Khan - Discovering who I am

Thanks, bro.

1 Like

Bruh. The aura from IT:U def feels like I’m sick. The fuck?

hey man don’t overthink things because Khan is a very turbulent ride for a long while into stage 4.

Just keep going with the motions

Lmfaooooo, bro, I have these moments where it feels as if I have fenrir and fearsome in khan, because, Khan is seriously pulling up the coldest parts of me, but I try to suppress it, I’ll say some of the most savage and craziest shit that you have never heard of before

The dominance in Khan is genuinely fucking scaring me.

1 Like

Hey man, here’s a breakdown of the 2: All q: khan | emperor | primal | sm | libertine

1 Like

yooo what happened?
what did u do and to whom?

I don’t even know anymore. On Khan getting girls is so easy. But I don’t really get some sort of rush. I think that’s the Khan’s emotional grounding scripting, yeah? @lovage

1 Like

It seems to me, we’re experiencing Khan similarly, man. It’s zero anxiety, zero joy, zero emotions. Maybe it’s worth running a bit of Sanguine with Khan, to still feel something. In my Alpha 2.0 custom I had a bunch of “joy” modules like: sanguine, joie de vivre, gratitude embodiment that colored my day. So you still get the no anxiety from Khan, but you still feel like a human

1 Like

That’s normal I would think on Khan since Khan upgrades your masculine energy.
A masculine man doesn’t live life via emotions. He navigates through life via logic as compared to feminine energy which Soley operates emotions.

Use that emotionless feeling to make really important decisions. Emotions can sometime disrupt the decision process.

I get the exact same feeling (emotionless) on Khan.

3 Likes

Then call me a pussy, because sometimes I crave feeling something :smiley:

1 Like

ye same lmfao

I don’t disagree with @pacman though, he has a point, but yeah, I wish there was more feeling to Khan

1 Like

Combining Wanted with Khan will solve this issue.

1 Like

Khan makes you choose your feelings. You also detach from feeling very fast.

1 Like

I guess I’m still pretty fresh into Khan to say something about “choosing feelings”, but I think I’ve seen a couple of patterns then and there.

Oh yeah. Detached. 24/7.

1 Like

Your whole external environment will be in a storm you will remain unmoved

1 Like

This exactly. And I think, if you do move, you will get punished or something, for giving away your energy.

1 Like

Not sure if I’ve integrated the scripting so its become super normalized & become my reality or if I’m struggling to become more cold (i.e putting myself first and just being myself).

I think I’m missing Emperor’s Authority. Don’t get me wrong though. Khan is a beast in its own right with its Extreme dominance & extreme sexuality, plus the extreme immovability.

I would say something like “I want what Emperor has in Khan, but without… what Emperor is”, but that’s what makes them different… Emperor is more dignified. More… controlled of himself and his environment. Khan, is just like, flowing. Its whatever. More “allowing”. Emperor seems more “Ego”.

But this might change with Stage 4. We’ll have to see.

Okay. I am starting to discover more about myself. Khan is perfectly fine, don’t need elements of Emperor in it. Emperor and Khan are both magnificent beasts. Suited for different tastes.

It seems, I was undergoing through some reconciliation – either that or I kind of forgot myself. I’m highly reliant on my intuition when interacting with others, and I sort of forgot about that, so… that’s where the vast majority of my confusion stemmed from. I stopped acting from my heart.

1 Like