Marriage Stack recommendations

Hey guys happily married and would like a stack or program to better engage the sexual connection between us.

I’ve currently been running sex mastery q looking for recommendations / advice of what to add in?

Ascension?
Libertine?

2 Likes

One of the alpha titles, like Ascension (wouldn’t recommend Emperor), Sex Mastery X and Libertine. Once you’ve gotten Ascension under your belt, you can graduate to something like Khan.

8 Likes

Because he’s just starting out, not because he’s married, right?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign If goal is marriage family and making money.

Ascended Mogul , Emperor HOM and Sex mastery?

I’ve had great results with Libertine V1 (Not done V2 enough to know for sure the long-term effects).

I also do Primal Seduction, Primal, KhanQ1 and KhanQ3 (because ST3 has a variant of Primal Seduction and I want to stop being so much of a Beta with the wife).

Regeneration should be good too, I think, if run with something like PS or Khan1/3. I just bought Regen recently (after much hesitation on my part) so can’t comment too much on personal results.

Because his main goal is to enhance the sexual and emotional connection with his partner. Emperor isn’t the best tool for that goal. It CAN enhance relationships, but there are better tools for that purpose.

5 Likes

Emperor: HoM, Sex Mastery, EoG.

4 Likes

If you eventually decide to build a custom subliminal, there are good modules in the Q store as well. You can choose some that directly address your unique needs and issues.

I’d encourage you to also run DR at some point.

There’s also Torchbearer, Transcendental Connection, Natural Winner, Overdrive, Inner Voice, Gratitude Embodiment, Power Awareness, Potentiator, Facial Morphing, Manipulus, Lion IV, Alpha Body Language, Leader of Men, Alpha of Alpha, Power Unleashed, Emperor’s Voice, Invincible Presence, Physicality Shifter – Sexiness, Harmonic Singularity, and Mercy Protocol.

All the above would be designed to improve your interpersonal skills, physical appearance, or your personality’s sexiness.

I’d also encourage you to consider Emperor Fitness from the main store.

3 Likes

I agree with the “wouldn’t recommend Emperor” because when I ran Emperor, I lost most if not all interest in women.

2 Likes

Mercy Protocol. Yes, that’s a big one. Maybe the most important one to me. The number one biggest skill that most people probably need to strengthen for marriage and family (and just for living on Earth) is Empathic Perception. Many of the other important skills are mostly already encouraged by society; but, in general, we are empathically primitive at best. This condition of deficit is actually praised and encouraged.

Also,
Dynasty

Steadfast

Ego Adsum

and all of those that @RVconsultant has suggested. and more too, frankly.

Marriages are intended to last a really long time. The issues you need to deal with will morph and evolve over time. But the essence of the thing is to be able to SIMULTANEOUSLY pursue your own and someone else’s thriving; with balance and attentive restraint but also with vigor and determination.

For those of us in the Egocentric phases of Identity Development (nothing wrong with that!!), Emperor is going to cut us off from the needed engagement. On the other hand, it’s all together possible that those of us who have attained Intersubjective Identity might have a very different response. The subliminal will be interpreted and applied within the context of who you are.

Generic advice can only go so far. Inevitably, you’ll have to look into your own condition and needs.

This is what I don’t want to lose on EQ, hence I also added PS. Not sure if that’s enough to counter that. Anyway I am on Stark now for a week, the loss of sexual interest pushed me to switch temporarily.

As @RVconsultant mentioned I highly recommend running Dragon Reborn at some point. Getting over your own inner shit and being mentally and emotionally mature goes a long way in a marriage. I know from experience as my Wife and I are celebrating 15 years of Marriage today

4 Likes

it’s not, unless there are woman around you. On Emperor going out of my way to proactively seek woman was just not something I ever felt like. Once I added PS in a custom, If I made a conscious choice I could certainty get myself to be more proactive with woman, but it was like making a choice to read a book you know is worth reading, but your not particularly excited about. After adding the custom with PS once I was around woman though the interest was there greatly.

1 Like

This is now my conundrum. I want the alpha of EQ and yet I don’t want to lose the sexual interest. Khan sounds great but it lacks the wealth modules of EQ and Stark (to my knowledge)

Khan plus HoM sounds wonderful, however the family module in HoM might interfere and contradict with Khan.

Plus I also plan to run whatever Alpha I’m going with Dragon. So confused… :dizzy_face:

haha I get the pain!

Khan will give just as much ‘alpha’ as Emperor -maybe more.
I’d look at it like not what would you want but what ‘difficult’ thing would you rather deal with lol

Would you rather deal with having to be more conscious and intentional about dating-if you ran Emperor you can DEFINITELY steer it in that direction if you choose.

or would rather deal with being more conscious and intentional about wealth acquisition- which Khan definitely can do.

The instinct on Emperor will be towards work and the instinct on Khan will be more towards sexuality.

1 Like

I hope every person who is married or in a long-term relationship reads that above quote.

:partying_face:Congratulations! May DR make it another 15 plus years… great years!

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary, @James and @James’s wife!

3 Likes

You need to consider yourself as more of a factor in how the subliminals are expressed. You’re not some tabula rasa that the subliminals just play out onto. Your intentions and values matter. A lot. This is intuitive on my part, as I don’t know how the sausage is made either, but from what I’ve read and experienced, our own wills are a major part of what guides and shapes the subliminals’ outcomes.

That being said, this looks to me like a case where it would make sense to stack Emperor with Emperor: House of Medici. Maybe throw in a few modules (or an Ultima) for sexuality, sensuality, and enjoying the interplay with others (i.e., seduction).

But again, I’ll say, have faith in your own will. Your mind is interacting with the subliminals to create your highest good and to build your desired outcomes.

1 Like

Thank You Sir

1 Like