All q: khan | emperor | primal | sm | libertine

Running only the custom, the ratio changed to 1:1:1:1 for KhanSt4:EQ:Primal:SM. I am amazed again how powerful Emperor is,right now it’s the one driving. I’m running 2 loops of Terminus during the night and plan to increase it with one loop every week.

I have to admit that so far, the experience is quite different from running the previous stack, with individual programs. There is the higher drive from Emperor, but also I feel the additional modules kicking in: sanguine, gratitude, joie de vivre, carpe diem.

So far, I feel that I’m not driven/overwhelmed anymore in a direction (either superfocused or sexual) and whatever I choose on the moment is the perfect choice. I have days when I’m all about the pussy, and days when I spend hours focusing on business. It’s still fresh and new, so it’s kind of difficult to gauge the effects.

I did decide to start GLL approach anxiety program starting next week: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/anxiety/program. I do think this is Khan kicking in. with the confidence of Emperor. It’s an awesome feeling.

Why Primal? I absolutely loved it in the past, always worked for me and I think it’s the only subliminal to tamper down Emperor in a 1:1 ratio. Iron Throne was close, but not quite up there. I do think it was the right choice: even with Primal/Khan ST4/ SM, Emperor is still driving the show. It’s impressive.

2 Likes

Emperor and Alchemist seem to be organizing/unifying programs, that create cohesion while still being the spearhead. In Emperor case it’s defining the man you want to be and how you want/to live and succeed on your own terms and Alchemist is driving energy, will and purpose towards expanded goals inclusive of, but greater than current life.

Anyway awesome to hear it’s going well and that you have even more conscious intention and flexibility with the new stack.

I just purchased Todd V HighValueMan program, I have not gotten a product related to game in over 10 years but something in my stack seemed to lead me there.

2 Likes

Man, if you like Emperor, please take a look at DavidX materials for seduction. It’s direct, super simple, honesty based and works. I know you didn’t ask, but I can’t help myself haha.

3 Likes

Always happy for suggestions
I know David X, he is an OG natural.
I listened to use stuff inside some other programs years ago.

I remember him saying getting laid as is easy for him as taking a sip of water when your thirsty lol

Does he have something you recommend or just youtube stuff?

1 Like

Hmm… I honestly don’t want to take a break. I had to force myself to take a break this weekend, perhaps I can just do sundays off. :thinking:

1 Like

Long overdue update, after about 7 months of combining Emperor and Khan in some form(either q versions or part of a custom) with some primal/sm aside.

Overall I’ve run emperor(since V1 heh) in some form for about 2 years and Khan for about 1 year.

KHAN + Emperor thoughts
Women: I think this part was driven by Khan, based on my previous experiences with Emperor and Khan

• Ruthless bastrard. I kicked every woman out of my life at the first sign of playing games or looking uninterested. No interest in getting to finding out about her strugles, issues bla bla. My agenda is all that matters. I think this is a great mindset for creating a group of short term fuckbuddies
  • Loved by my main girlfriend. I stand by my previous review of Khan: whenever I run Khan, something happens with her. She’s telling me repeatedly how in love is with me, how good I look. This is defnintely not happening when I run Emperor alone
  • Dominant in bed. No need to say more, but with this combo I did start to get into bondage stuff quite alot. Without Khan I do get some “I don’t do this [yet]”, but never with Khan
  • Overall it was a good experience, I do prefer the Khan alone one

Drive: washout between Emperor and Khan

• this was really confusing and it’s a bit hard to pin-point it. it was like “yeah, let’s do it” and “we’ll do it later, that’s fine”
  • not a good experience, I prefer Emperor alone

Productvity: same as drive. a good ol’ mediocre “meh”

Physical: driven by Emperor

• sometimes struggled to do my daily workout, but did it anyway
  • sometimes I broke my fasting regime (never with Emperor alone)
  • ok experience overall, I prefer Emperor alone

