Do you guys listen to your titles while youre awake or asleep?

im experimenting with this idea

whenever i play my playlist when im awake i have some feelings and internal mood change, it feels nice

but whenever i sleep and run my playlist and wake up the next day, i dont feel anything but yet i see results and small changes overtime

how do you play yours?

EDIT: im thinking of maybe to try after the washout to do another 21 day cycle playing subs only while im asleep, and see if its works nicely ill keep doing it,

first 21 day cycle with my custom is gonna end in 2 days , i saw results with my custom but theyre slow-steady. like step by step kinda of results small changes overtime, and thats what i think is how theyre designed anyways

im not complaining :slight_smile:

7 Likes

how are you going to listen to titles shen you’re asleep? who will play them?

1 Like

Both, depending your custom file. I have a custom file on fitness, I listen to it during the day. But custom meditation/relaxation before sleeping

1 Like

Only when I’m awake. I also have the need to listen to the subs when I’m awake.
And only masked with headphones.

1 Like

For me it is listening to subs masked version while awake with headphones. I have never tried subs while asleep.

I usually listen to them as I’m falling asleep. I’ll only play them during the day i see a good use case.

Example: I’ll run True social a few hours before going out to a party, to a club, or anywhere that I know I’ll end up meeting new people. True social is a very light sub for me and works almost immediately.

Now if I decided I’m going clubbing tonight and I wanna have some fun :wink: I might play Wanted first thing in the morning. That way if I encounter any recon, it’s gone by the time I go out and now the Wanted aura is in full effect.

So for me personally, if I want more long term programming; I play my subs right before bed.
If I want immediate ultima type results, I’ll play them during the day/ before the big event. Another thing to note about this method. I find it works better if you run 3-5 mins instead of the full 15 mins.

2 Likes

Always awake, for now. But, in meditation (for my Qv2s anyway) or, sometimes, while hiking.

I think it could be cool to play them while sleeping. Nothing wrong with that, although a little tricky to set it up.

You could create a playlist that has 2 (or 3 or 4) hours of silence at the beginning; to give you a chance to fall asleep. Followed by your subliminal. Need to set the volume so it doesn’t wake you up. Or use ultrasonic.

This could be helpful for people who feel that their waking consciousnesses are more resistant to the subliminals. During sleep, the walls around the subconscious might be somewhat more permeable…

2 Likes

I play my subs first thing in the morning when I wake up. The mp3 player and the headphones are on my nightstand. 30 minutes every two days early morning (while laying in bed) is easy. Then I don’t have to think about it for another two days.

2 Likes

I prefer listening while awake. I’ve tried listening while asleep, but have woken up shortly after the subs finished playing.

This morning I randomly chose to listen to a LIfecharger right after I woke up and experienced an obvious increase in effect…more than listening to the same Lifecharger later in the day.

Going forward, I’m going to listen to subs while I’m still in that morning grog, before getting out of bed.

2 Likes

i have a playlist on my phone that goes like this:

1st track - 1 hour of silence (its just pure silence for me to sleep to)
2nd track - my Ascension, Stark Custom zp
3rd track - Paragon ZP

by the time the first track finishes ill be asleep and other tracks will play

thats interesting, my custom is mainly for discipline/and music creation and expression

so maybe i will try to play it when im awake to see how it effects my habits

so clearly subs really work even if youre awake

i have only maybe listened to subs when im awake for about 5-7 times in my whole time and experience here

im almost 1 year since i played my first sub from this site, so idk

i just trusted that its better to run subs when youre asleep cause youre in deep brain waves that it easier to re-program your subconscious so it will be better if you play them at night

1 Like

nice! idk why im feeling like subs are not that good when you play em awake,

i might have to do a full cycle run just playing them awake to see how it is

i do that. i do 1 hour of silence then play my 2 subs back to back

masked, its very hard to wake me up lol so i sleep like a baby even with a masked

thats the whole idea behind playing subs while asleep, is to re-program your subconscious easily and in a faster pace or a better pace

thats why im doing it, i heard it from bruce lipton a video by him somewhere on youtube talking about it

1 Like

So you will play Ultrasonic, right?

yeah i think this time is crucial as well, this and deep sleep

i think this grogy time in the morning is a display that your still not fully awake and your subconscious is still taking an act heavily in the morning, thats why they tell to not use your phones first thing in the morning, its easy to program yourself into that loop of checking your phone if you do that every morning

1 Like

no all masked, im a heavy sleeper, a bomb wouldnt wake me up hahahha, so maybe thats why

The reason I’m asking is because I find very uncomfortable to sleep with headphones or earphones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Subliminal don’t require you to be asleep. The only thing that’s required is that the audio signal gets in your ears. Listening to subs while sleeping has its own problems. When I was using non SubClub tracks (years ago), I used to rip the earphones off my head. Even when I used sleepphone headbands. That was reconciliation. The subconscious will do anything to fight off a new programming. Included making you take your earphones off while you’re sleeping.

1 Like

I agree and that may or may not be true. But it’s been confirmed that the subs put you in the optimal brain wave state for assimilation. So I wouldn’t worry to much about it

2 Likes

I run it while am awake before sleep heheh

2 Likes