Do you guys listen to your titles while youre awake or asleep?

So you will play Ultrasonic, right?

yeah i think this time is crucial as well, this and deep sleep

i think this grogy time in the morning is a display that your still not fully awake and your subconscious is still taking an act heavily in the morning, thats why they tell to not use your phones first thing in the morning, its easy to program yourself into that loop of checking your phone if you do that every morning

1 Like

no all masked, im a heavy sleeper, a bomb wouldnt wake me up hahahha, so maybe thats why

The reason I’m asking is because I find very uncomfortable to sleep with headphones or earphones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Subliminal don’t require you to be asleep. The only thing that’s required is that the audio signal gets in your ears. Listening to subs while sleeping has its own problems. When I was using non SubClub tracks (years ago), I used to rip the earphones off my head. Even when I used sleepphone headbands. That was reconciliation. The subconscious will do anything to fight off a new programming. Included making you take your earphones off while you’re sleeping.

1 Like

I agree and that may or may not be true. But it’s been confirmed that the subs put you in the optimal brain wave state for assimilation. So I wouldn’t worry to much about it

2 Likes

I run it while am awake before sleep heheh

2 Likes

when i do that i’m wide awake and can’t sleep. this ruins my whole night.

2 Likes

Gotta find your groove. Luckily the subliminals don’t affect my sleep or wakefulness.

1 Like

You are a “sleeper” and i am an “energizer” :wink:

1 Like

I am neither. I don’t feel sleepy nor energized after running subliminal audios.

I can just sleep on demand whether it be immediately after running my playlist of the day or after several hours of running it.

3 Likes

It seems that for some it may not have a direct effect on sleep, nor does it have a direct effect on energy levels. I have to think about whether the energizing effect has become less in the last few weeks. Can be possible. I didn’t pay that much attention to it.

2 Likes

I like to run them before I fall asleep, sometimes I’ll fall asleep while I’m listening to them. I like it when I have dreams about the subs to see how my subconscious is processing the script.

3 Likes

thats interesting,

i sometimes find myself when i wake up with my earphones almost out of place

thats such an interesting idea that maybe the submind is fighting back

i think i wanna try to listen to subs while fully awake maybe its what i need :slight_smile:

i hate when i cant sleep cause of subs that thing is annoying it definitely effects my sleep

1 Like

@SaintSovereign do you play your subs when youre awake or asleep ?

Everytime I ripped the earphones off it was when I was listening to subs. Never when I was listening to classical music or jazz while sleeping.

1 Like

I usually listen in bed. fall asleep to some music so subs hit right after I lose consciousness

2 Likes

I do both, I depends on my mood.

1 Like

Always run them awake.

I ran Paragon to sleep once on the night I fractured my foot, because the pain was unbearable and I had been up for hours at that point. Played Paragon and fell asleep instantly in 5 minutes (after struggling for 5 hours, quite literally). I accidentally had that music player app on loop, so when I woke up about 3 hours later, Paragon was still playing.

Don’t be me. They’re 15 minute tracks that can be run for half the time with successful results, just run them while you’re awake.

2 Likes