Do you guys listen to your titles while youre awake or asleep?

when i do that i’m wide awake and can’t sleep. this ruins my whole night.

2 Likes

Gotta find your groove. Luckily the subliminals don’t affect my sleep or wakefulness.

1 Like

You are a “sleeper” and i am an “energizer” :wink:

1 Like

I am neither. I don’t feel sleepy nor energized after running subliminal audios.

I can just sleep on demand whether it be immediately after running my playlist of the day or after several hours of running it.

3 Likes

It seems that for some it may not have a direct effect on sleep, nor does it have a direct effect on energy levels. I have to think about whether the energizing effect has become less in the last few weeks. Can be possible. I didn’t pay that much attention to it.

2 Likes

I like to run them before I fall asleep, sometimes I’ll fall asleep while I’m listening to them. I like it when I have dreams about the subs to see how my subconscious is processing the script.

3 Likes

thats interesting,

i sometimes find myself when i wake up with my earphones almost out of place

thats such an interesting idea that maybe the submind is fighting back

i think i wanna try to listen to subs while fully awake maybe its what i need :slight_smile:

i hate when i cant sleep cause of subs that thing is annoying it definitely effects my sleep

1 Like

@SaintSovereign do you play your subs when youre awake or asleep ?

Everytime I ripped the earphones off it was when I was listening to subs. Never when I was listening to classical music or jazz while sleeping.

1 Like

I usually listen in bed. fall asleep to some music so subs hit right after I lose consciousness

2 Likes

I do both, I depends on my mood.

1 Like

Always run them awake.

I ran Paragon to sleep once on the night I fractured my foot, because the pain was unbearable and I had been up for hours at that point. Played Paragon and fell asleep instantly in 5 minutes (after struggling for 5 hours, quite literally). I accidentally had that music player app on loop, so when I woke up about 3 hours later, Paragon was still playing.

Don’t be me. They’re 15 minute tracks that can be run for half the time with successful results, just run them while you’re awake.

2 Likes

You’d have lost a limb
After such a night you’d have grown another :joy:

2 Likes

woke up with 6 toes instead of 5 :joy:

1 Like

I’m not impressed :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like