Make money and fix marriage?

I agree with @Sub.Zero

Attraction is not negotiable.

What does this mean? A woman views a mans sexual market value in a whole manner of ways (unlike men who only care about beauty).

These include leadership, social calibration, looks, money, charisma etc.

Therefore in order to get your wife to go from starfish duty sex once a month, to ready whenever you are in the mood you need to improve in all these areas that are lacking.

And if you level up in theses areas other women will also desire you and this has a two fold affect on your wife.

1. It makes her happy that you (the prize, high value man) are fucking her which increases her attraction to you.

2. Other women (possible competitors to her) also want to fuck this high value man, therefore I must always put out in case another woman catches his eye.

Therefore cuddling in bed, watching movies etc is just beta Bob, the oestrogen slug becoming her gay best friend.

This isn’t going to get her wet.

5 Likes

Exactly.

I would argue this is what ksub has been doing so far and it isn’t working.

But please @ksub report what you are currently doing to get your dick wet with her and how she reacts.

99% of cases it’s really just because she deems her sexual market value higher than yours. This could have many reasons and there are many solutions to fix it, but more chores and more cuddling won’t do it.

There is one note about nuance I learned in my practice: Dread doesn’t always work in marriage. It works perfectly in a girlfriend scenario, but in marriage it somehow is different. Especially active dread imo is a childish move anyway.

Passive dread is way better.
That means: Become a high value man with an empire, and she’ll be on your dick 24/7.

2 Likes

Between you and I, can you say that every ex of your wants you back? Even after explicitly telling em to stop texting you? Has your woman gone through lengths for you like blowing her whole salary on your birthday? Willing to lose her soul to you? Lemme rephrase that, “lost her soul” for you? Etc.

This is his wife we talking about, not some chick you want to bang and not give a fuck about. The second you stop gaming your wife, the easier it is to have a passionate long term relationship.

That includes being intimate.

Without it, she’ll feel like he doesn’t understand her. Long term “game” is different regular game. If you don’t believe me, check out the reviews about Rock Solid Relationship.

But hey, that’s just my opinion. So long as the pussy slippery wet, and she being possessive as well as taking extreme good care of me…

That’s all that matters.

4 Likes

Yes.

I went years without having a mobile phone and now I have got one frequently turn it off.

I know about and have done the “soul collection” thing as well.

It is game that keeps the relationship passionate.

I have never been turned down for sex by anybody I was already fucking.

The review author points out that the book “lacks any female viewpoint” and cites this as being a negative. This simply indicates that the reviewer doesn’t know what he is talking about.

Then you will continue to be wrong.

Perhaps you need to put yourself into the woman mindset. She wants a guy who is bold, confident a man who brings out her “shine” so to speak. Who gets her excited. remember, she will reflect what you bring to the party, she is your mirror.

Never stop gaming your wife, because that’s what will make her want to stay with you.

And remember, it was only two days ago that you posted that you needed to improve your ‘connection’ ability. So perhaps you just don’t get it. And maybe I intuitively do get it simply because I am good at faking sincerity and assume everyone else can too.

1 Like

is it possible that life is not a multiple choice test with only one correct answer to every question?

The lowest common denominator answer will almost ALWAYS be a viable answer.

But is it the only answer?

I don’t know and I’m not going to pretend I do.

But I am walking with those questions.

6 Likes

Here are a couple of useful threads:

My current stack, with very similar objectives as you: A journey of independence, love and acceptance

I selected Khan instead of Emp (I love the qv2 version btw), specifically to make sure I cover the relationship area. Stacking it with Diamond, did wonders. My gf (we’ve been together for 5 years now), is also exposed to Diamond and Sex mastery. That would definitely be a plus.

From my POV, don’t worry about it much: as men, if we’re horny we will automatically pay more attention to women around us. Khan + Diamond will keep you horny, no doubt :smiley:

You should have asked me to elaborate, you don’t know what I’m talking about.

I’ve been in many relationships to know that it’s not about game. Yes, getting the girl involves it but keeping her… ain’t the case. No matter how hard I worked, what I did, cause at the end of the day, it was driven by neediness. The need to be of significant in order for me to get her undying love. I stopped doing, I became vulnerable… me. That on its own, without putting my status is more than enough to keep a relationship.

Did you read the reviews like I asked?

I got Moon in Pisces. All of the above mentioned I already do, and I don’t need to increase my status in order for her to fall more head over hills. This is the best relationship I’ve ever had, simply because I learned from my past and realized that game messes up a relationship in the long run.

1 Like

Well said :smiley:
Each has experiences behind that make his version the only truth. For him/her.

I see things the same way, depending of course on the definition of gaming.
The first thing I think about is: do I really want to game someone for my entire life? Fuck no!

In the long term run, everyone will have better or worst periods, that’s ok. It matters how you handle them. As long as you are (bluntly) honest about it, that’s pretty much all one should do.
Like: “baby, I’m focused to finish this and I’m not really in the mood for sex. most likely its going to be the same for the next week or so. I’ll fuck you when I can devour you”. I mean: things happen, what am I supposed to do in that situation: have sex with her to keep her, as an obligation? Do this and you’ll both lose: she’ll feel sex it’s not hot like usual, you’ don’t focus on what you really want. Trying to control the outcome in a long term relationship it’s just too much work.
On the other hand, if you are honest, and she gets upset because you’re focused on something else - well you got an even more important answer: it’s always going to be her way.

