A journey of independence, love and acceptance: Khan-HOM-Dragon

40 yo, currently in a 9-5 job, happy with it: challenging intellectually, ok salary for my country, flexible program , opportunity to meet interesting people.

Goals for 2021:

• Test 2-3 drop-shipping ideas as a short term extra income solution
  • Buy a property by the sea, to rent it during summers
  • Invest in cypto, again as a short term extra income solution
  • Progress with my “rent software developers” business; I have a couple of dependencies here, so I’ll most likely need to rethink the whole thing from scratch if I don’t get to solve them soon
  • At work, since I’m in a unique position (as a big buyer): create a network of all major players in the industry to open the path for other opportunities
  • Personal life: continue the passionate open relationship. Meeting new women won’t be a priority, I expect to happen naturally, not a focus this year
  • Get godly good with planning: I’ve set quite a things for this year, and I’d like to work smart, not hard. Absolutely no issue working 16 hours a day (I expect that), but as an exception, not the norm.

Starting stack:
Night: RICH x3 / Stark x4 / Diamond x1
Day: BLU x1 / Khan x4

Why this stack:

• RICH: think about the money, love the money
  • BLU I want the intellectual clarity, productivity boost, without the mad push from LEU
  • Stark: intellect, networking, focused productivity
  • Diamond: intellect of course
  • Khan: keep the passion going, but hopefully keep the chill, complete detachment from day to day problems

I never used Khan and Stark together, but since everyone here is raving about the combo, I’ll give it a go.

13 Likes

I’m thinking to reduce Stark and Khan to 3 runs and add Spartan in there for mental resilience, but also keep my fitness/health as a priority.

What do you think? It would be a 3xrich/3xstark/3xkhan/2xspartan/1xdiamond.

@Leandros, how did Stark/Spartan work for you? I saw a thread with you running it.

Hallo Lovage

I did buy stark but I lisen only 2 times to it.
And I have Spartan in a custom with Emperor Fitness.

I can only say that Sparten gives me mental power and a will made of iron

2 Likes

Cool, thanks man. I’ll add it and see what happens :smiley:

Second day after vaccine, so I had really low energy. Had a good sleep during the day.
This morning I woke up at 4:45 AM and started my day doing some crypto trading, reviewing properties sea and mountain for airbnb, created a xtb account to start trading. RICH is working.

• I still have the Khan calmness
  • I talk more
  • No changes in verbal fluency
1 Like

Of course :joy:

2 Likes

Ok, day 2: not a good day.
Feeling much better after the vaccine, that’s the good part.

• lost the Khan calmness and detachment; I raised my voice(not excessive, but enough) and expressed my disappointment with the way some colleagues look at things
  • worked about 12 hours for my office job; I planned 8 hours max, but I got a nice challenging meeting at the end of the day that took 3 hours. Nothing urgent, just the fact it was challenging was enough, I need to pay more attention to this
  • maybe because of tiredness, I babbled a couple of times. Not even close to Stark verbal fluency
1 Like

A couple of updates on my side. As a note, please take everything below from someone who is reticent to the concept of manifestation. Now I have about 3 weeks of running RICH

1. Made my first 1000euro profit in crypto
  2. competing company is looking to open a new office in my country, and they are searching for someone to lead the product team. My former manager recommended me, so I’ll chat with them
  3. My former manager invited me to a potential new venture, we brainstormed a bit and we’ll talk more this month
  4. renting dev idea still behind (2 more postponed meetings); starting to lose faith in this one
  5. had a nice relaxing weekend, where I met a crypto veteran and another 2 interesting guys

Stack wise: Stark is overpowering Khan big time :slight_smile: I kind of like it, Khan calmness kicks when needed. A couple of people told in in the past week that they are amazed how calm I am.
Libido is on a descendent trajectory since I added Stark. I definitely have a more focus on Money that private life ( I would say about 80-20 now).

7 Likes

Ultimas will likely dominate the forefront of your day to day experience/intentions/focus/actions because of the state shifting effect.

4 Likes

I did not consider that, but it makes perfect sense.

2 Likes

I’m stopping Stark-Khan experiment. I’ve run both programs extensively in the past, so I know what to expect. For me it’s not a good mix, Khan it’s too much of a masterpiece to be diluted like this.

I’ll try a Stark-Emperor combo for a week or so and see if that works out better. RICH stays no matter what.

Batman…curious to hear how this one goes.

I feel like you love Khan so much -when I think @lovage, I think khan lol, Why not just Khan and R.I.C.H?

