Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Nothing at all ! I listen to Wanted since May and people who know me are all telling me that my hair are growing (I am bald) and it seems it is true ! But with Zero Point OMG ! It will be the jungle :joy:

6 Likes

Congratz! :slight_smile: I would gladly follow your progress since it would be nice to grow back my own hair too. Please, post on that progress from time to time. It would be great if you tagged me. Thanks!

3 Likes

Man that’s great to hear. Did it take a month or two to notice the change?

I would definitely grow my hair long if this happens.

2 Likes

Incredible hair growing back ?

Is it a full set of hair ? been bald for many years would be nice though to have my hair back.

1 Like

Have you considered hair transplant ? Friend of mine did it with great results!

Yeah I am the first surprised ! I thought it was all genetics :thinking: At the beginning it was my wife and children noticing, after 2 to 3 months. So I checked and it was true ! There are some hair growing but they are still sparse. But it is still a revolution for me :rofl: :rofl: Maybe with Zero Point it will be more dense ! Lets see !

4 Likes

I want to make custom zero point , is that a possibility in future? hopefully

Let’s make sure it even works first. :wink:

7 Likes

Script is 75% complete.

9 Likes

You better believe I’ll be a part of this!

Is there a possibility AM might be tested for zero next after wanted?

ZPPF sounds really tempting. Primer and Flow reads like a structure mirroring subliminal intake of direct input followed by processing, something “normal” subliminals never could.

For some (me included) it would make it probably a lot easier to listen everyday, integrate it into daily routines than having rest days. And maybe more important you can “do” something with subliminals everyday for the stuff you want work on, maybe even minimizing the urge to (over)do much more it a bit.

Any estimation on how long the test will go?

1 Like

See above.

2 Likes

Not yet. Most likely a few weeks at the minimum. We were hoping to start applications and go live tomorrow or Saturday, but today was a bust due to issues out of our control.

5 Likes

Hmm…there’s an odd pattern here I’ve noticed with tests and features lately. A curse, if you will. Let us forum members manifest the fix to this!

@SaintSovereign couldn’t applications open up well before the build itself is ready? Assuming that the application creation itself doesn’t take long.

1 Like

If you decided to apply it to some short script programs (like the Ultimas) it would be great if it was RICH or Paragon.

To be honest i got so use to being bald i am ok with it however if hair grew back it would be icing on the cake. I would still keep my hair short though.

2 Likes

Same for me. I did not expect anything like that and I take it as a cherry on the cake :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Testing sounds tempting but i do not want to break my current listening routine.

1 Like