PLEASE READ - Qv2 Recon Tips and Info

Saint’s been dropping some nuggets recently.

6 Likes

Just a note. Public journaling can also be used in a way to overcome the fear of criticism with your most personal thoughts. A bit like exposure therapy. I’m pretty transparent in my public journal, it’s not always pretty. But by exposing that part of myself it helps break down my lifelong insecurities and perfectionist standards that have blocked my ability to connect with others. By no means does anyone need to force themselves to do the same, but it can help.

5 Likes

Somehow, I think that, that sentence is very beautiful. It almost hums with Quantum Limitlessness
or perhaps it me that hums…

Soo would the Negative Energy Transmutation module deal with that?

2 Likes

Yes, it very well may.

3 Likes

When you said listen to half a loop on off-days to deal with serious recon, do you literally mean listen to the first 30 minutes of the sub, and then stop? (that ought to be obvious, but just checking! I’ve had a migraine this afternoon and everything is a bit fuzzy at the moment…)

And yes I did listen to a loop of Paragon, it helped. Wish I could get Paragon Solace though… the mask is much more soothing when my head hurts that much! :hot_face:

Yep. Exactly.

3 Likes

If I’m running 3 different subs in my stack, which one would I run half of? Or a better question, how would I tell which one is causing recon?

Purely hypothetical question for the benefit of others, I don’t believe I’m experiencing any recon at the moment.

2 Likes

I think it just depends on the flavor of the recon. What I mean by that is, though you asked how can you tell what to play, I think the most simple way is to observe your inner self as best as possible and feel out the possible origin of the recon.

If it’s an insecurity sorta recon, and your stack consists of say Emperor, Spartan and R.I.C.H, my first thought would be Emperor.

If it’s an uncomfortable feeling of incompetence and worthless and one is playing Ascension, Regeneration and Elixir, I feel as if the choice would be up to the individual based off of (again) self reflection and examination of the period leading up to the choice.

That was how I took it when I asked myself the same question, anyways. I look forward to Saint’s reply to you.

3 Likes

For me, and actually PHYSICAL journal has an even stronger effect. This way, thoughts become REAL. They are now in the PHYSICAL world. Not just in your mind.

Technically, writing them online also makes them real, stored somewhere on a server. But for me, on paper it has a different effect. Probably because the subconscious works on symbolism.

Then again, I just started also an extra offline-digital journal today for the stream of consciousness Saint mentioned, simply because I can type much faster than write by hand. Get it ALLLLLL out. Feels good.

5 Likes

Something’s just empowering about striking the tip of a pen over a piece of paper :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You seem to respond differently to subliminals than me. However I will add something.

Terminus Squared at Q strength worked great for me for 2 months. Then all I got was fatigue. I don’t know why. Also some modules just didn’t seem to be working.

Now keep in mind, I still think childhood can be a factor. Yours was good so you might take well to Terminus Squared.

3 Likes

@Meng123

Your expertise is requested:

Would you please archive each of @SaintSovereign 's posts in here, as well as the following posts:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s the childhood. Except for the lack of trauma.

I have been trying to change my mindset since maybe 2006-2007. It was slow and I didn’t see much progress back then. But all those years still do contribute. I just didn’t have such a direct way of affecting my subconscious. It’s like the SC subs finally made everything to click in place.

We’ll see what happens with the Terminus Squared. Made the order yesterday.

5 Likes

ok,archived the first half the other day already.Added a few more

2 Likes

Is it build into the mandatory Q core?

I listened to Mind’s Eye Terminus2 for 14 months, 3x a week, 1 loop each time. Always in meditation.

I experienced no negative symptoms, but I also was very unclear on the results. I felt significant influences on the real-time feel of my meditations while listening. But I was not sure about anything else. I consider Mind’s Eye to be a somewhat more abstract title. At least for me. I now have it, at Standard Qv2 strength, as a module in my primary custom.

I think I’ve seen more obvious effects from it, but still somewhat subtle. Of course, now, it’s ‘buried’ among 19 other modules. So Mind’s Eye is one of those programs that I kind of take on faith. I’m using it not specifically for mental generation of visual imagery; but for overall empowerment of my imagination and manifestation abilities.

4 Likes

Based on that experience, I’ve developed a theory that Terminus2 subliminals effect change at ‘deeper levels of mind’. I’m not quite sure exactly what I mean by that. But it’s what I think for now. The effects of a Terminus2 may not always be obvious. And I think that if no previous foundation has been laid at more accessible levels of mind—through the previous use of either standard build programs or relevant life experience and non-subliminal mental development—then the effects of Terminus2 may sometimes be difficult to detect.

Kind of like turning on a tv program in a room to which the door is locked. The show is playing just fine, and if you could get in to watch it, you could enjoy the show and maybe even learn from it. But first you need to get that door open.

6 Likes

This is what I want to find out. I believe true change comes from there. The deeper I can get, the better.

3 Likes

Except during drunken sauna time

3 Likes

Oh no… That’s when I’m all positivity and talkativity. Definitely keeping all the f*cked up thoughts for myself at that point.

3 Likes