Make money and fix marriage?

Emperor Qv2
Dragon Reborn Qv2
God Like Masculinity Qv2
RICH v2
Commander v2
Love Bomb v2

The goal is to grow my business, make more money and fix a marriage that has gone cold and sexless for some time now.

2 Likes

I would focus on the Emperor solely and I would add RebirthU and RICH to it. Iā€™m afraid the only way to worm up a marriage like yours is to make her jealous by being desired by other women. Just my opinion though.

3 Likes

Emperor Qv2
Dragon Reborn Qv2
RICH v2
Love Bomb v2
Diamond v2

I would encourage you to consider listening to Emperor and RICH at 1 loop per day M W F. As for LB, DR, and Diamond, 1 loop per day on T Th.

1 Like

Perhaps consider Primal in addition to Emperor, and R.I.C.H.

Instead of Primal, you could also use Libertine.

3 Likes

I disagree with @Sub.Zero. You need to be present with her, and that has revitalized my so called cold relationships into many opportunities that made my relationship a passionate oneā€¦

For instance, cuddling in bed, watching movies togetherā€¦ doing almost everything together and the sex becomes out of this world, her pussy, getting soaking wet without foreplay. But all of that wouldnā€™t have been possible without Emperor and Libertine.

Your business will reach new heights, and your relationship will become a very fulfilling one to the both of yā€™allā€¦ based on my experience.

Go with Emperor and Libertine.

8 Likes

I for one would reconsider Emperor if your goals are to reconnect with your wife. I started a thread a while back: emperor and relationships to get some feedback from other people as well - Iā€™ll do a search when Iā€™m at my computer.

2 Likes

If I understood this right, itā€™s not about fucking. Itā€™s about feeling attracted sexually again, finding something you like about your partner. It would be great to clarify a bit the context.

1 Like

@EOG, there is some truth is what you said. But I also need to rebuild the emotional connection. The reason why Iā€™m going with Emperor is that it also allows me to build that manly alpha status.
@lovage, Iā€™d love to have some more feedback.

Donā€™t take this the wrong way my manā€¦ But make sure you enjoy the little time you have remaining here on this forum.

@Sarshet I didnā€™t take the wrong way what @EOG wrote. If you disregard the language, there is some truth to what he said. I donā€™t see why he should be banned from the forum.

1 Like

Heā€™s a troll. You may find truth in his words but his arguments exist only for his own amusement. Heā€™ll probably end up cancelling himself sooner or later.

2 Likes

Hmm,saint gave some suggestions on the other thread

3 Likes

I agree with @Sub.Zero

Attraction is not negotiable.

What does this mean? A woman views a mans sexual market value in a whole manner of ways (unlike men who only care about beauty).

These include leadership, social calibration, looks, money, charisma etc.

Therefore in order to get your wife to go from starfish duty sex once a month, to ready whenever you are in the mood you need to improve in all these areas that are lacking.

And if you level up in theses areas other women will also desire you and this has a two fold affect on your wife.

1. It makes her happy that you (the prize, high value man) are fucking her which increases her attraction to you.

2. Other women (possible competitors to her) also want to fuck this high value man, therefore I must always put out in case another woman catches his eye.

Therefore cuddling in bed, watching movies etc is just beta Bob, the oestrogen slug becoming her gay best friend.

This isnā€™t going to get her wet.

5 Likes

Exactly.

I would argue this is what ksub has been doing so far and it isnā€™t working.

But please @ksub report what you are currently doing to get your dick wet with her and how she reacts.

99% of cases itā€™s really just because she deems her sexual market value higher than yours. This could have many reasons and there are many solutions to fix it, but more chores and more cuddling wonā€™t do it.

There is one note about nuance I learned in my practice: Dread doesnā€™t always work in marriage. It works perfectly in a girlfriend scenario, but in marriage it somehow is different. Especially active dread imo is a childish move anyway.

Passive dread is way better.
That means: Become a high value man with an empire, and sheā€™ll be on your dick 24/7.

2 Likes

Between you and I, can you say that every ex of your wants you back? Even after explicitly telling em to stop texting you? Has your woman gone through lengths for you like blowing her whole salary on your birthday? Willing to lose her soul to you? Lemme rephrase that, ā€œlost her soulā€ for you? Etc.

This is his wife we talking about, not some chick you want to bang and not give a fuck about. The second you stop gaming your wife, the easier it is to have a passionate long term relationship.

That includes being intimate.

Without it, sheā€™ll feel like he doesnā€™t understand her. Long term ā€œgameā€ is different regular game. If you donā€™t believe me, check out the reviews about Rock Solid Relationship.

But hey, thatā€™s just my opinion. So long as the pussy slippery wet, and she being possessive as well as taking extreme good care of meā€¦

Thatā€™s all that matters.

4 Likes

Yes.

I went years without having a mobile phone and now I have got one frequently turn it off.

I know about and have done the ā€œsoul collectionā€ thing as well.

It is game that keeps the relationship passionate.

I have never been turned down for sex by anybody I was already fucking.

The review author points out that the book ā€œlacks any female viewpointā€ and cites this as being a negative. This simply indicates that the reviewer doesnā€™t know what he is talking about.

Then you will continue to be wrong.

Perhaps you need to put yourself into the woman mindset. She wants a guy who is bold, confident a man who brings out her ā€œshineā€ so to speak. Who gets her excited. remember, she will reflect what you bring to the party, she is your mirror.

Never stop gaming your wife, because thatā€™s what will make her want to stay with you.

And remember, it was only two days ago that you posted that you needed to improve your ā€˜connectionā€™ ability. So perhaps you just donā€™t get it. And maybe I intuitively do get it simply because I am good at faking sincerity and assume everyone else can too.

1 Like

is it possible that life is not a multiple choice test with only one correct answer to every question?

The lowest common denominator answer will almost ALWAYS be a viable answer.

But is it the only answer?

I donā€™t know and Iā€™m not going to pretend I do.

But I am walking with those questions.

6 Likes

Here are a couple of useful threads:

My current stack, with very similar objectives as you: A journey of independence, love and acceptance

I selected Khan instead of Emp (I love the qv2 version btw), specifically to make sure I cover the relationship area. Stacking it with Diamond, did wonders. My gf (weā€™ve been together for 5 years now), is also exposed to Diamond and Sex mastery. That would definitely be a plus.

From my POV, donā€™t worry about it much: as men, if weā€™re horny we will automatically pay more attention to women around us. Khan + Diamond will keep you horny, no doubt :smiley:

You should have asked me to elaborate, you donā€™t know what Iā€™m talking about.

Iā€™ve been in many relationships to know that itā€™s not about game. Yes, getting the girl involves it but keeping herā€¦ ainā€™t the case. No matter how hard I worked, what I did, cause at the end of the day, it was driven by neediness. The need to be of significant in order for me to get her undying love. I stopped doing, I became vulnerableā€¦ me. That on its own, without putting my status is more than enough to keep a relationship.

Did you read the reviews like I asked?

I got Moon in Pisces. All of the above mentioned I already do, and I donā€™t need to increase my status in order for her to fall more head over hills. This is the best relationship Iā€™ve ever had, simply because I learned from my past and realized that game messes up a relationship in the long run.

1 Like

Well said :smiley:
Each has experiences behind that make his version the only truth. For him/her.