Main Store Titles Requests

Something like Daredevil, but instead of being focused on being the life of the party it makes the user more persuasive and socially adept in a work or more normal everyday environment. Less power focused than PCC, but more mission focused than Daredevil.

2 Likes

Sounds like StarkQ CoWolfe

2 Likes

It has some similarities, but a bit more focused on the social and persuasion aspects. Maybe Picard will fit the bill.

A product to become a successful actor or actress.
It improves attractiveness, acting skills, singing skills, and appearance.
It is free from various scandals, delivers a good image to the public, and gains political power among various celebrities.

: celebrity effect.

2 Likes

Digital nomad. They work very efficiency and good life style.

→ Get close to the people I want (celebrities, high-ranking people), and enjoy the parties, multiple writing skills, or efficiently, and the funny of my lifestyle (with as little money as possible, and only do the most efficient things work).

• talent pack : because they enjoy life style with many hobby.
1 Like
  1. Starter pack.
    : It helps those who first started subliminal or those who do not currently attend any jobs or universities to decide their careers by running them for about a year.

: Express people, environment, knowledge, etc. so that I can lay the foundation in the field I want, learn various basics comprehensively before starting social life, and help build culture and knowledge. (Simple, various knowledge, spiritual life, etc.)

1. Custom maker Ultima

: It’s an Ultima that acquires a lot of knowledge and understands what modules and cores I really need to make my custom Q. After using it, I collect data to produce custom for about a week, collect the information I want, and immerse myself in producing custom for 6 months to 1 year.

1 Like

Hope SC makes this one. Reminds me of when I posted this request:

3 Likes

very good!!

1 Like

i have used daredevil it magnified my persuasive skills. Stark will take your persuasive skills to a whole new level.

Looks like our requests are being heard once again with this Alpha Leadership ZP title being tested. This company is amazing :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

YO! That’s amazing you asked for this one. Congrats!

1 Like

Can we have a subliminal that allows us to be excellent vehicle drivers, pilots, sailors, etc?

I assume the skills needed for those are different from those of athletes and martial artists.

I have a driving licence but haven’t driven for over 10 years and am very scared to go behind the wheel.

Furthermore, the driving environment is very stressful here and the drivers here are the aggressive and impatient people.

2 Likes

A major subliminal title for instilling the essence of man inside you. In the truest sense of the word.
A subliminal that will perhaps even pale even Khan in comparison due to the power you will develop from running this subliminal.

Observe: on the battlefield, there were men that were so feared that not even flocks of men could approach them without trembling, as if they were children confronted by their respected father. These men weren’t necessarily scary or demonic, but possessed “that” power that would even make you and your buddies who were literally cutting the opposition into bloody pieces tremble with fear.

Men that truly commanded millions. I’m guessing this is achievable by Khan+Commander? Idk.

THIS is what I meant when I asked about Khan’s potential in my other posts. I was curious. Just how far can Khan take me if my potential will allow it?

But anyway, I think the way you get to that level is constantly cultivate what it means to be a leader, constantly play the role of a leader until your aura grows.

1 Like

Current best option seems to be Survival Instinct.

1 Like

A title to expand ones comfort zone fused with an seduction, alpha title and or buisness title

2 Likes

Pack for those under 18!
Ultimate student! (I think you can name a famous elite student.)

A product that can be used until children under the age of 18 who promote study, sociability, appearance, talent, and growth evenly until they become adults! (exclude sexual)

3 Likes

Genius instructor.

Become a genius coach and instructor (like Tony Robbins) and teach people and get rich by receiving tuition fees.

2 Likes

Would you please send this idea to customer support by submitting a support ticket?

OH MY FUCKING GOD I JUST WAS THINKING OF THIS SUB TITLE THE OTHER DAY AND DECIDED TO COME HERE TO POST IT BUT YOU ALREADY DID IT.

I even named it “Freedom.”

2 Likes

Have you run Diamond extensively? Diamond is dope for PE. I ran DiamondZP and WOW it helped me a lot. If you are looking at stuff for a ZP stack, then consider diamond. It won’t increase sensitivity. It will increase pleasure.

On Diamond, I felt myself getting to a 9/10 on the “i’m about to orgasm” scale but what was amazing was that I stayed there the whole session. I never went all the way to a 10/10.

There were many times during having sex that I even went to a 9.999/10… meaning I had an orgasm without actually ejaculating, becoming capable of multiple orgasms.

DiamondZP and probably Qv2 will help with PE.

2 Likes