Main Discussion Thread - Q

Same here, it would be nice to be part of the launch, but wouldn’t mind waiting a little for the real launch. My curiosity is more regarding all the modules avaliable and I think it is important to choose them wisely!

Making the module list avaliable for everyone would be nice :slight_smile: Everybody would be ready to make their subliminal when the store open.

9 Likes

Havent had time to update my journal but i am really impressed with stark terminus. I passed some i.t related professional certification exams to help with my technical career.

Also approached 100s of girls last 7 days and had loads of dates. Met all these girls during the day.

When look into a girls eyes i am trying to pictures sexual energy moving from my eyes into hers. Cant seem to get it to work every time though. Would minds eye help ?

11 Likes

Great work!

3 Likes

Nah, there will be no drawings or anything. There will just be a queue. You’ll probably have to message me first to get in line, and if the first one or two orders go as planned, we’ll just go fully live.

5 Likes

At this point is there an ETA that can be given?

1 Like

As you get like 100 messages with in 2 minutes lol.

1 Like

Is anyone doing this dummy file Nature sound method over the 1 loop a day method or the alternating different subliminals/ rest day method ?
for the dummy file method wouldn’t listening to sub club 1 loop then have silence and not listen to anything then a hour or 2 later listen to the another loop etc be the same as listening to 1 sub club loop then listen to nature sounds right after for 30 to 60 minutes ?
Does the dummy file of listening to nature sounds trick the subconscious or something ? I would think listening to 1 loop of subliminals then have 1 Hour of complete silence would do the same trick

2 Likes

I am just waiting for the Q shop to read the descriptions of the modules for now! Preparing myself for the verbal seduction!

3 Likes

Is it up now?

1 Like

@Grimm1390 I think you are safe with the nature sounds I recall someone asked a similar question in another thread. Saint said it should be fine.

2 Likes

no no… i am still waiting for it to open

1 Like

SC might surprise us all and open it tonight :wink:

2 Likes

I might test all methods out and see what happens and which works the best :thinking: because I know 1 loop really isn’t 1 loop it’s 6 loops or 3 depending on what subs we are running.
When Q launched it happened on a Sunday late at night and I remember saint or fire saying Few days prior “ soon” when someone asked when was it launching. So if not today or tomorrow, Very possible this week

2 Likes

I’ll wait for the launch launch.

1 Like

Yeah that’s pretty much what I do. I sort of treat it like digesting a meal. Run my one loop, wait a bit till I feel “ready”, then run the other. I think more so now than ever it’s really important to gauge your own reactions to this stuff. As helpful as guidelines are, they’re no guarantee of what works.

2 Likes

True. what works for you may not work for me or others. I guess everyone will just have find there sweet spot by experimenting. Earlier I ran ascension q for 1 loop. About 4 or 5 hours later I ran ascension q again for a 2nd loop and I felt sad and depressed. So it looks like 1 loop of ascension may be my sweet spot. I would have never known this Because I would run subs right after the other without break for a few to several hours. My brain never got time to process and integrate. When I ran the first loop of ascension I felt okay nothing unusual. I guess having the several hour break then running the 2nd loop my brain was telling me enough for today. Out of nowhere I just started feeling sad and depressed over wanting to connect with a girl. I think I got sad and depressed over this I’m not even sure the feeling just came out of nowhere while listening to a 2nd loop of ascension. 2 hours later since the 2nd loop and I still fell sad right now

2 Likes

One thing I have noticed is that when I run regeneration I don’t feel so much processing and headaches etc…but when I run ascended mogul …I need like two days to recover…from just 2loops

1 Like

I must be a special case I am running 8 loops of Stark T overnight now and feel great in the morning.

4 Likes

Maybe u using subclub subs for long…and maybe I got very bad negative beliefs that need to get out of my mind

3 Likes

Been having the same thing with ascension Mogul, i think we denser stacks you need to add hours of silencr and also 2 resting days. What i am doing is adding hours of silence on denser subs and weekends off. Seems to be working great :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes