Main Store Titles Requests

Can we have an anti ageing product please ? i feel that the majority of men and women here are middle age and it would end up being a best seller.

5 Likes

Weight loss subliminal.
Ive seen many around youtube but Id much rather buy ome from here. I know we have q module but could we get it as a sub on its own?

2 Likes

Emperor Fitness stage 2

"

Stage 2: Preparation

Preparation is all about priming your body for rapid lean muscle gain, as well as losing fat and optimizing your cardio and endurance. In Preparation, you can expect yourself to find novel new ways of nutrition, training and thinking that will allow you to prepare your body for the stages to come.

You will also notice fat simply melting off your body, especially when combined with the endurance and cardio optimizing technology. With those, you will be able to run, fight, jump, swim, do any physical activity with unending zeal. You will notice how your conditioning rapidly improves with each training session, and you will find you can always tap deeper and deeper into your pool of energy. This is the pinnacle of subliminal weight loss.

Use Preparation as the second step of Emperor Fitness to truly get the most out of Emperor Fitness, or use it as a way to rapidly burn fat or become an inexhaustible endurance machine.
"

3 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There’s also spartan which would help you lose weight if you work towards it

2 Likes

The Stoic
Something to teach a person to stay more in balance with emotion and not have to always face too big highs and lows.

1 Like

Sanguine

2 Likes

I think that Foundation module in Q store is suitable for this purpose.

1 Like

How about a title strictly working on abundance.

1 Like

Yes I would like a title target the quality and state of abundance in general smth like lBFH

1 Like

Ascended Artist:

Ascension mixed w/ Ultimate Artist. An alpha male who is supremely confident and who’s art is revered by many. An actual Rockstar. But a rockstar of any art. Musician, Writer, Painter, etc. An alpha male who doesn’t just get romantic partners, but throngs of groupies based on his aura and undeniable artistic talent. An alpha artist so desirable that they automatically manifest muses to help inspire their art.

5 Likes

Kinda feel like that’s what RM is a bit of and Stark

1 Like

I didn’t think RM focused on Romance. I would LOVE to run RM, but I’m so used to the physical shifting from DR and Ascension. Don’t want to give that up. Unless SPS Muscular System and Fat Burn would do the same thing. Then I’d be adding more modules and I already plan to add some physical changes modules to my next custom. My suggestion was basically a title that turned you into someone like Drake. Confident, Artistic, Gets girls.

Caveman ZP:

reject society and return to caveman, effects that reverse the darwin theory

Few objectives:

• physically shifting for maxmimum caveman (this will include hairiness, large ribcage, more robustness in areas like cranium, broad nose, long toes, big resilient feet for running barefoot, strong teeth and enamel thickness, increased density in the posterior region (big butt)
  • neanderthal strength and toughness
  • automatic vocal shifting for optimal grunt capacity
  • purging beliefs not in alignment with wilderness thriving
  • cognitive shifting for decreased intelligence
  • manifestation of meat, edible fungus (mushrooms), nuts and moss for diet
  • heartsong scripting except for manifestation the perfect cave instead of perfect partner
  • be subconsciously guided on how to efficiently create huts, tepees, stone tools and bone tools
  • explore your inner caveman and spiritual growth to become one with the neander

please and thanks

3 Likes

preferably unisex

I hope you’re not serious about devolution :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

LMAO after running the title journals will be like

“today I was trying to read and couldn’t understand shit… yes! its working”

posts in main discussion thread for Caveman ZP: “look at this gentlemans incredible results”

Everyone: Wowww!!! (like how cavemen act around fire)

On a more serious note: subliminal club has 24 hours to satisfy my requests or i will charge in to the emperors lounge with my fellow cavebrothers and cavesisters. we are armed with with stone clubs passed down from the great neanders

tread lightly folks -scratches butt-

1 Like

for those 1% of people that think I’m not joking - i’m joking LOL

4 Likes

Idk if I should be concerned or laugh about this :sweat_smile:

Cause I know damn well that someone out there has probably seen it and thought to themselves “is this guy okay?” :rofl:

1 Like

concerned laugh

LOL

1 Like