Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

its ok :hugs:
dont be down and angery
increase tha rest day and less loop will be better :relaxed:

1 Like

Haha,i agree on the more rest days and less loops.was getting mild burnout/stonewalling on 2 loops of 2 programs twice a day.2 programs 1 loop each and a rest day in middle of week seems to work better.wanted is really energy hungry too.first time ive had a program tire me out that much of all the time ive been here :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Qv2 is still a bit of a conundrum to me.cant wait for the new instructions

2 Likes

I’m genuinely feeling so tired on Qv2. I did put it to being out of lockdown and just teaching/dancing more but I know it’s the subs too as I don’t wanna do anything at all.

I’ve played 3 loops of WANTED, MSQV2, and 2 loops of R.I.C.H and Limit Destroyer this week and I’m wiped out. I’m gonna need an extra nap today.

I’m getting the effects of WANTED today as it’s my rest day but I’m so tired.

I’m already going down to 2 loops of each per week for each sub next week…

Yeah,wanted is pretty energy hungry.been alot more tired since adding it into my custom.hope it reduces the more we use it :sweat_smile: the ultima v2’s are just as draining for me

1 Like

Could be more execution of the actual title instead of the alpha/healing script like pacman said also.could cause reversal recon

This happened when q first got introduced too.advice is still good.recently been experimenting with splitting the loops to morning/night

4 Likes

This is 100% correct. Stick with it. Trust me, it’ll be worth it.

21 Likes

The biggest change I see in QV2 is that with QV1 I got the hyper-specific dream content mainly on nights I ran stuff while asleep. @SaintSovereign confirmed for me at that time that the specific and vivid dreams pole that are from the SubC processing the scripts.

With QV2, I still have those kinds of dreams even on nights i skip subs while asleep! Sometimes they’re even MORE pronounced on “rest nights.”

1 Like

How is literally everyone experiencing some kind of side-effects running Qv2 format, but me nothing lol.
Not that im complaining tho, its just weird :smiley:. I can literally run 5 loops of Qv2 without experiencing any difficulties.

3 Likes

And if you go to 1 loop of each per week, that might be all you need.

2 Likes

I agree for sure.

@TheBoxingScientist you gotta drop the loops on QV2 mate
the recon is harder and stronger in the beginning but the results are better after that.

I miss aspects of the smoothness, obviousness, and more Alpha-ness of Q at times, but the execution and external results are faster and more powerful on QV2. After a while the alpha-ness on Emperor actually was stronger and smoother.

Did Stark QV2 today for a test- so will report back on differences with that one.
So far from @Sub.Zero and @Apollo they got initially better results/experiences on Stark Q but didn’t stay on QV2 too long (I believe…correct me if I’m wrong gentleman)

3 Likes

I’m actually still confused as to why the alpha scripting was removed unless I missed something. Wasn’t that part of the point?

It’s great to read your results with Qv2.

Yes bud, sadly I haven’t tested Stark Qv2 extensively as of yet.

I’m slowly getting acquainted and acclimated with Qv2 power and usage through Wanted.

How many loops are you listening to with Qv2? You may be similar to ME.

I’m just getting out of a bad recon. Just one for now and then gradually increase.

2 Likes

1 per day?

I’m finding I’m getting bad recon from WANTED with 3 loops (not just WANTED tho) per week. 2 per week seems to be pretty good so far.

2 Likes

Yes just one per day for me. I mainly want the fat burning… hahaha… I developed a Khan tummy.

4 Likes

I’m currently running Emperor, EF , and RICH.
Tired of feeling like crap and having zero energy so I figured if I’m going to get shit done I have to get fit

3 Likes

TMy understanding is that not all subs need the alpha component. I suspect core might have been from back when the alpha stuff was the main focus. emperor and so on.

A sub like Mind’s Eye didn’t need alpha scripting AFAIK

6 Likes