Mini loop duration question

You can probably start with 1-3 minutes since you’ve been running longer for awhile now. Then, find your sweet spot by monitoring results vs. recon. Some people will not need microloops. I, however, HAVE to use this strategy or I find myself lost in recon. It’s the only way we can make stronger and more effective titles. We wouldn’t recommend microloops if we didn’t think you could benefit from them greatly.

8 Likes

Thank you. I will start with one minute of the two titles in my stack and go from there.

The biggest issue is that people automatically assume that “more is better,” which as we’ve said multiple times, that isn’t necessarily the base. Sometimes, a “gentle push” is far more beneficial and enjoyable than a “hard push.” People have a tendency to treat running full loops vs. microloops as some kind of “challenge” rather than what it is – what is more effective.

Obviously, I understand the concept of wanting to push through obstacles faster, but remember that changing something too fast could also cause destabilization in anything that you’re changing. Same concept as going to the gym and trying to lift weights heavier than you are capable of doing. Can destroy entire chains of muscles in your body.

Now, since we were going to reveal this in the new instruction manual anyway – Zero Point powered subliminals have “break points” in all the scripts that contain the totality of the whole, but within that one section, and the following “break points” build upon the last. In essence, each ZP title is a mini-four stager. So, to start out with a microloop and focus on that while building up over time, is MUCH MUCH more effective than trying to do the entire whole at once.

TADA. The “secret” of microloops, which as we said – was based upon practicality, and not any kind of mysticism or forbbiden techniques. Nothing but pure innovation. This method allows anyone to get benefit from a title, regardless of whether they run the full thing or not.

23 Likes

This is in both ZP V2 and ZPV2 Max?

1 Like

So basically the whole script is repeated 4 times within the full ZP loop, with each consecutive repetition/breakpoint being a reinforcement?

Did I understand that correctly

This has been in Zero Point since it started. Remember, the first version of Zero Point had a “Primer” and then a “Flow” section. We just removed the primer because it was taking precedence over the rest of the scripting.

EDIT: We tell as much as we can – I would’ve thought that someone would’ve remembered this and came to the conclusion that the script was split up in discrete – but interlinked and in a unified manner.

Without giving away the entire process, yes – this is basically the idea. But, I wouldn’t say the entire script is repeated 4 times. More like, themes building upon themes. That’s about as far as I’m willing to disclose. One could greatly, greatly benefit from just running the first section, as usually, it’s very powerful in its own right and could actually lead to better results.

There is more to how it works, but we’re sharing the basic concept so people can wrap their heads around how it works, as the new instruction manual will be coming very soon.

17 Likes

That’s good enough for me haha.

I’ll keep listening to my 3-5 min loops, and slowly expand upon listening times, so I can get those themes building upon themes down the line :slight_smile:

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

@SaintSovereign If I start with one to three minute loops should I stick with that for an entire cycle or increase it within the cycle. Either way how much does a person increase it with each incremental? I sincerely apologize for all the questions. I want to clarify things so I don’t have to ask again.

2 Likes

The new instructions will have more guidance on this, but it’s up to you. I increase it by 30 seconds to a minute each time. I like to test a higher time and see how I fare. If I get bad recon, I move it back down. If not, I stay with it.

15 Likes

I noticed, that with KB1 I felt the effect of reducing my sexual urges only after increasing listening time up to 15 minutes, whereas they were still very prominent during the first 2 cycles with only 5 minutes.

Could this be due to some building up of the theme. Some new content that wasn’t there on earlier “stages” of KB1?

3 Likes

This Tuesday I did a ~55 second microloop of my BUILD custom.

BUILD

Genesis Mogul
Nouveau RICH
Khan Black 4
Product Lab
One Purpose
Dynasty
Destiny Directive
Debt Annihilator
Safety Net
AI Whisperer
New Learning Experience
Book Blitz
Free Pass
Mastermind
The Lines
The Way of ROI
Cosmic Navigator
New Dawn
Radiating Health
Cashflow Catalyst

Did the micro-loop between sometime between 10 am and 11:30 am.

First manifestation noticed: (Genesis Mogul, Nouveau RICH, Cashflow Catalyst, Product Lab, One Purpose) During a meeting at 12:30 pm, I noticed that my mind started generating business and money-making ideas. The meeting was not related to that, so after some brief chatting about the ideas, we moved on to the actual purpose. But I definitely noted what had happened.

Second manifestation noticed: (Book Blitz, New Learning Experience) On Thursday morning, after an early waking and meditation, I ‘suddenly realized’ that by breaking books down into very small sections, I could make great progress in the texts that I’d like to read. (Was largely inspired by my sister.) I started immediately. And continued today. I set 5 pages a day from each book as my target. And so far have read 4 or 5 times that.

Yesterday (Thursday), I increased to a 2-minute loop. So far, no obvious effects noticed. Also, no noticeable recon.

