Main Discussion Thread - Q

@Lion good idea will try again it actually happened twice but will prolong the testing to see if there is a pattern.

1 Like

Emperor’s script is much less socially acceptable than StarkQ. By that, I mean the concepts introduced in Emperor, seeing that it focuses much more on pure dominance (don’t get me wrong, StarkQ has it too) is more inclined to trigger your internal fears. All the characters in a dream are manifestations of your own psyche — your father beating you probably represents the part of your mind that is afraid of accepting the new scripting.

12 Likes

has anyone tried aura q yet? I imagine it could have some prominent effects

2 Likes

For me the biggest potential advantage of Terminus/²/³ is needing fewer loops required to get an effective dose. Even at 1 loop per week of StarkT I noticed a distinct change in me, although the effect definitely waned by the end of the week, but I think 1 loop twice a week would work reasonably well, and 2 loops twice a week would likely be effective for most.

For this reason I really hope the Terminus/²/³ options will be available in the Q store, as I’m hoping to create a couple of my own “stacking” modules (highly focused, with only a few complimentary modules), and I think the T-power levels would go very well with those.

I’m also hoping the Q store gives the option of 30 minute subs specifically for creating T²/³ stacking modules.

If there’s a T³ test I think something like Sanguine would be a great candidate.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign if you’re ever in the mood to pontificate about the possible effects of combining different programs, I would love to hear any thoughts.

I’m thinking that combinations and inter-combinations are going to be more and more the trend both with Q titles and with Q Store subliminal elements/modules.

I’m thinking about how the mind works with and harmonizes diverse elements.

Spontaneous synesthesia? :slight_smile:

Check out the Aura thread, there’s some talk about it, I linked to the start of that talk for your convenience:

Terminus/²/³? What’s that, squared squared? How much power do you want, jeez? :wink:

You may be correct. If Saint determines that it works as intended and we can bring to people’s awareness that they shouldn’t play 16 loops per day or we’d be swamped with emotional support requests, it may very well become available.

But for now it is still considered experimental.

Saint indicated he was considering power-levels in the store. Doesn’t mean they are available right away, and given the fact they use more processing power they will likely cost a bit extra. But for your goals they may be fitting.

I’ll give you a quote here:

So if you have the choice of a 30 minute stacking module or a 60 minute stacking module that “shines”, and the price difference is not that high, which would you choose?

I’m not Saint, but it used to be that we needed scripting to allow the subliminal to “flow” between modules. Which is why the Q store surprised me a bit. How can a person with no experience in subliminal scripting be able to select whichever modules he wants and have it work effectively?

I suppose if you take the scripting that allows stacking by modules “hooking in” to each other, and apply that on a smaller (or larger, depending how you look at it) scale to the Q modules, they will all be able to connect to one another.

Of course there is still the issue of how effective a Q store subliminal is going to be if a person combines modules with topics that are completely different. I would think the subliminal would be far more effective if you selected a topic (health, sex, money, fitness etc) and combined only modules from within that topic. Thus creating what bujin wants: a highly focused subliminal.

That’s also why I think there will be major programs still, at least for a while. Saint and Fire know which modules work really well together and they can combine them to make the experience “smooth”.

That’s a lot of “quotation marks”. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Saint said there were 2 power levels above Terminus coded into the Q store, so that’s just shorthand for the 3 options i.e. T or T² or T³.

My interpretation was the difference was just the amount of repetition within the sub (I think the script is the same?), so presumably you could get the same effect running a 30m sub twice? If that was the case I’d get the 30m one.

And it’s another potential reason the T+ levels could be useful for stacking modules, e.g. if T at 30m is the same as Q at 1 hour.

Too many questions and few answers as yet. But I’m putting the possibility out there.

For my convenience I had defined the power levels as:

1. Q
  2. Terminus
  3. Terminator (T²)
  4. Terminal

:slight_smile:

I suppose you have a point. Still maybe it’s like meditation, if you go a bit longer the effect becomes more profound. 4 times 15 minutes meditation is not equal to 1 time 60 minutes. So just because the sub has MOAR POWER, doesn’t make it more effective when you only run it very briefly.

