Main Discussion Thread - Q

Ngl I am tempted to be the first one to post in it…

2 Likes

Lol I just woke up dreaming about the opening of the Q-Store today and now I see your message.

Following the trend that everything real I dream on Terminus, manifests somehow in the next 24 hours, we might be really pretty close…

3 Likes

I dreamt that I was looking over some modules in the Q store yesterday… the Q store album art was a swooshy spiral in yellow/orange…

2 Likes

Official pricing and other information will be revealed in the morning.

11 Likes

Sweet that is awesome :). So Q should launch this week

My pattern is:
Khan Q
1h silence
Stark Q
1h silence
Khan Q
1h silence
Stark Q
1h silence
8h/night + a night of on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

I have the similar experiences you have. Vivid dreams and some benefits of the subs are much more apparent.

2 Likes

What’s the difference between a 30-min silent audio and not running anything at all for 30 mins?

3 Likes

Please tell me you’re calling your stack… Stan…

If so, it would be wise to listen to this during your breaks:

2 Likes

Guessing that will be in the evening/night for India. In 8 to 12 hours am guessing.

3 Likes

For me I noticed playing the silent track helps process the subliminal…

Same for South Africa…

2 Likes

Is that not different from just putting on your earbuds without playing anything?

3 Likes

I’m not sure but with the silent track you can actually feel the processing…and the next day I can run the sub again…as compared to before I need like 3days to recover from maybe 2loops…

2 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

Good song.

Didnt quite understand what the Q store is… we can make our own subliminals?

1 Like

Yes can pick modules and make up a sub

1 Like

Would ge great if we could add our own audios with our own voices or voices and then add the technology. Just another thought… that wouldnt be to hard to accomplish.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign i know this has been mentioned before so apologizes in advance for bringing this up again. I am not going to give you a sob sob story but in a nutshell due to incidents in my childhood. When I look in the mirror sometimes not all the time I feel like I am ugly. Even though a lot of women tell me i am handsome looking.

So it would be nice to have something which specifically clears this issue.

5 Likes

It’s actually in post #1 waaaaaay at the top of this mega-thread.

This is where the concept was first introduced.

2 Likes