(One other interesting point is that yesterday I continued from the point where the track had ended on Tuesday. So Tuesday I played 0:00 to 0:53 or 0:55 or so. Then yesterday, I played 0:55 to 3:14. I don’t usually get this granular about listening practices, but since I’m trying out micro-loops and this is the conversation, might as well mention it.)

Another point: I’m playing one program, yes. But it’s a custom with 3 program cores (Genesis Mogul, Nouveau RICH, and Khan Black 4), so I think it would be inaccurate to say that I’m staying light and focused. That’s another reason that I’m very motivated to work with micro-loops.

I’m only playing three days a week each week. Tu, Th, Sa. Tomorrow will be my last play of the week. I’m still considering whether I’ll opt for 1 min, 2 min, or 3 min. Whatever is the most effective road to results, that’s what I want.

It’s possible that I may have over-exposed in the past but ignored it because I wasn’t experiencing major recon disturbances.

6 Likes

p.s. Thanks to @NatureDad for opening up this topic in the first place. It has led to some real gold being dropped by Saint and Fire.

5 Likes

And thanks to @James for his persistence and his relentless questions that finally pricked the bubble.

1 Like

Any insight as to why? I was an early adopter of the microloop strategy as soon as it was brought up on the forum and I’ve never looked back. I’m glad there’s a solution to keeping me out of the never ending recon I dealt with but I’m also really curious if you have any theories on why this is necessary for some individuals.

Do you guys (and gals) listen to microloops each day or a “normal” ZP schedule?

Normal listening schedule. I personally never do the 30-60 seconds, but stick more to the 3-5 minute range seems to be the sweet spot for me where I’m getting the most results, but not dealing with recon. If I have a period of time where I’m not as focused on work/have obligations that recon would inflict with then I might opt for longer, however I try to never exceed 15 minutes of total listening on any given day. So if I decide to give a title more emphasis, it comes out of one of the other ones.

1 Like

Highly subjective and dependent upon the individual different subconscious structures.

For example, one could run Heartsong for 15 minutes and execute it near instantaneously, but need to microloop for 2 minutes a Limitless title. The common thread we’ve noticed is that in cases such as these, the individual never had much issues with finding a romantic partner in their life but had troubles with studying and learning new concepts.

This is deeply intertwined with their previous experiences and, potentially in some cases, with much more deeply ingrained subconscious structures that we don’t know much about - they are such a deep, integral part of one’s being that it is near impossible to find out more about at this point in time.

Hence the focus on action. Most of the stuff was created through experiences, hence it can be worked through with… new experiences, i.e action.

Some rare individuals are able to “inject” a dose of “conscious-ness” to this massively subconscious process, making this process simpler (although not necessarily easier) and leading to faster, more direct execution and results.

Most cannot and lack the necessary deep levels of self-introspection and sensitivity for this, but there are ways to do so in a roundabout way. Hence journaling and deep introspection.

This all ties into the amount of input you provide, ie microloops or full loops. The more input you have, the greater the level of processing occurs. The more subconscious structures (i.e previous experiences that need to be worked through), the less input one can handle, as you are attempting to create a greater change faster but there are more things in the way.

One that is clear in one aspect of their lives will see much more rapid execution of a subliminal in that aspect. An example would be someone who has no issues with marketing, business, sales etc., running a title such as RICH and rapidly seeing massive results, as their actions and inner structures are already aligned with RICH and allowing it to work effortlessly.

Rapid and progressive growth in such a case happens in that aspect. Although they are clear, there can always be further optimization and strengthening of the subconscious structures that are beneficial. Going from a dirt road to an ancient Roman road, to a modern asphalt one, to a highway road and so on.

Hence why we say the titles grow with you, i.e you can use a title indefinitely. There are always things to work through, optimize and improve upon. The limit is how satisfied you are with that aspect of your life. For one that would be just getting rid of debt, for someone nice 100K, for someone 1KK, and yet someone else would only be satisfied with 10KK.

Finally, there is also how wide a title is. Even if you run a solely wealth title such as RICH, you will inevitably end up affecting other aspects of your life, as nothing is truly separate from anything else - it just depends on the degree of separation. Your love life, social life and status, physical health and so on will inevitably be helped by running a wealth title in a long enough time frame. An example of this would be a woman rebuking your advances because you were not wealthy enough.

That’s a very basic overview of these processes related to your question. It can get extremely complex and in-depth but there’s no need for us to go into that.

Before some enterprising individuals attempt to put this knowledge into their own titles or get giddy at the idea of a new lead on “reverse-engineering”, be aware that these concepts only apply under very specific parameters that have been developed and nailed down over years of research and development. Good luck recreating them.

16 Likes

Awesome. Really appreciate the write up on that. It aligns with what I was experiencing with titles on an intuitive level but still wasn’t 100% certain on.

2 Likes

Damn, didn’t think about like that. I was thinking once I have a sweetspot for one title it applies to all. Thanks for the insight, changes my approach!

1 Like

Exactly what I need … a 16 stage Emperor Fitness.

:star_struck:

:muscle:t2:

2 Likes