Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

It’s one of the funniest videos I have ever seen in my life so it’s very hard to forget LOL. Glad you liked it.

1 Like

The development seems to be doing great, if I followed right, right after the stacking test will be the public test?

@RVconsultant Andy Sandberg and the lonely island made a tons of funny music video such as Dick in a box :rofl:

4 Likes

Dick in a box is a timeless classic lol

2 Likes

Thanks, man!

1 Like

throw your diamonds in the sky if you feel the vibe

15 Likes

Is the scripting of Diamond ZP different to the Diamond Ultima scripting as we know it? I am wondering if those amazing results are only due to the built method or also because of script changes.

Obviously the tech requires different general scripting methods but I don’t mean that. I mean it in terms of features.

3 Likes

Is Diamond QZP in ultima format? or regular masked?

1 Like

Rewritten from scratch in the QZP format, but with the same objectives as Diamond Ultima. There are a few new goodies, though, one of which has already been reported. I want to keep it a bit quiet until a few more testers confirm it, then we’ll announce what it is. :wink:

16 Likes

Regular masked and ultrasonic.

8 Likes

Thats really interesting because when I recall my experiences with Q and when I read the results people report on ZP, it feels like the other way around: Q being more focused on internal effects and ZP minimum changing your external reality as much as your internal one.

But when internally-focused scripting like in ZP, which is pushing reality through YOU, is able to give such outstanding external results where literally people experience totally changed behavior from the people around them, then this really makes you wonder how much power your mind actually has.

4 Likes

That’s because I’m only showing the external results. Not just for hype, but some of the internal results are of a very personal nature and I didn’t want people discussing them without context. There are testers who haven’t really seen many external results, but their entire internal landscape has shifted on a deeply profound level and for the better (according to them).

We also have one non-responder and an individual who wants more external results but is recognizing the internal shifts.

25 Likes

Bro while on this thread I sent this video to like three different people but they weren’t fun enough to open it

My favorite chapter of this epic saga was when he was at a horror film and he

2 Likes

This whole zero point thing is just incredible .

This is the ”state” you can enter and shift reality in an instant .

Happened to me one time in a nightclub… Went from feeling shy to complete god realisation. ( Reality shift ) Not even the ”Pua ” coach could relate . Their attention instantly shifted.

Girls fought for attention. Was a freaking amazing night.

The ways This can be used for the betterment of mankind, Love manifesting money is just wow.

I try to not hype for things. But the zero point. I feel like a kid waiting for the best Christmas gift ever.

10 Likes

I think a lot of people agree :slight_smile:

Did you notice how many replies this thread already has compared to just the Wanted disc thread? What they’re developing seems to definitely be game changing, for sure. I bet the testers feel amazing!

Imagine the final, completed version that’ll eventually hit a store near you, though.

:wink:

5 Likes

It’s beyond my imagination tbh

2 Likes

Hopefully this answers your question, @StateOfBeing:

2 Likes

Yes, it did answer my question

1 Like

Seems that ZP Mk. IV / QZP Mk. I has a bit more reconciliation than we’d like. Fire and I will discuss in the morning.

10 Likes

What if I told you, that the world around you is just an extension of your mind?

And I mean that literally.

Reality only exists in the human mind.

Or I am just crazy :wink:

12 Likes

What convinces you to think like that, crazy man? :wink:

1 Like