Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I am willing to stop what I’m doing so I can run it, test it , whatever

1 Like

Yes, we will evaluate this later. As for the first test, participants will not be allowed to stack titles.

5 Likes

I cannot. Gotta stick to Until the End of Time for now, but I’ll be converting that into a ZPPF build.

7 Likes

May we know how it went, please?

I can’t wait to run this. The road to success is shortening increasingly quickly.

4 Likes

Already with the normal Wanted my hair are growing ! what will happen with Wanted Zero Point ? A real forest will grow on my head hahaha !

4 Likes

I am curious to hear how people who didnt see physical changes like me how they progress with this new version.

1 Like

@SubliminalUser if you do decide to join the test group i will be eagerly watching your progress.

2 Likes

Could you kindly elaborate on that a bit more, please? Do you use any serum if I may know?

2 Likes

Nothing at all ! I listen to Wanted since May and people who know me are all telling me that my hair are growing (I am bald) and it seems it is true ! But with Zero Point OMG ! It will be the jungle :joy:

6 Likes

Congratz! :slight_smile: I would gladly follow your progress since it would be nice to grow back my own hair too. Please, post on that progress from time to time. It would be great if you tagged me. Thanks!

3 Likes

Man that’s great to hear. Did it take a month or two to notice the change?

I would definitely grow my hair long if this happens.

2 Likes

Incredible hair growing back ?

Is it a full set of hair ? been bald for many years would be nice though to have my hair back.

1 Like

Have you considered hair transplant ? Friend of mine did it with great results!

Yeah I am the first surprised ! I thought it was all genetics :thinking: At the beginning it was my wife and children noticing, after 2 to 3 months. So I checked and it was true ! There are some hair growing but they are still sparse. But it is still a revolution for me :rofl: :rofl: Maybe with Zero Point it will be more dense ! Lets see !

4 Likes

I want to make custom zero point , is that a possibility in future? hopefully

Let’s make sure it even works first. :wink:

7 Likes

Script is 75% complete.

9 Likes

You better believe I’ll be a part of this!

Is there a possibility AM might be tested for zero next after wanted?