Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Reading what you said here, so in theory we could stack EF Stage 1 and EF Stage 3 ZP with Wanted? sounds like The Super Soldier Serum stack until Project HERO launches.

It’ll stay that way. Zero Point is a game changer for the entire subliminal industry, and it’s got people going nuts right now. It’ll settle down.

13 Likes

I know these guys have been having a problem with other producers trying to reverse engineer how these files work but I don’t have a subliminal company so… I have to wonder if you feel any body sensations when you run wanted zp. In particular around the kidneys or along that meridian.

Everyone has a different map of the territory but I (and others) believe hair loss can have emotional cause that the person may not even be aware of. In addition to thin hair I had pretty bad eye bags. This face reading guy asked how my kidneys felt the first time I meet him, so I looked up the symptoms and had a lot. They’re gone and now when I do some breathing excersises and focus my awareness into that area I can feel a sensation in my kidney and then it feels like my scalp gets energized. Like my eyes felt while that was resolving.

I just wondered if subclub went the same way I was going and figured out how to make it faster. Not trying to convert people to energetics though.

1 Like

i posted this in another thread.

can you please comment as im still not sure what to do.

tomorrow i will most likely start either 1 ZP title or 2 ZP title.

here are recommendations for 1 ZP title:

Day 1: 1-2 loops
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: 1-2 loops
Day 4:
Rest

… and so on.

my question is this: how do i schedule the 2 loops? when do i listen to the 2nd loop? does it matter? should i just go back to back with no break in between? what is best schedule for maximum results?

and here are instructions for 2 ZP titles

• Day 1:* 1 loop of each title.
  • Day 2:* Rest
  • Day 3:* 1 loop of each title
  • Day 4:* Rest

my question is the same. how to schedule each title? back to back? one title in morning then the other at night? what is best schedule for maximum results if i decide to go with 2 ZP titles?

1 Like

I’m not due to run it again til Tuesday but I will pay attention. I do have a family history of kidney issues and my Dad’s been on dialysis for a couple years despite a lifetime of exercise and good eating, no alcohol, etc. Baldness does also seem to run in my family and both my father and brother are horseshoe bald. I have some in the front but a pretty sizable crown area that is bald. I check it frequently and have for years since I am self-conscious about it and I am definitely seeing new hairs that I did not notice before. I’ve been balding for 20 years so if this reverses it then damn, Saint and Fire could be billionaires with this formula.

2 Likes

Yes, back to back. As for morning or night, you need to see if you’re an “energizer” or “sleeper” as a result to ZP. Some people get a lot of energy, others become tired after their loops. If you’re an energizer, you can probably do it in the morning and be fine. If you get sleepy, do it at night.

As you become more advanced, you can play with when you listen. I did GMX early in the day, Limitless at night. That’s because GMX energizes me now, while Limitless still makes me drowsy.

7 Likes

thank you for the quick reply.

to be clear i should go back to back for same title and if it 2 different titles?

also, could you please give some info on Primal Seduction ZP?

i like to run one title at a time and im trying to decide if wanted or primal seduction ZP.

there does not seem to be much info on seduction ZP.

Primal Seduction Ultima has been amazing for me and easily worth 100X the price i paid.

It attracts super attractive women like nothing else for me and also intimidates men which i like.

what can be expected from Seduction ZP?

1 Like

Pretty much the same as PS Ultima, but with amplified and faster results. We haven’t added too many new features YET, as we want to get feedback from everyone before doing so.

5 Likes

Whats the common recon symptoms of ZP?

Same as before, they just tend to be less intense and passes much quicker.

3 Likes

Hmm, yet fire went hard on the script…

2 Likes

It will probably be the same listening pattern. Just consider each stage of the multistage as a separate subliminal and you get the idea (as in Khan ST1 is a subliminal title, Khan ST2 is a subliminal title, etc).

And since you change a stack after 45 days, you can change stages after 45 days. Eg, Khan ST1 for 45 days. Then move on to Khan ST2.

Also note that 21 days is mentioned so that we know when to take a week of washout. As in you following the ZP Listening Instructions for your stack for 21 days and then take a washout aka no subliminals at all for 7 days. Then continue with the same stack for another 21 days, take 7 days washout and now it is 56 days or so (a total of 42 days of running the stack + 14 days of washout) and now you can change the stack.

Spartan is an excellent title to stack with Emperor Fitness. It says so in the Emperor Fitness sales page too:

“Emperor Fitness stacks exceptionally well with Spartan, our “warrior fitness” subliminal”

2 Likes

Did you gain body fat or muscle ?

Body fat… I’m yet to start bodybuilding.

1 Like

Are you and Fire satisfied with the amount of feedback received so far? are there any titles that are not getting as much feedback as the rest?
and lastly, how long is this preview planned to last?

1 Like
1 Like

Yes. For ZP titles, back to back is the best whether it is the same title or different titles.

Just make sure that when you play 2 different ZP titles back to back, it is 1 loop of each.

And to make it clearer, when you play the same ZP title, you can either choose to play 1 loop of it or 2 loops of it back to back.

I actually tried running 2 loops every other day and while the recon isn’t terrible, it’s also not pleasant.
Then again, I already had some ZP exposure. So I HIGHLY recommend not doing that.

Seriously stick to the fkn recommendations.

I will also cease “testing” now and just stick to it until the SC Chiefs have more input.

Also, with that “person” recently popping up here I think it shows how a hyperinflated ego is not helpful in a community. In his reality, he feels fine, but it really tinted the mood in this thread for a second until Saint stepped in.

I think it was very eye opening how we all should keep our egos in check.

(I also don’t believe Khan makes you that way. It’s just HYPERconfidence. A big ego really just comes from decades in this narcissistic society (which is why CHOSEN is so necessary)).

14 Likes

Just small feedback from my side. I have started with three title stack and after four days I change it to just one.
So yesterday I ran Wanted ZP twice, day was going fine nothing unusual, but my sleep was quite terrible.
Like only 5h 30 min with quite small deep sleep and REM phases. So I guess listening to one title twice a day is a not good idea for me.
When I first listen twice on a day but to two different titles it was fine, sleep was quite normal.
That being said I am changing my listening pattern back to two or three titles, I need my comfort sleep back :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It usually stems from the inferiority complex one suffered in the past and now looking for compensation that way. From one extreme to the other.

9 Likes