Main Discussion Thread - Q

Please recommend a silencer to me

2 Likes

You can use audacity and make one. I can also make them available to people if you dont know how to work with the program.

1 Like

Please if u dont mind…so I just play them and go about my day ?

1 Like

You divide the stacks into 2 categories : denser tracks / multi and lower dense tracks and addons.

Denser stacks - you can add to 4 hours of silence if you are getting hit by reconcilliation allot
Lower dense tracks - up to 2 hours no more.

2 Likes

Here you can download some silencers:
https://github.com/anars/blank-audio

I’m running Khan now, I listen to 4 loops per night. Each loop is intertwined with a one hour silencer.

6 Likes

Thank you, @Sub.Zero

2 Likes

Guys the silent audio really makes a huge difference for me…I can feel my brain processing still while running the silent audio…thanks alot for the information…
I can’t believe my mind still processing after 3days of rest…subclub is power!!!

6 Likes

Rest breaks are important on Q, ya’ll. Been telling ya.

5 Likes

Really been trying to pay attention to my rest breaks since you said it.

1 Like

I am thinking about what would happen if I played Mind’s Eye Q all night long and then took 2 days off.
Yes, I know I’m impatient here, but it is just a thought.

3 Likes

@anon3072973 I was a bit curious myself. Maybe running a few loops during the day or a couple in the morning and one at night or the other way around and taking the next day off

1 Like

Just visited the subliminalclub website. …It was not loading properly…

My reaction?

YES!!!

hahahaha. First time I’m glad for a website to not load.

6 Likes

Is that supposed to be good news

2 Likes

Well, I can think of one very specific reason why the current Store Interface might be temporarily unavailable.

I mean, I could be wrong, but it would seem to bode well.

4 Likes

I tried to click on a link to log-in to my sub club forum account from my browser and the link didn’t work either.

2 Likes

Ya the site isn’t loading for me so they must be uploading they Q store or something having to do with it

2 Likes

Sadly it is working for me

But we cannot be more than hours away

2 Likes

The website is working fine. Cannot see Q store visible yet :slight_smile:. If the website is slow or not working as it be might that SC are experiencing a number of hits and they may not have enough bandwidth to cope. Or perhaps its your PC ?

2 Likes

I ran the silent audio for about 2 hours before bed and I had two dreams last night…I think my processing was backing up from not taking breaks…I normal don’t have two dreams in one night and those dreams were absolutely clear…I could remember them…
I also woke up very energetic…and not feeling fatigued…more like a clear mind…

2 Likes

LOL. Sorry, ya’ll. I actually woke up to an email from our web host saying they were experiencing some downtime – that’s why it was down. We’ve still got work to do on the Q site.

2 Likes