Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Love Bomb (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

Yeah I don’t like the idea of not getting the full script too.

1 Like

Great explanation. I just wonder how many people are going to understand that or even be willing to TRY to understand it.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire : congrats on creating what I will now call “holographic scripting”. :joy:

3 Likes

This is why the moment someone started talking about “not getting the full script”, we immediately intervened.

“Not getting the full script” is not something you need to worry about - it’s just a fear of going against the common trope of “overload yourself to the extreme”, which never worked well.

Just run your microloops until the sweet spot. If you’re filling up your processing queue to an adequate amount and are properly executing it, you’re good to go.

24 Likes

See below -

7 minutes being considered a microloop as well.

Edit: Not to take away from Fire’s above post. Start small and extend your listening time till you feel you hit the sweet spot. Don’t jump to random numbers just because you have subliminal FOMO

4 Likes

I started Love Bomb at 1 min on Sunday and another 1 min loop last night.

Today I felt/feel very light mood wise, like nothing is really a problem.

At work the planner lady asked me how I was liking the job so far and after chatting she said ppl like me and see that I’m trying and to keep up the good work.

I’m noticing more receptivity and openness(from others) at my job as well as less worry within myself. Not bad for just starting.

This cycle I’m listening Sun,Tues,Thurs 1 min each day for 1st week. Increasing to 90 seconds 2nd week and 2 mins the 3rd week. No point in overexposing. So far, so good.

6 Likes

Ironically enough, it was you that Saint originally explained this to, and I thought this was what you needed to re-read.

Each title is a mini 4-stager, and within 7 mins, you get the whole script.

Is there no evidence to suggest that Stage 1 of a title is valuable?

When you ran DR, did you skip right to stage 4?

In my personal experience running EOG Stage 1 for so long when I was posting under the username @Billions , I found that I experienced an extremely large amount of financial manifestations from a “healing” title, because it made all the other subs I’d ever ran around wealth work more effectively, and I had a lot of healing to do relating to money beliefs. The other stages of EOG wouldn’t have even helped me because I had SO MUCH work to do on financial healing. But once I did, once I removed all the negative financial manifestations, I didn’t even need to add in positive financial manifestations, it removed the block that stopped me from being the natural manifesting powerhouse I was born as.

So even if it’s a title like Index Gate, you probably have a lot of beliefs to heal around your own intelligence, worth, ability to change careers late in life, and possibly need a lot of ground work laid. That’s “stage 1” stuff. Stage 2 stuff is the actual laying of the ground work. So in that sense; it makes sense to only listen to a portion of the title, until you’ve mastered that, and then listen to the full 7-15 mins.

11 Likes

This :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

I need to save this, bookmark it and read it periodically.

6 Likes

The subs only facilitate your growth, the real change comes from yourself.

Instead of a magic pill, treat subs more as a supplement, something to support what you do towards your goals. It doesn’t matter if you run the sub for 10m, 1m, or even 10s. Take action. Whatever you get from subs, it will act as a nice extra to what you’ve gotten from your own actions towards your goals.

That way you won’t get caught up with the “what if I’m not getting the full benefit?”. As long as you’re seeing improvement in your life without too much recon, that’s all you need. The biggest improvement you can get comes from yourself, the subs only help to get you there.

4 Likes

just finished my cycle ,now I am on a ten day washout…I added LB to the stack right after it released…I listened to it 7 times in total…

the first time and second time ,I was using micro loop…three minutes…and it bent exceptionally well with my stack…in fact too well…I listened it in the morning and the I was feeling energetic until late at night…the energy is firing up…couldn’t sleep at night… too excited…luckily ,just few day,then it toned down….then I rested…few days later,resume the new cycle…

first I tried full loop 15m…it was definitely more energy demanding…nothing cant solve with an extra nap and snack…then I cut down on the input…listened to 3 minutes…and I started to see the difference…

the old version was more aura base…this new version ,it feels like there are a lot more depths…I was feeling a lot of internal shifting …this NSE works in a total different way …the ZP v2/v1 title has a accumulating period…where…the internal changes keeps on building until reach a point of no return,a big perception shift happens…it happens usually around second or third cycle…settling down the upheaval during fourth…the process is not that pleasant…recon could be intense….

New version with NSE scripts works smoothly and feel like reality distortion…meaning,literally,I woke up one day in the morning ,I knew something had changed…I just moved differently,think differently…another incidence is I finished my weekly singing class ,walking on the street…reciting my daily affirmation…suddenly ,my whole body shivering…like something had been put into me…oddly pleasant and comfortable…and my perception shifted again…I dont know what exactly change…but I know something has changed…it is different…today,I was walking on the street…I tried to recall something…I realise that…there are whole lot about my past has been altered…like,I literally could not remember last time that I was having feeling of guilt or shame or regret….it just feels like…from the start of time ,I am like this…but Am I ?to be honest,there was a time,that was not the case…and I honestly couldn’t remember it…like my mind is blurred ?those are past life ?dreams that never meant to be remember ?stories happen in the parallel universe?fantasies that been told ?…it is just a beginning ….more to come… :grinning:

8 Likes

10 seconds? That will accomplish almost nothing.

1 Like

Or it’s exactly what you need to spark something to take action.

2 Likes

People have gotten results from even 10s microloops.

4 Likes

Yeah after they ran the title for a while for a longer period of time

1 Like

Not always the case.

2 Likes

I think it was in the NFTW thread recently, that someone described listening to a subs for 9 seconds during washout and he felt it in his brain working.

9 seconds.

He felt it work.

3 Likes

I’ve accidentally listened for like 5 seconds and felt something before.

“Pocket loops.” :flushed:

3 Likes

Nobody knows at what speed the scripts are spoken.
So 10s can result in quite a lot of data at high speed.

2 Likes

Exactly . So saying something so small works doesn’t necessarily mean it does

1 Like

People are getting RESULTS from microloops. What else more do you want? You’re arguing saying it doesn’t work, when people are reporting back on the results they get.

7 Likes

Considering that some scripts have over 40 pages and are repeated 4 times means you get these 40 pages in 3.5 minutes. More than 10 pages in one minute. About 1.9 pages in 10 seconds.

Considering how long you need to read 2 pages aloud, it’s quite some time and quite some information

3 Likes