1 Like

Ha, thanks for the thought man.I do love Khan, see what I wrote above? “Khan it’s too much of a masterpiece to be diluted like this” hehe.
The one thing that I don’t like about Khan is how few words I use. Sometimes I respond to questions just looking back and no words. People ask me if I’m ok haha.

Argh, I run subs during the night, so my gf is also exposed to them. So I need something to run during the night that is not Khan or Emperor. So maybe a DR along side Khan. sounds kinda nice.
RICH is doing a wonderful job, so I’m not worried about the financial part…

2 Likes

I definitely noticed that…
I feel too lazy to respond or explain myself.

1 Like

So verbal fluency and engagement is the big missing for you with Khan…

BLU with Khan might be a good mix then.

What is it that Khan brings to the table that you like so much, I know there is ‘the supreme chill’ , what are the other factors?

Curious as I’m picking what to run with Khan, or running it solo, when I finish DR soon

2 Likes

So first is the supreme chill. Then it’s the supreme chill. And third the supreme chill.
Kidding aside, I would say Khan is the closed I felt to “zen happiness”. Usually happiness is associated with extreme joy, joie de vivre, etc. I was surprised a while back when I read about the zen concept of happiness that qualifies happiness as peace. You observe everything as it passes, unstirred.
That’s how I feel with Khan:

• I enjoy each moment more, but in a peaceful way, not excitement
  • I judge people less
  • What happened in the past is irrelevant, there are no mistakes, just past events
  • I’m more passionate with women
  • There are extremely few things that wake me from this state
  • My voice becomes more appeasing
  • I’m still radically honest, but in a very rational way, not placing any blame
  • dead serious when needed
7 Likes

That does sound awesome.

I keep hearing very different things in regards to ambition and drive on Khan, it seems Khan is about creating one’s ideal self, so maybe each individuals personal unconscious blueprint effects how Khan plays out

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s laziness: the way I experience Khan it’s all about cherishing your inner energy to the extreme. Your personal comfort for each second primes every time.

In the sales copy “Khan Complete embodies the concept of taking the empires you desire, of taking what you dream of, and the nature required to achieve all your goals and ambitions.”. If experiences are indeed so different from one individual to another, this is the real deal.

It’s on me to figure out if what I really want, why do I run from it? Postpone it, having it after I do some other stuff. With Khan, I think I’m missing out the joy of life, because all things just are. I miss the up and downs of Emperor: absolute king of the world and feeling miserable.
I don’t want to “force accept” Khan if that makes sense. Maybe I’m just not ready to be a balanced being and still crave “living the life”.

3 Likes

not sure I quite understand, so you do experience this as part of Khan? That’s the main thing I’m looking for.

well that describes my life on Emperor quite well lol.

that’s like what @Saiyan4Blue was saying about feeling more alive when he was angry at the world and a lost kid than now, that his business is successful and he has 3 awesome woman in his rotation.

I think this is about not turning previous success into today’s stagnation and about turning yesterday’s peak into today’s platform- what’s the next future your choosing to live into.

The only difference is one is going for something they haven’t achieved it vs ‘having made it’. I forget who said it but something like happiness is the pursuit of a meaningful goal–but after initial success or when things are good meaningful goals at that point may take more courage and effort.

If you’ve won or outgrown the game your playing than maybe it’s time for a new game/ bigger game. Maybe that means the stakes include other peoples success and happiness as well, or jumping off a personal cliff that you’ve been waiting on.Maybe it’s about slowing down and trusting a deeper calling.

I think it’s more of a skill to go from what’s working well but not ideal than what’s not working to working. I’ve been ‘stuck there’, or maybe slowly spirally ascending, for a year so I’m not advising anyone here, just preaching out loud to myself :slight_smile:

100% agreed on not force accepting anything, you know what’s right for you with where ever your at currently. Who knows the new SC sub may be what your looking for.

2 Likes

Well, you mentioned that experiences are vastly different, just bey reading journals. For me, that’s proof that individuals do shape the results of Khan.

Yes, that’s exactly my point! I mean, peace and stuff seems great when you’re 70, but now I want to FEEL. I know it sounds narrow minded, but this is where I am now. Maybe Khan in short bursts of 3 months when I want to re-focus, re-balance.

This one is really tricky: I mean 10-15 years ago, I never imagined I’d be where I am today. My parents still think I’m somehow tricking the company I work for because I get too much money. But still, it’s not enough for me, I want more. I know I can do more. When I’ll get more, would that be enough?

The reality is that with Emp or Stark I wouldn’t have asked myself these questions. It’s full speed ahead :smiley:

1 Like