I love a saying I heard from DavidX: “My life is like a train: I can’t change directions. You are welcomed to hop on the train and if you don’t like the direction, feel free to hop off at the next station.” That’s what women want(in my experience): a man with a direction, who does not try to “please” her.

3 Likes

Feel free to elucidate then.

Perhaps you could also comment on your lack of “connection ability”.

Perhaps you are now manifesting your neediness by being vulnerable?

Perhaps your wife responds to your vulnerableness well, because she has a mothering instinct and she would respond to some other stimulus to a greater extent?

Do you think you lack significance? And in what way did you become vulnerable?

Perhaps if you extended your vulnerability or showed it in another area she would be repulsed?

How do you know?

Can you know?

:sleepy:you disappoint me.

“ Only thing missing now is the connection part, I can do it over time but at the start, I must really like you for that to just happen on spot”

Anywho, about the soul thing… that ship has sailed.

Back to this…

Your reasoning is fault. Did you properly check the link I said go through. Combining subs and the course is what’s manifesting a passionate relationship, that’s the real secret behind it… but anyway, no use explaining to someone that’s not interested in learning.

Enjoy your night.

Idk why we’re talking about @Myster s wife but anyway.

One key thing I notice with you and @ksub

Scarcity mindset.

You try TOO HARD to get it working with THAT specific woman.
And that is coming from someone who is married himself.

The key really (as with everything) is to live in abundance.

Be how you want to be. Run Khan ST1 or DR to find that person. And then, you have to be FINE with whatever decision SHE makes on her life.
If she wants to be on your dick, good. If she doesn’t, find someone else.

Because if you are focused on that one woman you ARE needy BY DEFINITION.
You HAVE to make it work.

As opposed to me who would be totally fine if the marriage broke down, I spend time with my wife and kid because I WANT to, not because I HAVE to to make her feel good and stay.

Abundance, gentlemen.

5 Likes

Dude, I agree with you in theory. But I don’t think either @Myster or @ksub fall under that category.
It’s more about rekindling the connection between 2 people, not about doing monkey dances for her.

I had months when I was working 16-18 hours a day, and for sure the passion/connection part of the relationship took a dive. Doesn’t matter though, I knew she is supporting me however she could. Of course, she always had the option (and my blessing) go out, meet other men because she does have needs. So yeah, ups and downs are a given, just a matter of priorities. Your priorities, that you make clear to her.

1 Like

I do think you have to constantly ‘game’ your wife nowdays.
Connection is important too, ofcourse.

If you can sustain your frame, hence not showing weaknesses and be on your grind, she will keep her respect high for you.

And if she respects you, she will automatically be attracted to you.

My ex told me when she broke up with me “You know i love you right”?

yea… she might have loved me, but her respect for me had dropped significatly in comparison our first date when she was kissing and grabbing me all night in my car Lol.

What i learned from this is, always keep the respect higher then her love for you, and if she denies sex from you, guess what? her respect for you dwindles.

I also dont think more cuddling/being with her will raise attraction, maybe she will take you more for granted.

You have to set boundries, be firm. if she doesnt comply, divorce her.

There are tons of women around, like @AlexanderGraves said, abundance is key .

Don’t tolerate being with someone who doesnt fulfill your needs,.
if needs be, find someone who cant stop herself from touching you all day.( PSITU can help :smile:)

2 Likes

To get back to the original post.

It might make sense to replace (Emperor Qv2, God Like Masculinity Qv2, Commander v2, and even RICH v2) with Ascended Mogul Qv2.

That one program will hit what you’re trying to hit using four programs. (I think you were trying to hit Alpha and Financial Success.) Compared to four programs, one program will work more efficiently, with potentially faster, deeper, and more powerful results.

Love Bomb v2 seems like a great choice.

Dragon Reborn Qv2. That could go a number of ways, but my gut says that it would be a good choice.

I haven’t started DR yet. I’ve just read about it and have followed the adventures of the various Dragoneers on the forum.

It sounds like you’re feeling stuck (it happens) and would like to reinvigorate various aspects of your life. Dragon Reborn will facilitate that, and, it seems, will do much, much more on top of that.

but…first just do a gut check and see if you feel that you’re ready for it right now.

So, I’d recommend:

Ascended Mogul (later evolving to Emperor: House of Medici and/or Khan)
Love Bomb (and possibly Libertine)
Dragon Reborn

But I’m really into focused stacks at this point.

Eventually, if you get around to making a marriage custom, maybe take the best parts of all of the advice up above and pay attention to both Alpha development and empathic awareness.

2 Likes

Just use emperor for now perhaps add other products in a few months.

And this is where people like you go wrong.

I always explain why.

You might not like the logic, you may not agree with the conclusions.

You might not even understand my arguement.

But at least I explain.

You and people like you never do.

I would recommend that too plus RebirthU run as a major program. Running RICH without solid foundations the Emperor builds (not only the Emperor) doesn’t make much sense to me.

Still works for me.

I ran RICH before I added EoG to my stack, and granted I already had a business (but wasn’t crazily successful) but I still ran it as one of the first subs and it worked and still does.

Just my experience.

Generally I guess it would still be better to have a foundation.

Which is why I got EoG.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what do you mean by gaming your wife specifically?