Main Store Titles Requests

Ooh! Now we have to manifest this title on SubClub!

1 Like

Borderless

A subliminal that enables one to travel, live, work anywhere at anytime for any purpose, regardless of visa restrictions or local regulations.

4 Likes

So want something like this. The following was the 8th post in this thread. Hope SaintSovereign and Fire show our similar requests some love:

3 Likes

Or perhaps we could create a custom subliminal that meets those goals.

1 Like

We should put our heads together and brain-storm man. Maybe create a new thread.

Right now am reading the ZP thread and after that, will think about the custom.

1 Like

We can start from this.

1 Like

@King - excellent. Will comment in that thread in a while. Today is a super busy day.

What’s the most manifestation developing-specific title on SubClub? I’d love to see a title specifically meant to increase powers of manifestation in any area of life,.

3 Likes

@Billions - my guess is Alchemist. But it has loads of other stuff in it so it would be cool to have a single stage Manifestation-only title

ZP will probably enable Alchemist to be a single stager one day. But yeah, I was really thinking a manifestation only title. Perfect in any stack.

1 Like

There’s Sage Immortal - perhaps it might be betrer than Alchemist in terms of manifestation.

1 Like

I do remember someone saying that Mind’s Eye was a manifestation machine in the Qv2 Upgrade thread.

3 Likes

How about one for hair loss/regrow hair?

1 Like

Wanted can help hair regrowth

1 Like

Late response but I wanted to take note that DD appears to have some Primal.

Increased libido was mentioned which reminds me of my testing of Primal:

Can we please get Libertine Bomb? Libertine and Love Bomb in one title.
Seriously why is this not a thing yet?

9 Likes

Would you please put this on the Roadmap?

Lineage as a full grown major title

2 Likes

Can we have an anti ageing product please ? i feel that the majority of men and women here are middle age and it would end up being a best seller.

5 Likes

Weight loss subliminal.
Ive seen many around youtube but Id much rather buy ome from here. I know we have q module but could we get it as a sub on its own?

2 Likes