Get a well-paid job overseas

Hi,

I’ve been thinking that I would like to go get a high-paying position somewhere overseas and restart my life from scratch.

Hence, I have been thinking of a customized subliminal which will allow me to achieve my goal within the next 6 months. I plan to start this after I am done with Dragon ST1 and Mogul Q.

Please feel free to critique

Core 1: Ascended Mogul. Since I just want to get a good high-paying position and not be an entrepreneur/businessman overseas - I just want to make enough to have money for investments on the side and to become a full-time investor one day - I think those other alpha subs like Emperor, Khan or StarkQ are irrelevant for now.

Core 2: Inner Circle. I hope to obtain good opportunities from my network of contacts. (Or would Transcendental Connections be better?)

Core 3: Mind’s Eye. My favourite subliminal and I can’t live without this one actually. I want this as visualizing my life overseas is key to achieving my goals.

Other Modules:

All-Seeing. I find this is a good extension of Mind’s Eye.

Harmonic Singularity to help me relax and get more easily into Alpha state for visualization.

Polyglot. I’ll most likely need to learn another language or improve on my existing foreign language abilities in order to get a job as well as to survive in an overseas environment.

Dragon’s Tongue. I will need this overseas both for professional and personal purposes.

Mastermind, Leader among men, Instant Business Tactician These should be important also if I want to take a senior position with leadership responsibilities. I don’t want to start from scratch as a low-ranking worker overseas.

I.Q Booster, Submodal Alpha, Omnidimensional, Raikov. Ascended Mogul does not focus on on cognitive improvement and learning so I need to put these favourite modules of mine here. I will need these for professional reasons too.

New Beginnings. I will suffer a lot from Imposter Syndrome as I don’t have experience much working at the senior levels.

Yggdrasil, Jupiter, Secret Source, Merger of the Worlds. For the manifestation of opportunities that will allow me to work overseas.

Other Modules to squeeze in: Fortune’s Favorite , Wayfinder

I actually believe that it’s better for me to find my fortunes overseas again - it seems to be written in my star charts anyway.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign Perhaps I could also seek your view on such a customized sub for me to achieve my goals.

I want to run this alongside Dragon Reborn.

1 Like

This idea of reinventing life fascinates me. Am gonna keep an eye on this custom cause it could be brilliant enough to emulate

Have you considered the Ultimate Writer and Sacred Words modules? Will develop your writing skills

1 Like

Did think about those - unfortunately I can only put in 20 modules and I think speaking (Dragon Tongue) is a priority. Some items might be better fit with a custom Ultima or Limitless Executive.

2 Likes

I see this custom subliminal created to address two phases of my goals.

In the first phase, through visualization, manifestation and productivity modules, I would act on the opportunities that present themselves.

Visualization is an important aspect of this whole project, I need to use Mind’s Eye as well as All-Seeing to “feel it real”. Maybe it’s time for me to go back to my Neville Goddard practices and I will have to somehow fit in Harmonic Singularity to help me relax properly.

A sustained, regularly visualization programme would help very much help me get that job I want.

In the second phase, it would be nailing the job overseas - Dragon’s Tongue to help me win at interviews - and doing well in it. In here, New Beginnings and the productivity/leadership modules will work their magic.

I think the problem here is I am not sure what I want and what is really suitable for me, so maybe a module to identity my potential/strengths and tell me in which direction I should head would be good - it would be easier for me too so I can not waste time the wrong opportunities. Perhaps I should seek @Malkuth’s input with respect to such a module.

3 Likes

I think that looks excellent. Just in the minute since reading it, nothing has popped into my head as a glaring lack or an obvious missing piece.

One impression I have is that this list is (validly) quite externally focused. This is valid since it is specifically focused on attaining an external objective. So, I think that makes sense.

But at the same time, you write:

You know, the module Wayfinder comes to mind.

You will experience your subconscious guiding you to the best outcomes in your life on any of our subliminals, however for those who want an even more powerful guiding hand there is now the Wayfinder module. By including the Wayfinder module, you will experience even stronger intuitive nudges and states when you are faced with a decision. You will easily be guided to the best possible outcomes by your subconscious – all you have to do is… listen.