I certainly wouldn’t do it for dense subs, but I’m talking about narrowly focused stacking subs here with few modules. 30 minutes is still the norm for the existing stackers, Aura is the only exception. Although I guess each existing stacker is 1 module, so I don’t know for sure if it’s feasible.

Please try aura q and report back my friend :slightly_smiling_face:

Makes sense in that case I am going to stack emperor Q and terminus together and need to dissolve these innner fears.

1 Like

I have decided to run StarkQ by itself for a while.

2 Likes

I am wondering does anyone feel that terminus when stacked with other subs increases their effect ?. So for example running terminus with emperor will result in much more harsher dreams and amplifed dominance ?

1 Like

I have found that running StarkQ by itself has definitely made me way less tolerant of being disrespected , wasting time, or not focused on creating a better future for myself and my family. I’m still awaiting the delivery of the nootropic stack I ordered. It will be incredibly interesting and fun to see what changes happen here in the near future. I realize I may have said that about other audios but StarkQ is so very different from the ones previously mentioned. Before I had zero confidence or clue as to how I was going to accomplish anything or what I wanted to do. Now I am seeing a very probable path

6 Likes

Different power-levels for the subliminals as a whole or also for modules within the subliminal?

The latter would definitely help to personalize & accentuate which module is important and which more of an afterthought.

I love all five of the Stacking Modules, been using them whenever they’re appropriate. Been playing around with Aura Q lately and I must admit I was blown away by it’s effectiveness. Stark Q and Stark Q Terminus has been my daily subliminal ever since it was released, in combination with all 5 available Stacking Modules it has been the most evolving experience so far.

Aura Q greatly expanded whatever was already present from running Stark Q into my bodily Aura, polishing it all up and enhancing it’s potency. Definitely been a worthwhile experience, I’ll be using it when persuiting social activities whether personal or business wise. I think Aura is very powerful for shaping a prominent first impression when meeting new people in general.

5 Likes

I think it’s more likely the final step, after weaving all the modules together.

But I will tell Fire that some of the modules he spent sleepless nights on to write should fall in the category “afterthought.” :wink:

1 Like

As with postscripts they of course may well contain the most important parts.

If T² & T³ are about more exposure of the same will it be possible to put a module more than once into a sub?

Hey guys, we’re starting to get a lot of support requests about Q, Terminus and Terminus ^ 2, mainly in the form of people saying they aren’t getting results (mainly from Terminus and above). Part of this is my fault – I very much underestimated the power of Q-generated subs and didn’t emphasize that you should start slow. That being said, we are going to release new usage guidelines in the updated instruction manual very soon.

Those guidelines are to run one loop per day for the first few days and keep a private journal. If you feel like you could tolerate more, add another loop until you reach roughly 4-5 loops. Once you hit 5 loops, consider taking a rest day.

Remember that reconciliation can take different forms. Overload is one of them, but overload is often just a signal that you’re running too many loops, OR that your subconscious is struggling with processing your stack. It usually passes quickly, but taking a rest day helps A LOT. Reconciliation, however, can manifest in the form of reverse results – which a lot of people are observing.

Take Sex Mastery X2Q, which I’ve seen posted about here. If you run Sex Mastery X2Q and your results REVERSE, that’s reconciliation – the subliminal itself is fine. We didn’t change the script much (if any) for SMX2Q because we didn’t want to ruin the experience for our users. It’s primarily a build change, which wouldn’t cause you to lose results. It IS, however, much more powerful in the sense that your subconscious is receiving more information than running regular X2. That amount of information could trigger reconciliation, as the mind has less time to process what it’s receiving, especially if you’re running it in a stack. You can alleviate this by either hyper-focusing on one or two titles, OR, run one loop of a title in the morning, another at night.

Another alternative is simply playing “dummy” files in between titles. For example, run one loop of StarkQ, then a dummy file of empty silence or just nature sounds, then your second loop. Those moments of silence will give your subconscious time to catch up.

The best suggestion, however – ESPECIALLY with Terminus… run less loops or take rest days.

19 Likes

Its interesting you should mention this I feel its the opposite for me. The more loops i run of terminus the more effective it is.

5 Likes