Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Will do, thanks.

I see. I’ll cut down my listening time in any case. Guess I got a little over excited in my listening lol.

1 Like

Thank you.
Yes, I do understand the concept behind this “not yet” thing.
It is a concept that one applies consciously.
But at the same time one is sending an opposing message to the one’s subconsciousness.
Which then can result in recon or even block result overall (since the subconscious mind always wins in the long-term).

It is all about being congruent i.e. what you consciously think should be ideally 100% aligned with what your subconsciousness thinks.

There are so many people with a “growth mindset”, yet most cannot get ahead because they have the deep seated belief “that they are taking small steps everyday while the big results are reserved for the future”.
For me, this “not yet” thing is a limiting belief and self-sabotage in disguise.

If you are consciously adopting a success mindset, you can very well frame it in a way where it would also send a positive message to the subconscious mind at the same time.

One moment people are saying “I am growing” etc.
Next moment they are saing “I cannot do it yet” and “I am not there yet”.
This is super incongruent.

While the subs do most of the work, I believe that we should strive for consciously creating congruency as much as we can too.

Because not doing our best to create maximum congruency is almost like self-sabotage.

That’s why action taking is always emphasized – it is a means to create congruency between the consciousness and the subconscious mind.

And those growth mindset affirmations are also a type of action taking because they are the story that we consciously tell ourselves.

Anyways, luckily, we now have the NSE, which manifests experiences that are exactly those steps towards success and which you consciously and subconsciously process at the same time, i.e. those experiences do create a congruent change within you where your conscious mindset is aligned with your subconscious beliefs.

James, of course this is negative.
It literally sends the message to your subconscious mind that “giving up is an option”, that “giving up is highly likely to happen and you have to push hard to avoid this from happening”, that “you have given up in the past” etc.

8 Likes

So what is the “right way”? I always feel like these kind of blanket statement like people know what the subconscious understand are always theoretical and unique to each individual.
Like when people say subconscious doesn’t understand negative. Really? Where does it even come from as a theory.

I would say when was the last time you felt down and your inner voice motivated you? What did it says to you? Here you have it.

5 Likes

It’s the whole ‘don’t think of a pink elephant’ idea.

The idea is that those deeper levels of mind communicate more so through imagery rather than in nuanced semantic language. So you can’t have a picture of a ‘not-rabbit’. In order to communicate ‘not rabbit’ in imagery, you have to put a rabbit there first and then remove it.

The preferable alternative is therefore to think of the positive or active conditions that you actually do want. Think of a banana tree, and voilà, you are also not thinking of a rabbit.

Makes a kind of basic sense to me. Subconscious or not, it’s probably better to get specific about what you really want. It’s a lot easier to hit the bullseye when you’re specifically aiming at the target, rather than vaguely attempting to ‘avoid things that are not the target’.

But I don’t see the need to adhere to it slavishly.

14 Likes

Regarding microloops.

25 Likes

If it’s like a multistager… than like every 3min or so is different part…

I did a cycle where I only ran first 7min of custom… perhaps I also could’ve done last 7min ocassionally

Customs are built slightly differently (because they are more advanced products). The script is front-loaded a lot more, so at 7 minutes, you should be good.

EDIT: The majority of the store titles are good around 7 minutes as well, as we’ve mentioned before.

13 Likes

So it would be 3 min 45 sec per section.

So should our aim (over time, and slowly so as not to induce recon) be building up towards the full 15 min, as that will have the “full benefit” of the mini-four-stager structure?

4 Likes

This is the mistake that people are making. The goal of microloops is to start low and move upwards to your sweet spot and then work from there. Rather than trying to determine the exact breakpoint, because it inevitably fail, you should consider thinking in terms of progressive growth. No one will be recommended to stay on microloops forever. It is simply a way to manage recon and growth.

The “aim” should be optimizing results, not simply consuming the entire 15 minutes. Focus on what will give you the most benefit right now, then work from that. Sometimes that may mean going down, sometimes that may mean going up.

19 Likes

Ok this is the key that I think I was missing.

I saw micro loops, even at 5-7 minutes, as a way to run the sub forever to keep recon low.

10-4, this is the advice I think I needed/was looking for.

@James maybe the above helps answer the questions you had as well.

Thank you Saint!

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

It can be. I’ve already stated that around 7 minutes, you’ve gotten the entire script.

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire @AnswerGroup is there scripting in Index Gate or another title that helps with fighting ageism when job hunting?

3 Likes

Inner Circle is included, which should help with that significantly.

9 Likes

Is this a modified version in there with NSE?

Same here. This was my mistake/false assumption as well.

Thanks for the clarification. In this case I will work towards running my titles up to 8 minutes.

3 Likes

Same, gonna start moving up with smaller increments each listening day till I hit a sweet spot above 7 min.

I remember once I jumped from 5 min to 9 min and got recon, so let’s avoid that this time ahaha

1 Like

Bit confused about your question. NSE is included in Index Gate and as such, the Inner Circle scripting would be filtered through it.

2 Likes

Were you answering my question about ageism when you mentioned Inner Circle?