2 Likes

Ah yes! Excellent recommendation for @King and for myself as well

1 Like

Will you continue into the next stages of Dragon?

Because Stages 3 & 4 will offer further clarity on …

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yes, won’t be stopping Dragon.

2 Likes

Should be starting DR ST2 by the middle of next month.

1 Like

Looking at this customized subliminal of mine again, it seems that it will come in handy even if I decide to look for something locally. After all, same principles apply.

3 Likes

@King

Okay so this is the custom I thought up for anyone wanting to live the Travel Lifestyle. I call it World Citizen:

1. Renaissance Man Q Core (for the multiskilled person who will be able to learn any skill for both work and travel)
  2. R.I.C.H. Ultima Core (gotta pay for those tickets)
  3. Survival instinct Q Core (keep yourself safe anywhere)
  4. The Wonder (have a sense of wonder and adventure while traveling)
  5. Wanderer (be open to new cultures and ideas)
  6. Journeys’ Guide (always be able to orient yourself physically and not be lost)
  7. Polyglot (learn different languages in the countries you visit)
  8. Lion IV (be relaxed and confident wherever you are)
  9. Story Teller (regal your co-travellers and the people you meet with stories)
  10. Song of Joy (be a source of joy and wit)
  11. Empath (understand people all over the globe but not be overcome by their emotions)
  12. Perfect Style & Smell (travel in style. Don’t be a travel bum)
  13. The Boundary (draw a boundaries to deter toxic people)
  14. Manipulus (don’t be taken advantage of wherever you are)
  15. Fearsome (use fear when necessary to deter wrong doing)
  16. Codename: Umbra (be invisible to evil people)
  17. Solitude (be comfortable being alone)
  18. RAIKOV (learn from the best in the travel field)
  19. Yggdrasil (pathways to manifest this life)
  20. Mosaic (gel well with your stack)
4 Likes

@King - did you see the above post? What do you think?

It’s a great effort…

I was thinking of however a more manifestation-focused custom, because there are a lot of barriers that people need to get over in order to achieve their goals of working overseas freely without restrictions. These barriers may be institutional (e.g. lack of the proper skills certification to work overseas), or regulatory (e.g. restrictions against non-EU people) or financial (not enough funds for living in the country). Sometimes you just need the right opportunity to come along that allows you to bypass the barriers.

Of course, for your custom as World Citizen, it looks suitable for a digital nomad who just wants to work location-free and he does not need to go register himself with a company in his target country. It would be very suitable if I want to work as a freelance programmer from a villa in Bali.

2 Likes

Ah okay I get you. Having a main store title for this would be necessary then.

That way we can also use its Q Store Core version to make custom for our individual travel purposes.

1 Like

I have think you have been given some excellent advice on what modules to choose to align with your goals.

If you choose europe select modules that would assist you in learning a second european language. In the current times its nice to have germany or spanish as a second language. Even better break down your goals even further and decided upon the country you wish to move too.

Netherlands and Belgium: shortage of I.T, project managers, construction workers.
UK: shortage of I.T, project managers
Germany: shortage of I.T, project managers, construction workers.
Italy, Greece: Things are rather bleak so i would not waste my time learning the local languages unless you really want too.

UK, Belgium, Netherlands and possibly Germany so long as you have one professional skill and speak and write good english you already have a head start.

Outsourcing is a big thing in europe now however its impossible to outsource project management as it requires a certain niche skill which cannot be mimicked.

I believe you lived and worked in the UK at some point so you already have a bit of the european culture ingrained within you.

Lots of americans are moving to europe so there no reason why you cannot do the same.

Project managers are paid alot of money some of them are earning between 600 and 1000 euros a day. From there you could move into a career as a programme manager.

Plumbing is another good area to be in as more and more appartments are being built around europe. Plumbers are now in huge demand.

3 Likes

Great!

Thank you @TheBoxingScientist and @Lion.

1 Like