Khan - Discovering who I am

I think I’m missing Emperor’s Authority. Don’t get me wrong though. Khan is a beast in its own right with its Extreme dominance & extreme sexuality, plus the extreme immovability.

I would say something like “I want what Emperor has in Khan, but without… what Emperor is”, but that’s what makes them different… Emperor is more dignified. More… controlled of himself and his environment. Khan, is just like, flowing. Its whatever. More “allowing”. Emperor seems more “Ego”.

But this might change with Stage 4. We’ll have to see.

Okay. I am starting to discover more about myself. Khan is perfectly fine, don’t need elements of Emperor in it. Emperor and Khan are both magnificent beasts. Suited for different tastes.

It seems, I was undergoing through some reconciliation – either that or I kind of forgot myself. I’m highly reliant on my intuition when interacting with others, and I sort of forgot about that, so… that’s where the vast majority of my confusion stemmed from. I stopped acting from my heart.

1 Like

I gotta know, what’s your listening schedule? is it the 5 days on 2 days off?

I said it before, I’ll say it again, It’s intuition based.

1 Like

Look for your own pattern. I would suggest you could start with one loop of a Qv2 program + one loop of Ultima (if you’re listening to any) every other day and see how it works for you. If you had some more questions you can ask them here:

@DarkPrince Sorry. Keep going your way! :slight_smile:

I’m missing the eloquence with Emperor. Plus, with Emperor, you would have the room’s attention whenever you opened your mouth. If I wanted a custom with Khan, I would want the eloquence and reverberating voice to be integrated into it.
@lovage @Azriel You guys agree with the eloquence & voice sentiment?

:eggplant:

Emperor’s voice module:
https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/emperors-voice/

:banana:

Ahh. Voytek. I love you.

Going through crazy reverse reconciliation. Craving Stage 3 loops (30 hours since last run).

Symptoms are weakness and indecisiveness.

I would be greedy and add Dragon’s Tongue as well.
Eloquence(or the lack of it), was one of the main reasons I gave up on Khan. Running alongside HOM, seems to help but I’m only day 3.

1 Like

I find I have confidence and clarity speaking publicly for sure, Emperor definitely supported this powerfully, although I’ve always been decent at it. Not sure about eloquence .

Lmfaoo, been off Emperor for 2 weeks, its showing. Emperor def had that “must do something”.

Khan is powerful in its own way. But I feel as if Emperor had superior “executive functioning”. That’s either the Quantum limitless inside Emperor or some other scripting which can be remedied with Commander.

I’m a bit concerned. I don’t give a fuck about girls confessing their love for me. Is this normal? @Azriel @lovage @pacman @Yazooneh @Hermit

I’m just like, “well duh, no shit”, but aren’t I supposed to feel emotionally elated?

This kind of scares me, coz I’ve been feeling “numb” to the enjoyment that comes from interacting with others. Its just complete domination. Not really looking for answers like “Adding wanted will solve this”

2 Likes

Made an account to reply to this.

you probably feel like you should be guilty but you just don’t give a fuck.

It’s because you already knew she was in love with you. By the time a girl is clear enough about her own feelings to confess her love for you, it’s been well established astrally and subconsciously that she’s been in love with you and if you haven’t felt desire to act on that and make her yours than you’re going to ignore her until she confesses and “well duh, no shit” is a natural reaction.

You’re supposed to feel emotionally elated when you’re aligned with who you really want to be. Just focus on that and trust the way you feel so you can shed those old patterns and connections that are dragging you into lower timelines.

2 Likes

Lmao that was kind of a rhetorical question, but yeah.

Needed this, thank you.

1 Like

agree with @DragonLord’s response 100%

the numbness of enjoyment from interacting may change depending on recon/what stage of Khan your on.

Elation from aligning with who you want to be-and that will spill over in everything else you do-interactions, romance or otherwise

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the exact thing while running Khan exclusively: HOM-Wanted-Khan: a journey of independence, love and acceptance
Khan is not forcing you on any path, and my Khan experience is always on the path of acceptance and love of every moment you live, not from external events. The fact that someone likes you, loves you or hates you does not change your state. It’s the complete opposite of how we “learn” to be happy based on emotions and things happening around you. You are happy just because you exist.
It might be reco, but I don’t think so. Based on my experience with Khan. I do not think it’s bad, it’s just different, but it’s scary as fuck to accept that you won’t feel those emotions. They are like your drug.

That’s why I think Khan it’s a masterpiece. If you watched the last season from Lucifer, in the first episodes of his appearance GOD IS KHAN. It’s exactly what you are describing: the love or hate of his son does not phase him, he is unreactive, but that does not mean he doesn’t love his son. He just accepts everything as is.

4 Likes

So grateful to have you here because you summed it up perfectly.

This is exactly what’s happening. But honestly, its making me a bit… “anti social”… I love being social. I just feel repelled from people.

Yes. It’s this fear that I might miss out on one of the delights of this life. Not a good feeling, but MAYBE, this is what it means to be just… hyper masculine?

And yeah I understand your analogy. Its similar to the King’s son who gets caught breaking the law, the King loves him but still punishes him, otherwise there would be chaos. Hyper pragmatic rationalism?

2 Likes

“intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person. The smarter you are, the more selective you become.” - Nikola Tesla

I think it’s that a Khan has purpose. A Khan isn’t just one of the guys anymore, he’s the Khan. Naturally he may have a smaller circle but a more powerful and purposeful one.

1 Like

You beautiful, smart bastard you!
Dude, I think I just had an epiphany reading your thoughts: with Khan the biggest thing to watch out for it’s FOMO.
You will feel at peace whatever you do (being social or not), so it’s always going to challenge you “you think you love being social. Do you really?”. Since external factors are irrelevant, you do need to consciously guide yourself toward things you do love.
This is getting deep and in the realms of philosophical questions, but what is the truth? Is it that you actually love being social, or you love it based on the feelings you associated to being social in the past? These are not easy questions to answer, and I think it’s this kind of questions that make Khan hard to run and accept yourself.

3 Likes