SargeMaximus: The Trial (Primal Solo)

With or without subs there are specific women who i will never beable to shag like those hot ones who love to have their own private tables at a night clubs. The kind of men who appeal to them are club promotors, DJs.

I aint got a chance in hell pulling super models as they probably only hangout with fashion promoters and those who organise auditions.

However i have a much better chance to pull hot women who have specific interests that are similar to mine.

1 Like

Yeah I never said I expected to get every hot girl, or every girl regardless of her looks for that matter.

I do expect to get some hot girls tho or there’s no point

1 Like

What other ways of meeting hot women do you feel comfortable with ?. To meet such women i feel you need to put yourself out there in everyway possible and not just online dating.

1 Like

I approached hundreds of women in the past. It doesn’t work. There are plenty of what I consider hot Women online. I have had sex with a few hot women from online dating in the past. It’s not impossible so surely a subliminal that works can work with that.

I go out regularly to do sales and errands. Plenty of opportunities for women to approach me. But I won’t approach as it’s a waste of time

1 Like

Perhaps the founders ? the moderators can guide Sarge ? @RVconsultant ?. sorry if i am putting you on the spot. What can you suggest ?.

By the way everyone i know Sarge from a previous life in another subliminal forum. The staff and the founders were not really helpful to him there. I just want him to succeed with all my heart.

I have succeeded. I’m not a virgin anymore. I just want the next level. In my opinion that means doubling down on what works for me NOT changing into something new so find me a sub that does that

1 Like

Yeah i know that bruv i am just saying i want you to score consistently with hot girls.

1 Like

Appreciate that blackadder. :slight_smile:

In other news, fall is coming. I always want to break out my pheromone: Wolf from LAL. It made a big imprint on me back when I used it many years ago and now whenever it is fall and there’s that slight chill and fall smell, I always think of Wolf and the vibe and it makes me feel more alive.

I want more of that. Seems like I’m on autopilot most of the time. My discovery curve in sales is over, I pretty much know exactly how to do it and what most people’s response will be, it makes the world a bit cardboard and boring tbh. If only to have some lively-feeling days. It doesn’t have to be crazy or chaotic, it can still be predictable, just give me that sense of wonder and adventure I had back when I first began subs and mones years ago.

Also want to get a fur coat, some viking/barbarian-looking thing for when it’s winter. Something to help me with my warrior edge and expression.

This sudden nostalgia and emotional spike could be that Primal tapped into something today. Not sure but I like it.

2 Likes

Maybe approaching which didnt work in the past
Will work in the near future because of the subs…

Maybe you try again to test it out if u want to

2 Likes

Doc is correct try approaching again I found that when pushing energy into physical activities I grew as a person. Challenge yourself !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I doubt it tbh.

Today I did something that feels like I have betrayed myself. It sounds super dark and dramatic but I’m sure most people have done this thing and most look down on people who DON’T do it but I feel like shit. Absolute dog shit. Like I lost a piece of myself today. I don’t understand what’s happening to me. I’m changing for sure and it’s hard to reconcile who I am with who I’m becoming and I don’t know why it’s so important for me to become this thing. It feels like selling out or like I said self-betrayal. Haven’t listened to my Primal loop today and don’t think I will as this is probably recon. Don’t know how I’ll recover though. Can barely look myself in the mirror. I also tried to do sales, couldn’t. No confidence, I feel like such a dirt bag rn.

Why not ? unless you roll the dice and try something new the sub wont work as well. The more ways you try to meet hot women the better chance you have of manifestating your ideal woman.

Gyms, bars, restaursnts, evening classes, street etc…

You only doing online dating is like those guys who only do cold approaching. For years they continue to cold apprach. Telling themselves their game is getting better but they never get laid and are stuck in a rut. When really they should be meeting women in every area of their lives.

I met my sexual partner in a week a cute blonde french girl. I was putting myself out there in everway possible.

Unless you maximise your chances of meeting hot women the sub wont work.

1 Like

Sounds to me like “unless you do everything the sub won’t work”

If a sub can’t get me results where I normally get results, it’s no good to me.

I normally do good doing nothing but online game. Guess I’m better than the sub eh?

Whats is very unique about the SC products is that action is required. The more actions you take the results multiply over time.

Other vendors make products that require no action but you experience very little inner growth.

Clearly I’m talking to a wall here. I’ve taken lots of action , more than you i am quite sure. I live my life on my own terms because of the action I have taken. I know what I want and what I don’t want.

Im done with these subs. GLTA

I am trying to advise you on how to best use the sub to get results based on my personal experiences. Do whatever you want mate no point in me commenting any further in your journal. I wish you the best Sarge.

2 Likes

You can go and quit, no problem. But do it strategically.

Listen for another week to get more exposure (maybe even increase the loops if you are fine with a bit more recon), and then „quit“ for 3-4 weeks taking a big washout. The subliminal influences you for 2 months after your last loop. In this washout, you will integrate and come to terms with the scripting and also see some great manifestations. I would encourage you to journal in that time.

After the 4 weeks, you will know how you want to proceed.

2 Likes

My bad If you mentioned it but what did you like about primal ?

All q: khan | emperor | primal | sm | libertine - #32 by lovage here it is…

1 Like