Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Qv3 and Q+ are being integrated into Q:ZP

1 Like

lol what are you hiding @Sub.Zero

1 Like

how to create mayhem :slight_smile:
sorry guys couldn’t resist.

2 Likes

@Creator - lol you got me there. I just had to go in and check

1 Like

I would advise deleting this pic and post honestly… I don’t think Saint or Fire will take it well… might cause some un needed issues

Even though it is meant as a joke

1 Like

Sage Immortal is Qv2 with elements of what we were planning with Qv3. It’s also a light script and doesn’t have the elements that tend to cause recon (alpha, healing and sexual). Those ideas from Qv3 were rolled right into ZP. QZP’s recon is still lighter than Qv2 and we’re collecting the information to make it even easier to run. All development resources are on Zero Point.

As for the claims of Qv2’s alleged terrible recon: It’s not a real thing. It’s the same recon you’ve always experienced, but since a certain individual completely fabricated this narrative, people are claiming that it’s so much worse. It’s not – remember, that individual outright lied and we’ve not only got a screenshot of him admitting to lying, the person he admitted the lie to confirmed that the screenshot was real and unaltered.

Publicly, he was claiming that Qv2 was causing so much reconciliation even when following the new listening instructions (or “resistance,” as he put it), then in PMs, confessed that he was getting phenomenal results (even when running more loops than recommended) and was attempting to “prove us wrong” about a number of ideas.

These conspiracies and attempts to undermine is the real reason why we haven’t dropped a public or semi-public ZP test. It’s getting out of hand and has caused so much chaos.

Also, you guys don’t get the high level view that we do. Some of ya’ll think you’re slick, signing up for the support site and the stores with a different email than you use on the forum, thinking we can’t connect the dots. I’ve seen many support tickets where people aren’t actually following the listening pattern AT ALL, and is instead running more loops than necessary, trying to brute force their subconscious into submission. Then, they come here claiming that they’re getting so much recon and they don’t know what to do.

We had an order come in yesterday for an Ultima with 30 modules, a number of them being cores, and that order is from someone who visits the forum regularly.

I made a thread on dealing with recon here: PLEASE READ - Qv2 Recon Tips and Info

So, everyone relax. We’ve got this under control. We know everyone wants stronger results with less recon and a shorter listening time. Can ZP achieve all of that at once? Maybe not at the start, but it’ll come.

19 Likes

That is a crazy amount of modules for an ultima especially given that some are cores.

I personally have no problem with the listening time i mean an hour really isn’t that long to listen to something. Also it isn’t like you can’t do other things while listening especially if it is an ultrasonic.

I feel like people are making more problems than there actually are.

Is it possible we could see another ZP test soon with something like AM or Emperor? Would be interesting to see what you guys would add to a rewritten Emperor script.

I mean Emperor is so broad in scope, it would be the perfect second big private test. I mean you could put in some cool wealth aspects and see how profound the results are plus the masculinity and alpha part of the sub. You could also add in some aspects from like Stark’s intellectualness and Wanted/Empfit physical change and muscle building scripting or warrior mindset which would mix perfect with the mindset of an Emperor.

I had an idea that maybe a cool idea now that ZP is a promising thing maybe build a sub that works like a supercharger that can change someones vibration that they give off so it would make them seem lucky and that things just go their way magically and attract opportunities and such… it could work as a “luck” sub but be more in depth since luck is a hard concept to really grasp.

2 Likes

??? The person knows that there are no refunds on customs if the custom doesn’t work??? Crazy.

2 Likes

Can I take part in the experiment if I don’t have a role on the forum and I’m a beginner? But I will purchase 2 products and commit to publishing my results every day? Experiment on beginner. Based on the results, it will be possible to understand what results people who have not used subs before will get :slight_smile: And also all the time the tests are conducted on experienced users and miss an important point, since most of the users are not experienced :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, we’re only allowing experienced and trusted members of the community to participate in order to prevent leaks.

10 Likes

Not trying to be rude here, but just because you don’t have an issue, doesn’t mean other people can’t have one :wink:

For example, I cannot listen to Ultrasonic without a massive headache and bad results. My mind just hates it. So, I need to rely on masked and while I listen to these I cannot work on my business (for various reasons) or need to do other tasks first.
If I stack, that’s a least 2 hours a day “lost.”

I am very much looking forward to shorter listening times, if they ever happen. :slight_smile:

I am still confused as to why people do this?

Do you guys not hate the feeling of recon? Why do you virtually create it yourself with more loops?
How about LESS loops?

2 Likes

Totally understand that and respect that decision

You are totally right, and i don’t think you were rude… it was more of me being rude.

4 Likes

That’s when you need to be a Khan for yesterday :crazy_face:

This really wasn’t the point I wanted to make.

I just wanted to ask if you are planning to release the Qv3 tech for customs as QZP still will take a loooong time before it will be released for customs. I think it would make sense to do that depending how mature the Qv3 tech is.

But do I understand you correctly that the next built method for customs will be QZP and there will be no Qv3 release in the mean time (pretty much guaranteed)?

1 Like

with several loops you actually become totally UnKhanny the day after… which they would wish to be their yesterday… recon and all.

1 Like

Qv3 was a stepping stone for Q+. It was never really going to be a released platform. It was going to be tested privately, with successes reflected in new titles. Now that we’re developing QZP, all resources are going to that project instead because the potential is that much better. Qv3 would also require a rewrite, and we’re only going to do that once.

For example, with QZP, we can create Lifechargers that are so much more effective. The reason we stopped making them in the first place was the fact that we wanted to create a tool that people could use to focus their minds AND get subliminal benefits, but the old subliminal tech in the superchargers couldn’t achieve that goal. Now we can. Not to mention, the new Lifechargers probably won’t be 10 minutes. Some may be longer, as we’re creating journeys and experiences rather than just a basic tool.

32 Likes

Thank you for the clarification.

In that case, I am now going to order two more customs haha

2 Likes

I think it’s because we’ve been doing repetitions are whole lives. So people think the more reps the better, when sometimes less reps are the solution. It’s definitely a hard thing to break but not impossible.

1 Like

I’ve already plan out next year, 2 main sub and 1 Ultima please if that is viable in QZP

It’s the curse of linearity. Qv2 was really the first to break the trend of listening every day. Rest days weren’t relevant and emphasized until recently.

3 Likes