Main Discussion Thread - Q

It’s SubClub’s online shop where you can pick and choose what goes in your customized subliminal.

1 Like

You might as well turn me down for prom…

1 Like

Has anybody tired to interlace Q subs with theta waves?

3 Likes

@Mentalchemist Yes, it’s flippin powerful, especially if you’re able to induce a hypnotic state meanwhile.

4 Likes

How do we interlace theta waves with subs?

1 Like

You don’t need to. All our subliminals automatically put you into the optimal state at the moment.

If you want to take maximum benefit of that, you can simply relax or meditate. Whatever state comes next (even if you fall asleep) is the state you and your subconscious need.

But, of course, you are free to experiment.

16 Likes

Got it.

You are like a rare pokemon around these forums, btw.

7 Likes

Hi,

What I do…

Sunday night to Friday night while sleeping (Masked)

KhanQ ST1
Silent 30mins
EFQ ST1
Silent 30mins
QLQ ST4
Silent 30mins
KhanQ ST1
Silent 30mins
EFQ ST1

Total = 7 hours

Saturday night = Rest Day

After trying the 30mins interval and with a Rest Day, I’ve been having more vivid dreams and more feedback on subs, will go on and see how it goes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Im a but out of the loop with the silence audios, whats the difference between that and just hearing natural silence?

You can program a playlist to set and forget vs starting and stopping the subs after a break

Regarding the Sexual Aura i can divulge my experiments and methods to the admins if they so want, even what tools i used to maximize it even the physical aspects of it.

4 Likes

why not just share it with everyone instead.

2 Likes

We’re nearing the endgame now. :wink:

19 Likes

Can’t wait to see the store!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hows it been for you since then?

Dread it… run from it… in the end the Q Store still arrives :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Blue skies

2 Likes

giphy%20(1)

1 Like

A separate section for “Journals - Quintessence” has been created. Infinity glove gonna snap soon: “I AM QUINTESSENCE MAN”

2 Likes

Ngl I am tempted to be the first one to post in it…

2 Likes