that i see

but yeah man! wont quit this stack thats my go to!

1 Like

same question here i wanted to ask

thanks for asking

1 Like

love that movie gonna re-watch it soon with more focus on this scene

im trying to figure it out, questioning and sometimes asking members here, they provide good insights and i come up with conclusions, i honestly dont know whats happening, but sometimes we are all different so more time put into it i guess and things will unfold i believe

i also believe that QLST1 has gone way deep into healing and it almost feels like it overwhelmed the whole stack, thats the only theory i could come up with that can explain whats happening

luckily 5 more days and ill go to stage 2, which will be more profound and more easy maybe?

Journaling in general improves your results. The act of writing engages both the creative and analytical parts of your brain, allowing you to critically look at your results while expressing them in an artistic manner. Remember, your art is full of imagery that emerges from and helps create a personal mythology that you can use as a framework to better see what’s happening in your subconscious. The more you journal, the easier it becomes for you to use this framework to detect and see changes that the subliminal helps induce.

Now, when you’re journaling publicly, your critical mind will sometimes inhibit your expression because you’ll worry about how others will perceive what you’re writing. Public journaling definitely has it’s benefits – for one thing, you may not see the changes, but others might and getting their feedback helps a lot. It’s like when people start to lose weight and they don’t see any changes, but others do. Same concept.

That being said, offline journaling allows you to write about anything and everything without any worry of someone judging you. That’s where the stream of consciousness comes in. This method of writing bypasses all of the critical functions of the mind that will shut down and try to co-opt alchemical process, which could happen if you’re writing normally, even in an offline journal.

11 Likes

One of the reasons I don’t journal is that I want to keep all my f*cked up thoughts to myself :smiley:

I did buy a phone (and a tablet) with S Pen to keep private journals as I don’t feel safe writing anything down on paper either. I just need to build a habit of private journaling, but damn I feel lots of resistance towards it.

1 Like

This was happening to me. For my next public journal, I’ll keep a private journal as well.

Usually, this is the result of a fear that someone will see what you wrote. In your mind, right now, tell yourself that your journal is sacred and no one other than yourself will EVER see it. This means, don’t allow anyone in your life to see the journal under any circumstances. Don’t even willingly tell people what you’ve written (unless you’ve gotten to the point where journaling isn’t scary anymore).

You can try another approach also: write the journal entry and at the end of the session, rip out that entry and cut it into shreds. This method won’t help as much for seeing changes, but it’ll help a lot for discharging reconciliation.

6 Likes

Found an exert from my offline journal I wanted to share with you guys so you could see how I do it. Journaling is something i’ve only fairly recently started to do but the clarity it gives to my thinking has been unbelievable.

“Yo, relapse today but this evening I feel amazing. Why? Potentially because i cut out caffeine? I felt EXHAUSTED earlier, like dangerously tired it was horrible. This evening however, so damn good. But, i feel huge urges to swap stack. Why? Because it feels like it’s not working. But is that true when i’m literally saying right now how good I feel? Unlikely, I relapsed and maybe i’m just trying to draw a positive from it by switching stack. Almost as if i’m blaming it on the stack and saying it’s because i wasn’t listening to the right sub. That seems dangerous. That’s not healthy. I relapsed because i dreamt about relapsing and didn’t prepare myself for the urges it would bring.”

It seemed appropriate given the topic of the post but you can see that by being brutally honest and questioning myself about exactly how and what I was feeling, I avoided falling for recon and switching up my stack yet again.

I basically just write down how I feel and then ask why, for some reason physically writing out the word “Why” really seems to help me delve into it. I dont go back and read my old entries, although it might actually help to. I suppose i just use it as a form of self therapy.

5 Likes

damn pretty good