Communication: washout between Emperor and Khan

• overall good, energetic communication style. Not the enthusiastic, passionate Emperor style, nor the laid back, unphased, extremely rational Kahn style
  • I ABSOLUTELY WANT THE KHAN WAY, FROM MY POV THAT IS THE BIGGEST GAIN I GET FROM KAHN: NOTHING GETS TO ME AND IT’S REFLECTED IN HOW I COMMUNICATE, HOW I REACT, EVERYTHING

Joyfulness: I think this is hard to evaluate just because I added Sanguine to my custom. Everything became more sunny, the more Khan alone I was running beside the custom including emperor

Conclusion: I’m going to avoid combining big titles like Emperor, Khan, Stark. I think it’s fine to use Primal, SM, PSIT in addition to those 3, but never a combination between them. Saint always suggested not to combine those 3, and I think my experience reflects that.
When combining Khan and Emperor I imagined that I’m gonna get the highlights of both. In reality I got mediocre results, when looking separately what Emperor and Khan are supposed to do: no super drive, no super chill state

Following official recommendations, I will run Khan exclusively, but with Commander on the side: 1 month of ST1 and then ST4 all the way. Maybe Emperor Fitness at some point…

11 Likes

I’m stopping ST1 today and give myself a treat for the rest of the year: my one and only, the subliminal love of my life: primal with a pinch of ST1 to wrap up the year.

It was a rougher experience with ST1 than the first time I’ve run it. Truth be told, the first time I was on the beaches of Sicily, so for sure that helped haha.
First week I got a bit depressed, second one I was antsy. I started a fight with my main gf, with no good reason. We (almost) never fight, so it was super weird for me. Third week was better, things started to settle and I’m back to my old self.

I’ll give myself one week to decide the next 3 months stack: either full on Khan ST4 or Stark + Primal. Commander on the side for either. I loved the freedom feeling I got from running Stark and Primal, bit I missed the dedication for eating healthy and working out on a daily basis. Maybe Commander can do the trick, I’ll think about it…

5 Likes

How long are you running khan stage 1?

3 weeks now. Previously I did run it for a full month exclusively.

@SaintSovereign I know this was asked in the past and you paged @Fire as well, yet we did not got an answer. Is ST1 part of ST4 with the Q version of Khan? It’s pretty important when deciding stacks…

1 Like

Thanks for the update @lovage

Commander will likely support in the ongoing discipline based goals.

what’s your experience like on primal that has you love it so much?

How does it compare with Khan Stage 4?

How many loops of k1?

12-16 loops / day, with weekends completely off (both ST1 and commander). @pacman

1 Like

For me, Primal does a better job at being Sanguine than Sanguine(half kidding).
I always feel worry free, extremely sexual in a playful way and I always get away with it. While some women are offended at first by my direct sexual comments, I’m just too happy for them not to tag along. I do feel happy whenever I run Primal, and I think this reflects in everything I do, say, aura. hence the reason most people around me are also high-spirited.
The downsides: productivity, determination are non existent haha. But it’s just part of Primal’s charm.
Oh, and (not sure if actually a downside): ridiculous horniness levels with the Q version. Beyond anything I feel with Sexual Mastery, but (only after one experience), closer to how I feel when fucking after Diamond.

I see Primal closer to ST3, with ST4 I feel like a rock: nothing can phase me, confident and less playful(but still playful). With Primal I really don’t give a shit what I say, how I say but that’s also because most things I say about someone are nice.

I feel like combining Khan and Primal would not give any benefits, but maybe it’s worth a shot.

6 Likes

16loops of Q? :astonished:

Yes, but keep in mind that overall I’ve run Khan (one of the stages) more than one year combined.

2 Likes

Makes perfect sense.
Running a title for more than a year…can you say it gets stronger? More results?

This may answer your question @lovage

2 Likes

Not stronger, but it becomes part of who you are :smiley: I think sometimes we’re so hung up to see changes, that we ignore the changes that are already part of us and crave new ones

5 Likes

Not really man, see in the same thread, later on: Main Discussion Thread - Khan

1 Like

Primal seems to really affect you! awesome to hear.

by the way, why not using primal seduction instead of primal?
in the sales page it says its like primal just with the extra addition of outer game, doesnt it match more of your goals then just primal?

2 Likes